Would You Try This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
These are one of those things that looks scary and interesting at exactly the same time. I'm curious of death and not really scared of it (mostly because I believe in the afterlife) but I am uncertain about it which I think if we were all being truthful on here we all are to a point.

These are one of those things that looks scary and interesting at exactly the same time. I'm curious of death and not really scared of it (mostly because I believe in the afterlife) but I am uncertain about it which I think if we were all being truthful on here we all are to a point.

I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens. -Woody Allen

Many people have experienced what death is like when running extremely high fever, they've experienced that excruciating anxiety that is the feeling of falling/sinking and seperation from life/God, perhaps why they call it falling to the pit.
But upon that last brain wave you would feel no more, and remember no more.
That's why we say:
in Deuteronomy..Devarim: 30:19
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,That I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore choose life, that you may live.....

Forum List

Back