Would Like to See Your Feedback

Which is the oddest?

• "Irresistible" toilet paper

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Quadriplegic Fetish Model

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
#1. I was at the grocery store and saw a brand of toilet paper called "Irresistible." At no point in my life have I ever thought of toilet paper as "irresistible."

Guess you are too young to remember Mr. Whipple.

Yep, that man had a hardon for Charmin toilet paper!

marilynchambers123.jpg

When I am setting on the toilet with stink on my butt, toilet paper is rather irresistible. I know from the few times I found myself with out toilet paper but needed it. Not fun at all.

Only one person has voted! Come on...

Here is a screenshot of the Twitter profile. I blocked out all the info so to not to embarrass the person.

6012-1578546323-b0ff24371156869accbfa8d5fdb0005a.jpg
That "hopeful suicide girl" could give you a clue. She could be hoping to attract a killer.

#2. I saw someone I follow on Twitter responded to a tweet from a fan, who's name was strange, so I clicked on it and found out they are a Quadriplegic fetish model. Hey I'm all for people doing whatever it takes to make money legally, but I had no idea there was a fetish out there for that. What kind of person wants to have sex with a person that can't move whatsoever?

Billy Bob Klintoon?

#2. I saw someone I follow on Twitter responded to a tweet from a fan, who's name was strange, so I clicked on it and found out they are a Quadriplegic fetish model. Hey I'm all for people doing whatever it takes to make money legally, but I had no idea there was a fetish out there for that. What kind of person wants to have sex with a person that can't move whatsoever?

Billy Bob Klintoon?
I'll bet you thought that would be funny, didn't you?

Ok today I've seen two really odd things. I'm going to post each of them, and I want to see which one people here think is the oddest. These are REAL.

#1. I was at the grocery store and saw a brand of toilet paper called "Irresistible." At no point in my life have I ever thought of toilet paper as "irresistible."

Lew, there are individuals that have sex with the dead, animals and fruits ( not gays but the stuff you eat and again not gays! ) so yeah I can believe someone would be into having sex with someone that can not move...

Hell, half the posters on here come to mind but I will not name names!!!

Last edited:
Ok today I've seen two really odd things. I'm going to post each of them, and I want to see which one people here think is the oddest. These are REAL.

1. Have you ever had breakfast burritos and the gome deer hunting out in the middle of nowhere? Toilet paper could be irresistible in the proper circumstances.

2. There's a fetish for everything.

I prefer my women to have working arms and legs, but I'm gonna marry the next deaf mute I meet. No more listening to a nagging bitch for me.

Make sure she is blind and has no sense of smell either because if she can see you her eyes will be doing the talking, or her hands will be...

Forum List

Back