Worthless Gov Brown just said Trump needs to be assassinated.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert

I've struggled under Moonbeams idiocy for a long time...I've never seen his hippy sorry ass do anything like this is any disaster...even disasters like fire that his policies have made worse and more deadly...
Fuck Governor Brown...

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-19_17-1-4.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-19_17-1-4.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 33
He said no such thing Snowflake. There is already a thread on this. This thread is just an outright lie. Therefore you're just being a good Lil Trumpist.

Everyone knows what he meant when he said "Something has got to HAPPEN TO THIS GUY. No one says "Impeachment needs to happen to this guy." If you want to know why California is circling the drain, you need look no further than Moonbeam "Hey where's my ass?" Brown.

Townhall.com Staff - California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'

Ah, so you're going to invent your own quote based on "don't tell me what you mean --- *I* will tell you what you mean".

Let us know if you ever get that to work.

He said no such thing Snowflake. There is already a thread on this. This thread is just an outright lie. Therefore you're just being a good Lil Trumpist.
That is EXACTLY what he said. When you say "Something's got to happen to this guy" you are wishing death, otherwise you wouldn't phrase it that way. He should be removed from office. California and the US would be way better off without that burnt out hippie fucker.

See... where we at now...?

Oh yea, 810 days ago I put that chit hole in my rearview mirror after living there since 1979. The most beautiful of a state as I've ever seen but there is more to life than that. I needed to move where my civil liberties were less oppressed

-Geaux

See... where we at now...?

Oh yea, 810 days ago I put that chit hole in my rearview mirror after living there since 1979. The most beautiful of a state as I've ever seen but there is more to life than that. I needed to move where my civil liberties were less oppressed

-Geaux

So did you move to your favorite, the wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin?

I have seen other states and none compares to the beauty and happiness I find here in California. Not to mention the low IQ's of so many in the conservative southern states. As for Brown he is MY governor and I like his way. And I think trump should have something happen to him!

I have seen other states and none compares to the beauty and happiness I find here in California. Not to mention the low IQ's of so many in the conservative southern states. As for Brown he is MY governor and I like his way. And I think trump should have something happen to him!
Instead, something is happening to California. Hopefully, Trump will let California DIE on the vine.

I've struggled under Moonbeams idiocy for a long time...I've never seen his hippy sorry ass do anything like this is any disaster...even disasters like fire that his policies have made worse and more deadly...
Fuck Governor Brown...

Moonbeam has a more intelligent base. They wouldn't buy into this huddling with the bible thumpers and passing out food to the hungry like some of you guys obviously do. Trump has no history of any kindness to anyone except maybe his family and vladimer putin. Maybe look up the term photo op. as a homework assignment.

Iinstead, something is happening to California. Hopefully, Trump will let California DIE on the vine.
We are leading the rest of this nation in GDP and can survive on our own. Trump is one who will die!

Where are the mods. So I could not say that I think something should happen to tax man without censure, but he can advocate physical harm coming to another person with impunity. This is not free speech, this is a viral pathology. I guess because gov. Brown says it, it gives permission to others to be subhuman.

Fuck Governor Brown...

Moonbeam has a more intelligent base. They wouldn't buy into this huddling with the bible thumpers and passing out food to the hungry like some of you guys obviously do. Trump has no history of any kindness to anyone except maybe his family and vladimer putin. Maybe look up the term photo op. as a homework assignment.

You are the one who is uninformed. Trump donates his whole paycheck to charity and the list of his charitable acts is immense. He has donated his jet for many mercy missions and helped many of his employees with tragedies.

there are plenty of low IQ people in California too.....yea many of them are liberals....i know,i was shocked too....

I would put the IQ of my neighbor above that of the illegal alien Mexicans rampant in So Cal any day. Being a tax man, you should feel right at home in Cali

-Geaux

Ah, so you're going to invent your own quote based on "don't tell me what you mean --- *I* will tell you what you mean".

Let us know if you ever get that to work.
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Everyone knows what he meant when he said "Something has got to HAPPEN TO THIS GUY. No one says "Impeachment needs to happen to this guy." If you want to know why California is circling the drain, you need look no further than Moonbeam "Hey where's my ass?" Brown.

Townhall.com Staff - California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'
Wow, if that man doesn't want to be taken out instead, why does he go wishing such a thing on someone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I would put the IQ of my neighbor above that of the illegal alien Mexicans rampant in So Cal any day. Being a tax man, you should feel right at home in Cali

-Geaux
Where is this Cali?

Forum List

Back