Would A Conservative Be Involved In A Shooting?

I don't mean to try and stop the shooter, I mean be the cause of it. Unless they were a RINO I don't see that happening personally, but I'm really curious to see other opinions about it and what do you thinks makes a murder anyways? Liberals want to take away guns, but yet it seems like they commit the most crimes.

Sure, it could most likely happen in something like a domestic squabble.

But shooting people at a parade on Independence Day? Never in a million years.

Sure, it could most likely happen in something like a domestic squabble.

But shooting people at a parade on Independence Day? Never in a million years.

Agreed one hundred percent.

Finally somebody who sees my point! :th_thgoodpost:

So,.. in other words,... You don't have an answer then right?
Just like others have said, anyone can snap. However, we do see leftist snap much more often. I contribute this to their denouncing of God, as their moral compass has no true foundation. Killing babies, shootings, property destruction, violent crime, etc.

Alright, that goes back to the question in my OP. What circumstances do you think it would be? Why would an American loving citizen who looks down upon murder (including abortion) suddenly have an urge to be hypocritical and murder people?
Hey conservative people blew up how many abortion clinics?

How many people who worked at abortion clinics did these "conservatives" kill?

When did this happen? I only know about the threats towards the anti-abortion group.

You'll never see a conservative BLM or ANTIFA member either.
I was at an abortion rally the other day, and ANTIFA was there dressed in black, hiding their faces, with an AR strapped to their back. They were actually peaceful at this protest, but the local media stated the gun carriers were conservative counter protesters instead of leftists. You can rest assured if things got out of hand it would have been those ANTIFA members with the ARs. BTW...I totally supported their right to carry although trusting their mental state is never my strong suit.

I don't mean to try and stop the shooter, I mean be the cause of it. Unless they were a RINO I don't see that happening personally, but I'm really curious to see other opinions about it and what do you thinks makes a murder anyways? Liberals want to take away guns, but yet it seems like they commit the most crimes.
Well lets see..

But use common sense... The GOP supporters have been decrying the Western European liberals for decades... Yet they have far lower crime...

The liberal policies to reduce poverty leads to less crime...

Only 8 killed since 1977. 42 bombings and 186 arsons. Pretty much the same as the number of buildings left-wing radicals blew up, and people killed by them during the 60's and 70's.

I was at an abortion rally the other day, and ANTIFA was there dressed in black, hiding their faces, with an AR strapped to their back. They were actually peaceful at this protest, but the local media stated the gun carriers were the counter protesters. You can rest assured if things got out of hand it would have been those ANTIFA members with the ARs. BTW...I totally supported their right to carry although trusting their mental state is never my strong suit.
Hey I was at the same rally ad you are talking horse shit...

Only 8 killed since 1977. 42 bombings and 186 arsons. Pretty much the same as the number of buildings left-wing radicals blew up, and people killed by them during the 60's and 70's.
But conservatives are supposed to special people and above that sort of violence right?

Dylan Roof was a conservative.

When did this happen? I only know about the threats towards the anti-abortion group.
Also, the new example is illogical. If a conservative goes cuckoo and were to blow anything up, it likely wouldn’t be an adoption agency or any other group opposed to abortion. This is for the same reason that it is illogical to assume that a conservative would attack a parade celebrating America.

Forum List

Back