Zone1 Would you date a Gypsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Do you think a gypsy girl is attractive or you think they are disgusting, because in some parts of the world they associate gypsies with filth and disgust and horrible ugliness... I do not agree but Im a gypsy myself....

Is this young gypsy dancer cute?

If she regularly does such a strenouous dance every day, I'll bet those theighs could easily crush a watermellon.
I would marry this one

Do you think a gypsy girl is attractive or you think they are disgusting, because in some parts of the world they associate gypsies with filth and disgust and horrible ugliness... I do not agree but Im a gypsy myself....

Relative of yours? She's attractive at sight.

I doubt I'd let her in my house, though.

So far only white men answered, i didnt only asked white men, what about black men or hispanics or asians would they date a gypsy? Would IM2 date a gypsy? The whites in america seem to think similar as their brothers across the pond though "i wouldnt let her in my house"

So far only white men answered, i didnt only asked white men, what about black men or hispanics or asians would they date a gypsy? Would IM2 date a gypsy? The whites in america seem to think similar as their brothers across the pond though "i wouldnt let her in my house"

You've just stumbled on some truths.
I'll let you figure out why.

You have to be the most arrogant self absorbed shithead I've ever encountered.

At least out of the country. Here in the US, no one beats Brandon.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy.jpg

In my younger days, I dated, white women, black women, Hispanic women, Asian women and a Native American woman, blondes, brunettes, redheads, raven-haired, skinny women, chunky women, tall women and short women. A person's heritage is largely irrelevant to dating, only are you enjoying yourselves.

In my younger days, I dated, white women, black women, Hispanic women, Asian women and a Native American woman, blondes, brunettes, redheads, raven-haired, skinny women, chunky women, tall women and short women. A person's heritage is largely irrelevant to dating, only are you enjoying yourselves.

Good attitude. That is what i mean if her heritage would be a no go for you.

I would. I've seen some beautiful gypsy women in my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back