Would A Conservative Be Involved In A Shooting?

But conservatives are supposed to special people and above that sort of violence right?

Conservatives have beliefs. One of those beliefs is that it's wrong to murder unborn children. Sometimes they believe that so strongly that they do something about it.

The majority of conservatives show a monumental amount of restraint. But people can only be pushed so far, before they start to push back. You can only poke the sleeping lion so many times before he says "fuck this" and rips your head off.

Conservatives have beliefs. One of those beliefs is that it's wrong to murder unborn children. Sometimes they believe that so strongly that they do something about it.

The majority of conservatives show a monumental amount of restraint. But people can only be pushed so far, before they start to push back. You can only poke the sleeping lion so many times before he says "fuck this" and rips your head off.
OK so the ends justify the means for conservatives

You want a double standard

OK so the ends justify the means for conservatives

You want a double standard

The ends in the minds of those who commited violent acts against abortion clinics, was preventing them from murdering more unborn children. They were dedicated. Just as the leftist Unibomber was dedicated to stopping global warming, or whatever ecological disaster.

The ends in the minds of those who commited violent acts against abortion clinics, was preventing them from murdering more unborn children. They were dedicated.
They were murderers

The ends in the minds of those who commited violent acts against abortion clinics, was preventing them from murdering more unborn children. They were dedicated.

True,.. but two wrongs don't make a right. It might possibly have been justified in this situation though.

The ends in the minds of those who commited violent acts against abortion clinics, was preventing them from murdering more unborn children. They were dedicated. Just as the leftist Unibomber was dedicated to stopping global warming, or whatever ecological disaster.
That makes them Christian terrorists ..

I'm just curious how people know if any of these mass killers ever even voted in an election and if they did who they voted for.

I can assume that anyone who bought their guns legally are 2nd amandment supporters so wouldn't that make them more likely to be conservatives?

I'm just curious how people know if any of these mass killers ever even voted in an election and if they did who they voted for.

I can assume that anyone who bought their guns legally are 2nd amandment supporters so wouldn't that make them more likely to be conservatives?

Because liberals don't believe in the Second Amendment, right?

You're reaching too hard, bro.

Because liberals don't believe in the Second Amendment, right?

You're reaching too hard, bro.
Liberals want to ban AR 15s so surely a liberal would not buy one.

Conservatives want AR 15's to be legal

Do you see how stupid this entire premise of this thread is yet?

I don't mean to try and stop the shooter, I mean be the cause of it. Unless they were a RINO I don't see that happening personally, but I'm really curious to see other opinions about it and what do you thinks makes a murder anyways? Liberals want to take away guns, but yet it seems like they commit the most crimes.
Excellent thread idea. A conservative murderer is an oxymoron. Kinda like there has never been a liquor store held up by a righty. Righties don't do these things. Lefties do these horrible things and do not even believe they are crimes or wrong.

Forum List

Back