• No problem

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Depends on how attractive or wealthy they are

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • As long as they don’t smoke near me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fuck no.

I live a healthy lifestyle and I expect the same from my partner. For me a 10/10 looker becomes a 5/10 if you put a cigarette in her hand.

Of course, and I have many times. I still smoke a pack a day but my wife doesn't smoke. I don't smoke in the house or the car, but I do smoke in the garage.

Even though I have before, one type of woman I would not date is a pot smoker. I have no used for women who are dingbat pot-huffers.

It wouldn’t be ideal, but not a deal breaker. I would try to get her to quit

Is smoking something you draw the line at for a date or steady?

Would you overlook it if the person were attractive or wealthy?

10 reasons why 91% of people wouldn't date a smoker

Of course, by "smoker," you really mean cigarette smoker. I've yet to find a single person offended by my pipe.

I wouldn't date a weed smoker either. People that smoke pot tend to not have much motivation to get out and live life, have a good time etc, and it tends to be a hobby partners share as well. I'm not trying to sit around and smoke pot for the rest of my life. It makes you lazy and content with less, and that's coming from somebody that used to defend pot tooth and nail. It shouldn't be illegal but also I won't tolerate my kids or partners using it.

Is smoking something you draw the line at for a date or steady?

Would you overlook it if the person were attractive or wealthy?

10 reasons why 91% of people wouldn't date a smoker
My wife put up with my smoking for about the first 20 years of our marriage until I finally quit back in 2009.

Now, even though I still smoke weed occasionally, the smell of tobacco
turns me off , smoky rooms, the bad breath... all of it. When I smoked I was always self-conscious of having bad breath and carried breath mints all the time.

We both smoked cigarettes when we started dating, but we quit ages ago. Now we only smoke hams, turkeys, and, pot.

I would never date anyone with tobacco ( cigarettes, cigar, pipe ) or pot dependencies. I prefer to be in the company of serious health-conscious habits-type people if I am going to be romantically involved, however, I know at least three people who do all of the above and I LOVE being around them, just not when they are in the same room with me. Nor am I romantically involved with them. They are a riot to be around and we get along fabulously. I do not judge them. I like seeing people living the life they like as long as it doesn't affect mine.

Fuck no.

I live a healthy lifestyle and I expect the same from my partner. For me a 10/10 looker becomes a 5/10 if you put a cigarette in her hand.
I couldn’t date a supermodel if she smoked

I can’t get by the stink

It’s been a while since I’ve smoked; probably 10 years or more,

I see people smoking now and it seems like an odd thing to do. Not to mention the expense. Here in NY they’re like $11 a pack. At a pack a day, that’s over $300 a month. Or a new car and a nice one at that!

Forum List

Back