Would Jesus approve of this non-Christian?

I have already focused on myself. I am a sinner with no hope of salvation except through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. This is what I'm telling you. I can't be good enough for long enough to EVER, EVER merit God's favor--because He is perfect, holy etc and I am not.

This is not Joel Osteen's message. It is not even close. His message is counter to this, which is counter to the Gospel. It is: you can basically "use" God and "use" Christianity to improve yourself for "Your Best Life Now". It is Self-help with a Christian packaging. People can do this for a long time without ever encountering the real miracle of Christ
"Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed

I don't know what this means, unless you are agreeing that the CATHOLIC CHURCH "CHANGED TIMES AND LAWS" and the Protestant daughter churches followed that church into these sins. But since you repeat the Protestant "gospel" I doubt you understand
Romans 7:23-24

Romans 7:23-24
Not gonna bother anymore. But THIS really is a case where a Christian should apply, that favorite verse of leftists everywhere, "Judge not lest you be judged. For by what judgement you judge others, you shall be judged."

My problem with your rant is your ability to read minds. You make no allowance that his message, that you focus on, may be only a PART of what he's saying. You should be careful when condemning someone to hell because you don't think he agrees with you.

I DO have a legitimate question related to this. I would like to hear what you think. I am doing a REAL experiment, learning faith, by following a simple teaching of Jesus.

If I tell you, I'm wondering if even talking about it, you would condemn me for teaching a "prosperity gospel."

I have to leave for an hour or so, but I will post my "test" of God, when I get back.

I am learning you really can't out give God, and I think that is a very positive message. It is also a PROMISE Jesus made

Not gonna bother anymore. But THIS really is a case where a Christian should apply, that favorite verse of leftists everywhere, "Judge not lest you be judged. For by what judgement you judge others, you shall be judged."

My problem with your rant is your ability to read minds. You make no allowance that his message, that you focus on, may be only a PART of what he's saying. You should be careful when condemning someone to hell because you don't think he agrees with you.

I DO have a legitimate question related to this. I would like to hear what you think. I am doing a REAL experiment, learning faith, by following a simple teaching of Jesus.

If I tell you, I'm wondering if even talking about it, you would condemn me for teaching a "prosperity gospel."

I have to leave for an hour or so, but I will post my "test" of God, when I get back.

I am learning you really can't out give God, and I think that is a very positive message. It is also a PROMISE Jesus made

Please point out where I condemned Joel Osteen to Hell

Please point out where I condemned Joel Osteen to Hell
"He's a false teacher, spreading a false gospel " Do you think "charlatans" (your words) have a place with the saved?

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Now please stop ARGUING for 5 minutes. I told you I had something I wanted to run by you, but you prefer to ARGUE. I hope you'll stop, soon.

Thats your BELIEF, but not based on HIS OWN WORDS

He was nothing and you've been conned by religion.
Ever wondered why all these historical religious events only happened in the middle East?
Ever wondered how all these events happened without reliable witnesses and were all illiterate but you believe it was accurately recorded in a book written 60 years after the event?

Does the concept of immaculate conceptions fit with the knowledge that pathenogenisis is impossible in mammals?

Keep going. I love this.

Forum List

Back