Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Quadriplegic Fetish Model

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Ok today I've seen two really odd things. I'm going to post each of them, and I want to see which one people here think is the oddest. These are REAL.

#1. I was at the grocery store and saw a brand of toilet paper called "Irresistible." At no point in my life have I ever thought of toilet paper as "irresistible."

#2. I saw someone I follow on Twitter responded to a tweet from a fan, who's name was strange, so I clicked on it and found out they are a Quadriplegic fetish model. Hey I'm all for people doing whatever it takes to make money legally, but I had no idea there was a fetish out there for that. What kind of person wants to have sex with a person that can't move whatsoever?

Last edited:
Ok today I've seen two really odd things. I'm going to post each of them, and I want to see which one people on my friend's list think is the oddest. These are REAL.

#1. I was at the grocery store and saw a brand of toilet paper called "Irresistible." At no point in my life have I ever thought of toilet paper as "irresistible."

#2. I saw someone I follow on Twitter responded to a tweet from a fan, who's name was strange, so I clicked on it and found out they are a Quadriplegic fetish model. Hey I'm all for people doing whatever it takes to make money legally, but I had no idea there was a fetish out there for that. What kind of person wants to have sex with a person that can't move whatsoever?
They're BOTH pretty odd, but I'll go with the toilet paper by a hair. Pubic or butt hair, your choice!

Ok today I've seen two really odd things. I'm going to post each of them, and I want to see which one people here think is the oddest. These are REAL.

1. Have you ever had breakfast burritos and the gome deer hunting out in the middle of nowhere? Toilet paper could be irresistible in the proper circumstances.

2. There's a fetish for everything.

1. Have you ever had breakfast burritos and the gome deer hunting out in the middle of nowhere? Toilet paper could be irresistible in the proper circumstances.

I prefer my women to have working arms and legs, but I'm gonna marry the next deaf mute I meet. No more listening to a nagging bitch for me.

I prefer my women to have working arms and legs, but I'm gonna marry the next deaf mute I meet. No more listening to a nagging bitch for me.
Aaaaand Bob's yer uncle.

Only one person has voted! Come on...

Here is a screenshot of the Twitter profile. I blocked out all the info so to not to embarrass the person.

6012-1578546323-b0ff24371156869accbfa8d5fdb0005a.jpg

Guess you are too young to remember Mr. Whipple.

Necrophiliacs.

I didn't know there was a beautiful or good looking person fetish. Isn't that normal? Oh well, anything or anyone can become a fetish.

The company I work for has toilet seat covers called
81ligCTiWOL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
, so am used to #1.

I didn't know there was a beautiful or good looking person fetish. Isn't that normal? Oh well, anything or anyone can become a fetish.

The company I work for has toilet seat covers called
81ligCTiWOL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
, so am used to #1.
Fetish is the focus, not the object. If you are overly focused on his/her appearance that is a fetish.

Irresistible as a hook for toilet paper? I dunno but a lot of marketing folks come up with strange stuff from time to time. I know because I’ve been one. Like if I was ever the marking guy for a new prophylactic market entry, I’d probably have to go with Jumbos as our brand name.

Bill Cosby?

Forum List

Back