Zone1 I prefer gypsy women over anyone else

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I myself dont know what a average indian woman looks like, but, i think they are more diverse in appearances then us gypsies, we are homogenised and related to eatch other because of interbreeding with eatch other since thousand years (with some fringe exceptions like romanisael, romanichal who look more like whites and have more european admixture).

If you count as gypsies as a sub-group or caste of indians, then i prefer gypsy women the most, more then anyone else, more then whites, arabs, turks, east asians, siberians etc.

I like the raven black hair, the large eyes, the brown skin etc.

I myself dont know what a average indian woman looks like, but, i think they are more diverse in appearances then us gypsies, we are homogenised and related to eatch other because of interbreeding with eatch other since thousand years (with some fringe exceptions like romanisael, romanichal who look more like whites and have more european admixture).

If you count as gypsies as a sub-group or caste of indians, then i prefer gypsy women the most, more then anyone else, more then whites, arabs, turks, east asians, siberians etc.

good for you morty.....now if you could only have sex with one of them....

Like persian Jewesses they have those adorable tiny fine black hairs around the two dimples on their lower back

The long haired gypsy lady in the video is attractive but the short haired ones are not.

There's only one little gypsy that stirs my pudding.

I prefer gypsy women over anyone else​

You might want to consider maybe lowering your standards a bit ...

G4KN4SHCNVPT6KERVP64523HZM.jpg

There is a damn good reason why he is single.

My mums sister, my aunt is my new matchmaker​

She is the one in the single picture with me, the picture with us three is she on the left and my mum is on the right, they are full siblings

She said she will play matchmaker and looking for a girl but i have to reduce smoking and lose some weight.

I suspect that girl is out of Mort’s price range

My mums sister, my aunt is my new matchmaker​

She is the one in the single picture with me, the picture with us three is she on the left and my mum is on the right, they are full siblings

She said she will play matchmaker and looking for a girl but i have to reduce smoking and lose some weight.

There is someone out there for you . It’s your responsibility to find her.

Forum List

Back