Wouldn't It Be Funny?

You know the old saying about giving a monkey a typewriter.
I would argue a monkey on a typewriter would make more sense than ima.

How long did it take you to think of that predictably lame response? :lol:
Not quite the amount of time it would take the monkey to write the complete works of Shakesoeare, which is the old saying about the monkey and the typewriter.

Ima is a blast. On another thread Ima said ancient history has nothing to do with today's history. So help me, Ima really said that. Heh Heh.

I would argue a monkey on a typewriter would make more sense than ima.

Not quite the amount of time it would take the monkey to write the complete works of Shakesoeare, which is the old saying about the monkey and the typewriter.

Ima is a blast. On another thread Ima said ancient history has nothing to do with today's history. So help me, Ima really said that. Heh Heh.

I saw that. Wouldn't surprise me if she's a Big Bang theorist. Whatta maroon!

Poor Ima. Just can't seem to comprehend that history is just that. Without the past, there is no history.

I saw that. Wouldn't surprise me if she's a Big Bang theorist. Whatta maroon!

Now you are saying you are an imbecile for stating ancient history has nothing to do with today's history. Hang in there Ima, you're beginning to see the truth.

Without the past, there is no history.
:lmao:

What nugget of wisdom are you going to enlighten us with next? How about: Without the sun, there is no daytime.

Now you are saying you are an imbecile for stating ancient history has nothing to do with today's history. Hang in there Ima, you're beginning to see the truth.

Without the past, there is no history.

What nugget of wisdom are you going to enlighten us with next? How about: Without the sun, there is no daytime.

"today's history"? :lol:

Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?

Ima---your post is meaningless Someone said that then "ancient" history of people other than jews does not "matter"???? who said that? can you cite a basis for your idiotic remark. A country called "israel" never existed? actually it did in history as did a country called "france" Could you define the word "ancient" as you are using it?

Ima---your post is meaningless Someone said that then "ancient" history of people other than jews does not "matter"???? who said that? can you cite a basis for your idiotic remark. A country called "israel" never existed? actually it did in history as did a country called "france" Could you define the word "ancient" as you are using it?

Every Israel apologist here thinks that Jews have exclusive rights to the land now called Israel.

Ancient=in this case relating to the ME, people here keep saying that Jews have historical rights going back thousands of years.

Is this funny or what? "There never was a country named Israel." Oh Lord, where would we go for fun & laughs if Ima ever leaves us? Heh Heh.

Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?

Is this funny or what? "There never was a country named Israel." Oh Lord, where would we go for fun & laughs if Ima ever leaves us? Heh Heh.

Of course I meant there was never a country named Israel in ancient times. So cmon, answer my post.

Oh now I get it. In 1948 the Jews became the Israelites when Israel first became a country. Ya gotta love Ima. What a great sense of humor. Heh Heh.

Of course I meant there was never a country named Israel in ancient times. So cmon, answer my post.

Oh now I get it. In 1948 the Jews became the Israelites when Israel first became a country. Ya gotta love Ima. What a great sense of humor. Heh Heh.

You just like to make shit up because you can't answer my questions. Or then go ahead, here they are again:

"Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel in ancient history, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?"

Btw, there were Israelites before there was an Israel. No big deal. There are tons of christians without a country called Chrisrael either. So what?

Ancient history matters because history evolves from the past to the present. Things would not be what they are today without that which preceded it, begining with ancient history. Good Lord you are dense.

You just like to make shit up because you can't answer my questions. Or then go ahead, here they are again:

"Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel in ancient history, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?"

Btw, there were Israelites before there was an Israel. No big deal. There are tons of christians without a country called Chrisrael either. So what?

Ancient history matters because history evolves from the past to the present. Things would not be what they are today without that which preceded it, begining with ancient history. Good Lord you are dense.
If history evolves why would it matter that we come from nomadic ape people who couldn't read or write? What does living like an animal have to do with our lives today living with electricity...? Aside from NOTHING! :D
And there were all kinds of people living in the ME in ancient times, why is it exclusively now for Jews and their chosen friends? What's the logical evolutionary path for that?

If history evolves why would it matter that we come from nomadic ape people who couldn't read or write? What does living like an animal have to do with our lives today living with electricity...? Aside from NOTHING! :D
And there were all kinds of people living in the ME in ancient times, why is it exclusively now for Jews and their chosen friends? What's the logical evolutionary path for that?
Wow, 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East is run by Muslims, or Islamic states with the sword of Islam and crescent moon on all their flags, yet this imbecile claims that Jews are somehow hogging all the land in the Middle East. Where do these fucking ignorant retards come from?

Wow, 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East is run by Muslims, or Islamic states with the sword of Islam and crescent moon on all their flags, yet this imbecile claims that Jews are somehow hogging all the land in the Middle East. Where do these fucking ignorant retards come from?
Of course I didn't mean the WHOLE fucking ME! :lol:
Only a complete retard would think that. But i guess when you can't rebut the main argument...:eusa_whistle:

They come from that 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East run by Muslims, or Islamic states with the sword of Islam and crescent moon on all their flags that you mention.

Forum List

Back