Would you build a wall?

My solution would be to abandon the anachronistic idea of a specifically *JEWISH* state, i.e. a state of, by, and for the Whites .... er .... I meant to say Jews .... and acknowledge that the only way to end this sort of thing is to have a secular democracy for all the inhabitants of Palestine/Israel.

Two state solution, two equal and independent states, will work as an interim.

The end of the last vestige of Zionist apartheid would stop this sort of thing cold, and is the only thing that can.
Right about now the IDF is solving the problem by eradicating Hamas. That is the only way to stop the insanity.

Hossfly, that was what they said when they were busy trying to eliminate Fateh and PFLP and PLO.

Killing people will NEVER eliminate Palestinian resistance.

your point ? it is also true that executing rapists and murders will NEVER
eliminate rape and murder. The best that civilized people can do is try to
control the stink and filth that you advocate

[MENTION=49350]amity1844[/MENTION]; et al,

The World Bank provides data for Palestine from 1990 to 2011. The average life expectancy for Palestine during that period was 70.77 years with a minumum of 68.05 years in 1990 and a maximum of 72.83 years in 2011.

Let's carry your supposition to a conclusion.

Forget it. Rocco.

No one who is not from there should be forced to live there. People from Nablus have right to live in Nablus, etc.
(COMMENT)

Maybe. It is very questionable as to whether or not displaced or refugee Palestinians that pose a threat to the internal security of Israel, actually still has that right --- or have they forfeited such a right by their past history of behavior as hostile combatants. But be that argue, as it may, I have a question.

According to CERI:

Consolidated Eligibility and Registration Instructions (CERI) said:
Persons who meet UNRWA’s Palestine Refugee criteria

These are persons whose normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948, and who lost both home and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 conflict. Palestine Refugees, and descendants of Palestine refugee males, including legally adopted children, are eligible to register for UNRWA services. The Agency accepts new applications from persons who wish to be registered as Palestine Refugees. Once they are registered with UNRWA, persons in this category are referred to as Registered Refugees or as Registered Palestine Refugees.​

SOURCE: CERI Manual UNRWA Files

• How many refugees actually lived there that are still alive?
  • And how many will be alive by the time the Arab Palestinians reach a peace accord?

Your supposition is that "People from Nablus have right to live in Nablus, etc."
  • But what if they never lived in Nablus, etc?

15 May 1948 was some approximately 66 years ago. In another decade, there probably will not be very many left that actually lived in the region. What is the conflict about? Is it about burial plots. Most of the descendants never lived there.

Also remember that the criteria is that they lost "both home and means of livelihood." I hope you are not telling me that all those descendants have no means of livelihood.

And where does it say that descendants, who have never lived their, have the "right of return?" I don't recall reading that in any resolution. Help me out here (teach me).

Most Respectfully,
R

Nationality, citizenship, and property are all inherited.

really? is that so? my husband was born in the part of yemen---that
has ALL THAT OIL ------does he own an oil well???? as to "citizenship" --
what is citizenship ? does it mean standard civil rights ? OK
we will have to scratch all the vestiges of the filth of shariah and provide
FULL CITIZENRIGHTS to all who escaped the stench of every shariah shit hole

Forum List

Back