Would you hit it?

upload_2017-8-22_0-54-22.png

Hell No!

If it isn't 100% all natural woman, forget about it.
Well, I've certainly gone out with women who've had breast implants, so I can't say "100% all natural" is a requirement. Even the first daughter has them and a couple other adjustments. Ditto Melania Trump. Having "something done" is really quite common among women of all ages in a certain segment of society.

You missed the point.

I was referring to women as a whole. Any woman regardless of some type of enhancement is "all natural" when compared to a guy who tries to pass himself off as a real one.
"Comparatively," sure, yet still not as you stated "100% all natural." TY all the same for the clarification. The short is that you, as I, merely aren't keen to "get with" a woman who became so via sex reassignment surgery.

Well, I've certainly gone out with women who've had breast implants, so I can't say "100% all natural" is a requirement. Even the first daughter has them and a couple other adjustments. Ditto Melania Trump. Having "something done" is really quite common among women of all ages in a certain segment of society.
stock make from manufacturer = good

stock with dealer options = pretty damned good

stock with after market enhancement = great

a tricycle with a sign on it that says "Dodge Charger" = get the fuck out of here!
I agree with you so long as the woman in question isn't one with whom I'm of a mind to breed. I'm sorry, but the kids need to come out looking like s/he is the product of its mother and me, and not like the "ugly duckling" she was prior to having obtained various "options and enhancements."

Fortunately, I'm past the point of wanting more kids, "new" kids, of my own, so that's not much of a real concern. Were I today the 21st century equivalent of the "gym-rat, VGL yuppie" I was in the 1980s, for as I and my running buddies used to say, "(ugly and) average looking women gave me hives."

That woman in the OP photo is one whom I'd say looks okay enough if she's in her late sixties or older. To get a sense of the look I like, here's a photo of a 53 year old woman I think looks good.

e7d510d7c496e320271db54debbc0839.jpg

Last edited:
That woman in the OP photo is one whom I'd say looks okay enough if she's in her late sixties or older. To get a sense of the look I like, here's a photo of a 53 year old woman I think looks good.

e7d510d7c496e320271db54debbc0839.jpg

Cant argue with them....stats, there bubba.

I am hap-hap-happily married and not really doing anything more than 'window shopping' these days anyway.

But I dont even look at tricycles, even these days.

Fucking that artificial pussy seems like it would be the same as screwing a knothole in a log: dry and not very deep.
I think you mean to have said "like it would be the same as WHAT YOU IMAGINE IT IS LIKE screwing a knothole"....

We civic citizens need to stick together, bro, got your back.

I've shot my brother's Garand a few times. The rear sight is just like that. But the M-1 is a bolt action and that one is not. Not a Garand but still a nice looking weapon.

I've shot my brother's Garand a few times. The rear sight is just like that. But the M-1 is a bolt action and that one is not. Not a Garand but still a nice looking weapon.

That's a SOCOM M1A. Pretty much the same thing as the M-14. Which is pretty much the same thing as an M-1 Garand, except it's in 7.72X51 (308) instead of 30-06. The M1A is also a little shorter than the Garand, and it takes a 20-round box magazine instead of the Garand's 8-round en block clip.

Then there's the 30 caliber M1 carbine. The M1A, Garand, and M1 carbine all have the same rotating-bolt design, so they all look similar.

That's a SOCOM M1A. Pretty much the same thing as the M-14. Which is pretty much the same thing as an M-1 Garand, except it's in 7.72X51 (308) instead of 30-06. The M1A is also a little shorter than the Garand, and it takes a 20-round box magazine instead of the Garand's 8-round en block clip.

Then there's the 30 caliber M1 carbine. The M1A, Garand, and M1 carbine all have the same rotating-bolt design, so they all look similar.

Nope. It's an M-14. He replaced the top cover on it and put some doo dads etc, but you can see the select fire lever at the rear of the receiver and the barrel is still full length.

Forum List

Back