Would A Conservative Be Involved In A Shooting?

Did anyone say that?

The truth is, conservatives some of the most imperfect people in the country. We know that we're imperfect, we know that we're sinners. That's why we ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness.

I'm just curious how people know if any of these mass killers ever even voted in an election and if they did who they voted for.

I can assume that anyone who bought their guns legally are 2nd amandment supporters so wouldn't that make them more likely to be conservatives?
2woz3csg6m991.jpg

hmm hard question

Excellent thread idea. A conservative murderer is an oxymoron. Kinda like there has never been a liquor store held up by a righty. Righties don't do these things. Lefties do these horrible things and do not even believe they are crimes or wrong.
A republican is generally too drunk to rob the liquor store. I speak from experience.

Liberals want to ban AR 15s so surely a liberal would not buy one.

Conservatives want AR 15's to be legal

Do you see how stupid this entire premise of this thread is yet?

Guess again. There are three or four liberal Democrats on this board that I know of, who own AR rifles.

The truth is, conservatives some of the most imperfect people in the country. We know that we're imperfect, we know that we're sinners. That's why we ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness.
But with Far Left & Left “ imperfect “ is a fine art

Guess again. There are three or four liberal Democrats on this board that I know of, who own AR rifles.
So then how do you know it was liberals doing the mass shooting?

Maybe it was someone whop wasn't political at all.

MAybe it was just some fucked up individual

do you base all your decisions on stupid assumptions?

Possibly, although Paul preached pacifism. Not what you guys are oking with murdering abortion providers.

Did I say that I was "ok" with it? The question was asked and I just answered it.

So then how do you know it was liberals doing the mass shooting?

Maybe it was someone whop wasn't political at all.

MAybe it was just some fucked up individual

do you base all your decisions on stupid assumptions?

Are you referring to the shooting yesterday? If you don't know that idiot was a flaming liberal, you just haven't seen his social media.

He's one of yours, trust me.

Are you referring to the shooting yesterday? If you don't know that idiot was a flaming liberal, you just haven't seen his social media.

He's one of yours, trust me.

he looked pretty happy wrapped up in a Trump flag

Forum List

Back