Zone1 Would you date a Gypsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm more attracted to blonds and read heads but there are some gorgeous Gypsy women too

Attention now it's Mortis turn...
You look like a drunk trying to get out of your pants .Look up Mortification in your dictionary . Your deserved new name. And at least one woman is trying to help and correct a naughty little boy .

So far only white men answered, i didnt only asked white men, what about black men or hispanics or asians would they date a gypsy? Would IM2 date a gypsy? The whites in america seem to think similar as their brothers across the pond though "i wouldnt let her in my house"

That's because minorities mostly want white women, especially blondes, to bear their children instead of their own race's women. They don't like to admit it but it's an obvious fact, especially with blacks, and nobody can blame them. They have massive inferiority complexes, which explains their violence and hate crime epidemics and the murder rates in western countries black 'hoods'.

That's because minorities mostly want white women to bear their children instead of their own race's women. They don't like to admit it but it's an obvious fact, especially with blacks, and nobody can blame them.

I rarerly write white women, i mean i rarerly select white women, when i ask someone out it is usually another gypsy woman. But I wouldnt reject a white woman because she is white or solely because she is white but neither i would reject a african american or asian woman because solely she is black, if there is a opportunity, somehow we met or are close like we are working colleagues or something, and i happen to like one of them, but on dating sites where you select preferences i prefer first gypsy women.

I rarerly write white women, i mean i rarerly select white women, when i ask someone out it is usually another gypsy woman. But I wouldnt reject a white woman because she is white or solely because she is white but neither i would reject a african american or asian woman because solely she is black, if there is a opportunity, somehow we met or are close like we are working colleagues or something, and i happen to like one of them, but on dating sites where you select preferences i prefer first gypsy women.

I don't have a preference either, as I'm married to a Spanish woman and have been for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back