Would you agree to the assertion that the US is the rightful property of the Democratic Party?

Democrats and Republicans aren't doing a whole lot of good for this country. It continues to amaze me the way you people fight back and forth, defending your team sinking the Titanic faster than the other.
By attacking the Dems does that mean we follow lock stock and barrel with the GOP.

It doesn't now does it...................

Mr. STRAW MAN................

Of course I support the Tea Party....................We want the Rhino's gone.............

To the left I'm a Terrorist......................Why should I respect anything they say...........

I don't by the way.

Republicans have figured out how to rule from the minority

Using gerrymander to hold the House
Having the Senate based on low population states

Far fewer voters actually vote Republican, yet Republicans have a big majority in Congress

You realize Republicans can gerrymander because they are the majority at the State level, LOL. Didn't think that through.

And you never complained about gerrymandering when it inflated Democratic majorities the last 4 decades, did you?
Good point

In many of those states Republicans have gerrymandered at the state level to win those state level seats. Democratic cities are placed in one district while farmland is placed in several districts

That doesn't contradict what I said, Alfalfa. Your playground logic aside, they can gerrymander State seats for the same reason. And actually to flip legislatures, they had to overcome Democrat gerrymandered States which required even larger majorities.

And again you show your flagrant hypocrisy. We both know you squawked not a peep the Democrats doing it to super-majority themselves since the 60s. Suddenly it's an issue for you. Yeah, your issue is "gerrymandering." Not.
Democrats have always had larger percentage of voters than Republicans. Blue states are more populated than red states yet they both count the same. Cities are more populated than farmland but farmland gets an equal number of representatives

The US is a Liberal Nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American. Now you know.

If you are anti-Federal Republic and anti-Constitution which is the vast majority of libs in both parties, then you are un-American.
Libs today are against and are totally opposite of classical liberal ideology.

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government.

Complete and utter BS!

That is just the feckless Libertarian attempt to hijack the definition of liberalism.

The Founding Fathers were no different to the liberals of today. They would LOL at Libertarians for being witless impractical fools who don't have a clue as to how to actually run a country.

Conservatives are for the Constitution.

Assumes facts not in evidence.
As you defend the one who has a phone and a pen...................................

The founding Fathers would start another Revolution today, and have long ago rolled over in their graves.................

If your side can't get their way in Congress, they find another way, aka Judicial Activism or a Law from long ago to do whatever they want...............

No greater example than the EPA................who now rules by Decree.........................Even though Kyoto and Cap and Trade were firmly rejected by Congress...............

aka your side doesn't give a rats ass about the Constitution until it is needed to stop things you don't agree with..............Other than that you ignore it.

Obama-ripping-the-Constitution.jpg

The US is a Liberal Nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American. Now you know.

If you are anti-Federal Republic and anti-Constitution which is the vast majority of libs in both parties, then you are un-American.

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government.

Complete and utter BS!

That is just the feckless Libertarian attempt to hijack the definition of liberalism.

The Founding Fathers were no different to the liberals of today. They would LOL at Libertarians for being witless impractical fools who don't have a clue as to how to actually run a country.

Our founding fathers would be repulsed by today's libertarians with their look out for yourself and screw everyone else attitude

Complete and utter BS!

Did they or did they not fight a war to get away from big overbearing government?

Liberalism is liberalism, dummy. We are just 230 years smarter than the Liberals who founded the place. They wanted a government that served their needs and so do we. You, however, want to live 230 years ago.

No I don't.
Our Constitutional rights as they wanted it, were for their time as well as ours and they made it so that it could be added through a process for future generations.
They made the Constitution for the future as well as for their times.
We are not following the constitution in our amendments, to do what we are doing now.
If libs want to do what they are doing they should have gone with getting new constitutional amendments.
Same with the conservatives....

I said libs in both parties.
Conservatives are for the Constitution.
They are not 'for' much of its case law, however; where the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law.

One can't be 'for' the Constitution while at the same time rejecting its jurisprudence, rejecting the doctrine of judicial review, rejecting the fact that the Supreme Court is authorized by Articles III and VI to determine what the Constitution means, and rejecting the fact that Federal law and the rulings of Federal courts are supreme and binding on the states.

Indeed, there's little evidence that most conservatives are 'for' the Constitution at all; and given the fact that liberals acknowledge and accept all of the above, they are actually for the Constitution.

Complete and utter BS!

Did they or did they not fight a war to get away from big overbearing government?

Non sequitur!

That has zero bearing on your distortion of the meaning of liberalism.

Republicans have figured out how to rule from the minority

Using gerrymander to hold the House
Having the Senate based on low population states

Far fewer voters actually vote Republican, yet Republicans have a big majority in Congress

You realize Republicans can gerrymander because they are the majority at the State level, LOL. Didn't think that through.

And you never complained about gerrymandering when it inflated Democratic majorities the last 4 decades, did you?
Good point

In many of those states Republicans have gerrymandered at the state level to win those state level seats. Democratic cities are placed in one district while farmland is placed in several districts

That doesn't contradict what I said, Alfalfa. Your playground logic aside, they can gerrymander State seats for the same reason. And actually to flip legislatures, they had to overcome Democrat gerrymandered States which required even larger majorities.

And again you show your flagrant hypocrisy. We both know you squawked not a peep the Democrats doing it to super-majority themselves since the 60s. Suddenly it's an issue for you. Yeah, your issue is "gerrymandering." Not.
Democrats have always had larger percentage of voters than Republicans. Blue states are more populated than red states yet they both count the same. Cities are more populated than farmland but farmland gets an equal number of representatives

OK, and?

:laugh:
Not a laughing matter, but whatever.
The opinions and thought processes of hardcore partisan ideologues are always fascinating to me.
Those are the other little morons here. If you don't like my liberal nation then get the fuck out, it wasn't founded for you.
Trolling with old bait again.................hmmmm

Perhaps you should use a different bait.

:laugh:
Not a laughing matter, but whatever.
The opinions and thought processes of hardcore partisan ideologues are always fascinating to me.
Those are the other little morons here. If you don't like my liberal nation then get the fuck out, it wasn't founded for you.
Excellent!

I just wish you people came with schematics.

STALKER9_FDX_SCHEMATIC.jpg

Forum List

Back