Would A Conservative Be Involved In A Shooting?

Excellent thread idea. A conservative murderer is an oxymoron. Kinda like there has never been a liquor store held up by a righty. Righties don't do these things. Lefties do these horrible things and do not even believe they are crimes or wrong.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I wouldn't go THAT far!

You do all the time.

Nope! Never have. I have even said many times before that Trump isn't a saint.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I wouldn't go THAT far!

But you love Him just the same.

But you did say he was the most honest man God ever created....more honest than Moses, or Paul or anyone in history.

But you love Him just the same.

Capitalizing him for anybody but the Lord is blasphemous.

But you did say he was the most honest man God ever created....more honest than Moses, or Paul or anyone in history.

I'm not getting into that argument again and besides we're getting off topic now.

Nope! Jesus is Lord,... And as much as I like you as a person,... Trump lives inside your mind rent free.
Actually, it’s your head that He lives in. I could give a shit less other than to mock Him.

he looked pretty happy wrapped up in a Trump flag

There were two pictures in his social media, where he was at a Trump rally. They were early on in Trump's campaign, I forgot the dates. In the first one, he was dressed as "Where's Waldo." The speculation was that he attended the rally to make some kind of a point. There have been quite a few instances where leftists attended Trump rallies, in order to stir up shit or protest. Apparently all he did was take some pictures.

The second time he attended a Trump rally, he was dressed in a black suit with red tie, like the guy in the movie "Assassin 47." That probably explains the number "47" tattooed on his face. Another one of his pictures on social media shows his with a copy of an old newspaper taped up to the wall. The newspaper was from the Kennedy assassination.

Those are just not things that conservatives do. We don't go to Trump rallies dressed up like "Where's Waldo." We don't emulate characters from movies about assassins, and attend Trump rallies. We don't tattoo weird stuff all over our faces. We don't have social media sites full of rambling atonal drug music with violent images flashing across the screen. And we don't climb up on a roof on Independence Day, and shoot at patriots who are marching in parades.

Last edited:
Capitalizing him for anybody but the Lord is blasphemous.

I'm not getting into that argument again and besides we're getting off topic now.

Just stating the facts, I mean you did start a thread just to tell us all that you truly and honestly believe Trump is the most honest man God ever made

2woz3csg6m991.jpg

hmm hard question
Looks like he's protecting his wife from the Dems lawless mobs running amok in the streets.

Are you referring to the shooting yesterday? If you don't know that idiot was a flaming liberal, you just haven't seen his social media.

He's one of yours, trust me.
One of mine?

I hate to tax your limited intellectual capacity but I'm not a democrat nor a republican.

I know this may be confusing to you because you obviously can only think in a very limited 2 dimensional manner.

Forum List

Back