CDZ Would you still bring your children or grandchildren to Disney after their recent behavior?

No. # 1 Disney/Marvel/Lucas film’s employees are vile assholes ( won’t support them).. # 2 it’s outrageously expensive. # 3. They can kiss off with their blatant political manipulation and sexualizing of kids via movies/TV etc…

It seems like an odd business decision.

It's almost as if they only trying to appeal to millennials who DON'T have kids.
They hire those woke millennials who then feel the need to self insert characters of themselves into the programming. They don’t make this shit for the kids. They make it for themselves,each other and to piss off the established fan base.

The rides are still fun even if they're a bunch of leftist whackos. (I currently don't have kids though, just stating my opinion.)
If you want to stand in line for a hour per ride.

So, four pedos is okay with you? What's your cutoff number, groomer?

Of course it's not, but Disney employs some 200K employees. It's good they caught those 4 (and the others) but there's no apparent connection between the scandal and Disney other than they worked there. Many of the people swept up in that sting worked somewhere. Four happened to work at Disney.

Of course it's not, but Disney employs some 200K employees. It's good they caught those 4 (and the others) but there's no apparent connection between the scandal and Disney other than they worked there. Many of the people swept up in that sting worked somewhere. Four happened to work at Disney.
Says nothing.

But thanks for trying to participate.

We've gone twice, yrs ago. Cali and Fla. If I knew then what Disney really represented, we would have vomited considering it

I hope they see such a decline.

Every conserv should boycott that place. That would really show them with a 40% decline

Place is an overpriced ripoff anyway. You can get way more for your money

Hmmmm....Mikey and Minnie are a male and female couple. What's next, Mikey is a closet homosexual dinging Daffy?

Are they really male and female????.......Not so fast......
If all the con-servatives actually boycott Disney, absolutely. It would be so much more pleasant then.

Forum List

Back