would you go to space?

I had a dream when I was a kid, that I wanted to go into space. But as a kid, I just wanted to do it for fun. I didn't want to spend the entire life being dedicated to any Space Journeys or what have you.
I dreamt that I would actually see the end of what we call "infinite space". It would be starless and very dark, of course. But for some reason, I was there - at the very end and the darkest end of space.
I toyed around the fact I would want to be an astronaut.
Now fifty years later, I am not even sure if I want to go into space. At least, not for the sake, I want to see what it would be like to see the end of space. It probably would scare the bejeebers out of me. Lol
I cannot say that I would now - even though, I wanted to when I was a kid. But as they always say, "Never say never."

I had a dream when I was a kid, that I wanted to go into space. But as a kid, I just wanted to do it for fun. I didn't want to spend the entire life being dedicated to any Space Journeys or what have you.
I dreamt that I would actually see the end of what we call "infinite space". It would be starless and very dark, of course. But for some reason, I was there - at the very end and the darkest end of space.
I toyed around the fact I would want to be an astronaut.
Now fifty years later, I am not even sure if I want to go into space. At least, not for the sake, I want to see what it would be like to see the end of space. It probably would scare the bejeebers out of me. Lol
I cannot say that I would now - even though, I wanted to when I was a kid. But as they always say, "Never say never."
Coolest and best comment ever, Dude. Thank you.

Yes ... totally!

3d668a3822935e026b0a050a2f0e2982.jpg

Being an environmentalist, there would have to be a damn good reason for me to punch a hole in the ozone layer.
Lol @ "punch a hole in the ozone layer".

You science denying types say the damnedest things.

When I was a young child, I used to build rocket ships out of cardboard boxes and 'blast off' on imaginary space voyages. When I got older, I got interested in rocketry and experimented with making rocket engines. I would have done anything to go on a real space trip back then but now, no way. I'm content to watch video of others. Maybe someday space travel will be something people take for granted but not for a while.

Here's a pretty cool video that looks just stunning on your 4K tv.

It's thirty minutes, though. You could fast-forward to see how it all might end, but you'd miss the majesty of the journey.

I would go in a heartbeat!

First, for the sheer adventure of it.

And second, because I want to try sex in zero gravity!

If you are a healthy 40 years old dude, then after 6 months in space you will return with osteoporosis of a 70 years old man.

This is how much damage such trips to space cause to astronauts.

From my part, forget about it, I pass.

Forum List

Back