Wouldnt want to be a Detroit Tigers fan today.

Unless it's the 7th game of the World Series, I don't hang on to individual baseball wins and defeats for very long. I do recall my Indians beating the Yankees 22-0 in the opening game of a 3-game series and proceeded to lose the next two.

One regular season Indians loss that maddens this Guardians fan is totally geared towards favoring the Tigers. It's the game where the Detroit pitcher got robbed by the umpire of a perfect game when the ump's safe call on what should have been the Indians' final out. That has to hurt any baseball fan.

Now on the other hand, there are countless Browns losses that still sting.

Ouch....17-4 against the Astros!!
Oh as if you would like to be a Detroit fan any other day. Trust me, it's not just today. LOL.

Luckily I've seen 2 NBA championships in my lifetime. About 4 hockey and 1 World Series. Just waiting on the Lions to win it all once for me.

Did Verlander pitch? OMG we had him and Max at the same time. The only thing that team didn't have was a closer.

Oh as if you would like to be a Detroit fan any other day. Trust me, it's not just today. LOL.

Luckily I've seen 2 NBA championships in my lifetime. About 4 hockey and 1 World Series. Just waiting on the Lions to win it all once for me.

Did Verlander pitch? OMG we had him and Max at the same time. The only thing that team didn't have was a closer.

I feel lucky to have witnessed two Astros world series victories and two NBA victories.
I'd like to see an NFL super bowl victorie with the Texans before I die.

Forum List

Back