What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you watch a Pats/Bucs Superbowl if it happened?? Not me I would rather go to a Plus Size Nudie Bar for Women over 40

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score

Would you watch a Pats/Bucs Superbowl if it happened??​

Yes, I've been rooting for that SB since Brady signed with the Bucs

Not me I would rather go to a Plus Size Nudie Bar for Women over 40​

Yes, but as a cowboy fan there may be only 2 or three things on this planet that is not true of

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I rather look at the inside of a Fat Lady's ASS
As long there is peach pie on that or in that ass you will look deeply until you find it!

As for a Bucs and Pats championship game, I rather watch you look in a fat woman ass for peach pie and whip cream!

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why watch the superbowl when the puppy bowl is on

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As long there is peach pie on that or in that ass you will look deeply until you find it!

As for a Bucs and Pats championship game, I rather watch you look in a fat woman ass for peach pie and whip cream!
Besides your team, Who would you like to see in the Super Bowl? I’m always glad when it’s two quarterbacks who’ve never won a Super Bowl. That way you know one guy is going to win his first Super Bowl. How exciting.

There is no team I don’t want to see win it all other than mayb the Patriots and Dallas.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope. No TEE VEE. And even if I did, there are better things to do than watch sports. Professional sports will never do it for me as long as the referees are paid by the same cartel that owns the coaches and the players.

:rolleyes:

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Curvy MILFs have always been more interesting than football.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope. No TEE VEE. And even if I did, there are better things to do than watch sports. Professional sports will never do it for me as long as the referees are paid by the same cartel that owns the coaches and the players.

:rolleyes:
Who would you rather them get paid by and how would that assure they aren’t cheating?

The Vegas mafia can still get to the refs. That’s why I like it that calls can be reviewed and overturned. Now 1 guy can’t rig the game. They’d all have to be in on it.

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've never watched a Super Bowl so no

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
Then you should be blues woman
Playing a meaningless game doesn't make you a man so watching a meaningless game doesn't either.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Playing a meaningless game doesn't make you a man so watching a meaningless game doesn't either.
I beg to disagree.

My buddy told me his uncle made him shoot a deer when he was a kid to make him a man. He didn’t think it was cool for uncle to do. I said, “if you had to go to war and shoot someone, you’d be a lot less traumatized after your first kill because of that experience”

So hand to hand combat, or playing sports, teaches you things too. How to fight in case you have to. How to work with others. Dealing with loss. Being a good winner.

Playing sports helps make you a better man.

Look how many young men say sports kept them off the streets and out of trouble?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People who play sports are healthier than those who don’t. Who’s a better man a healthy man or an Out of shape man?

If we lost all technology and had to tough it out like animals, I’d want men who played sports in my tribe. Better men.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As long as the Cowturds are not in the SB it's all good. ;)
Even if they go, as long as they don't win, it's all good. Because I would enjoy watching Jerry Jones losing a superbowl.

Sure it's better to think about him sitting at home watching a superbowl and being butt hurt but this way we get to see the disappointment.

Jets

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Plus size women are hawt….

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List