Would you lie for Donald Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Rudy Giuliani's Afraid Lying For Trump ‘Will Be On My Gravestone’

“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner.

Rudy also said that tapes will prove trumps innocence and then turned around and said there are no tapes.

So would you lie for Donald Trump? At this point if Rudy is musing about Trump lying then he has to know Trump lies, I mean it’s been two years.
So would you? Lie for Donald Trump?

Rudy was a highly respected prosecutor. He led the charge to bring down the mafia in NY. As mayor, he brought down street crime and violent crimes, his performance on 9-11 was legendary.

While his tactics were sometimes questionable, his integrity was not

Now, he is nothing but a whore for Trump

“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner.

Rudy also said that tapes will prove trumps innocence and then turned around and said there are no tapes.

So would you lie for Donald Trump? At this point if Rudy is musing about Trump lying then he has to know Trump lies, I mean it’s been two years.
Your news sources as well as you lie about Trump all the time so why would I need too

Dear deanrd
Does "not telling your friends" you voted for Trump
count as doing that for him or doing that for them?

Few of my friends were in any kind of state to deal with the shock that ensues, so I approached
it gradually in the course of conversation.

Telling people you support Trump has become some kind of "hateful" or "instigating" gesture,
so I don't do that. If they ask I tell the truth, but if they are ranting on I am going to answer their objections
and focus there, independent of who did or didn't support Trump, Sanders, Clinton etc. I actually support
Sanders voters equally if not more than Trump voters who can be so blockheaded I understand why people can't stand that either!

I want to make sure people understand my position first as a Constitutionalist
and Green supporter of independent, sustainable development that doesn't depend on Govt
BEFORE throwing in the question of whether Trump or Clinton is the better choice for
independent business solutions to economic and govt reforms. I believe Trump's independent stance
is more the example to follow for the Greens and Libertarians otherwise enslaved by D and R political backlog and bureaucratic nightmares.

I believe all parties should push for direct representation in school districts and party precincts,
and proportional representation in Electoral college districts and as a third body of Congress to advise the other two.

If people can't even understand that approach,
they aren't ready to hear why I voted for Cruz as a Constitutionalist and Trump as a free speech advocate, to defend Constitutional neutrality and equality first, so all political Parties can represent their own beliefs and members second, similar to States under a Union.
I believe Cruz and Trump are more open to that, and maybe some Green and Libertarians
who understand the higher purpose their third parties contribute to move us in this direction.

I thought coming out as a Constitutionalist was hard.
I find it useless to "come out as a Trump voter" because it does nothing
but upset people and prevent us from having the valuable, insightful discussions
that are my goal and purpose with all my friends and colleagues from diverse parties and beliefs.

We need to speak as freely and unapologetically as Trump does,
and defend our beliefs under the Constitution as Cruz does,
if we are going to respect and receive each other as equals.

If Democrats and Greens can't put the Constitution first, in order to fully
exercise and defend party beliefs through that centralizing uniting authority,
that's why we have Cruz and Trump in charge and not Beto Sanders or Clinton.

Last edited:

Buzzfed

I recently went to my 50th High School Reunion.

One of my buddies told me he would take a bullet for Trump. And he wasn’t kidding.

Go figure

Only to make him laugh.

ME: "Say, Mr. President, that deanrd fella is a pretty smart guy, huh?"

DON: "BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Rudy was a highly respected prosecutor. He led the charge to bring down the mafia in NY. As mayor, he brought down street crime and violent crimes, his performance on 9-11 was legendary.

While his tactics were sometimes questionable, his integrity was not

Now, he is nothing but a whore for Trump
now he is nothing but an old fart who should probably keep his mouth shut...he and trump are their own worst enemies...

No, I would not.

Forum List

Back