worst wrestling gimmicks of all time

There have been other developmentally challenged folks in wrestling, George the Animal Steele wasn't all there and neither was Norman the Lunatic
George The Animal Steele was actually a very intelligent person, and had been a school teacher at one point. Like most of those guys he could turn his wrestling personna on and off whenever he wanted to. That whole thing about eating the turnbuckles was part of his act.

The company that I worked for prior to retiring were marketing sponsors for a several wrestlers, and he was brought in once for a photo session.

Wrestling itself is a gimmick for morons and children to slurp up.

If you are an adult and enjoy wrestling check for brain damage.

Hulk Hogan pounding on Sharkman, aka Earthquake

FKWWKjGXsAEj2JN

FKWW_SQXEAkrE-O

Wrestling itself is a gimmick for morons and children to slurp up.

If you are an adult and enjoy wrestling check for brain damage.
It's soap opera. Think about it, larger than life characters, lots of makeup and costumes, lots of over-the-top drama, story lines crafted, played out, then dropped. Alliances built, betrayed and shattered. New characters introduced; old ones retired. The comparisons go on and on.

Those who get into it are not very different from those who faithfully watch their soaps every day.

It's soap opera. Think about it, larger than life characters, lots of makeup and costumes, lots of over-the-top drama, story lines crafted, played out, then dropped. Alliances built, betrayed and shattered. New characters introduced; old ones retired. The comparisons go on and on.

Those who get into it are not very different from those who faithfully watch their soaps every day.
The beauty of it is they get away with it. And they are athletes with most in good shape to do what they do.

The Innovator of violence Tommy Dreamer

FKlQpz-WUAAEeJz

Fat Chick Thriller Mike Awesome

FKlQeGjXwAUx69A

FKlQWzwWUAYO6DI

Akeem the African Dream

FKlQMSmXMAE9Ggf

FKlQCdJX0AMZumZ

The Dynamic Dudes Shane Douglas and Johnny Ace, a couple of skateboarders from California who were actually from Minnesota. nice pink shades, bro!

FKlSes4XEAAMB3h

FKlSXtZXsAE7AgW

The Mexicools: Juventud, Psychosis, and Super Crazy!

FKlR-ONXMAA9I6Y

Independent Promotions are starting to bring good size crowds so with the right management he could make decent pay.
Fans really don't care about what a performer is and sometimes it causes them to like the performer more.
i know

i'll start with Damien Demento...he appeared in the 1st main event of RAW, in a losing effort to the Undertaker

FKLU3-3XoAMPAH7

The Booty Man played by Brutus Beefcake

FKLdbnAWQAMsYAD

FKLdmITXMAQ0YEN

Darren "Puke" Drozdov, whose gimmick was that he could puke whenever he wanted. ugh

FKLYnnUWQAAU0Fm

Chris Kanyon as Mortis

FKLZZy0WQAQhw_g

FKLZhlYX0AImSz5

FKLZsE-XMAIB9ux

The Berzerker character was meant to win the child audience. it alienated everyone else

FKLbHE1X0AQCwzK

The Master Blaster, a lame gimmick played by Kevin Nash

FKLcRp1XEAIbe1d
Lenny poppoff was a professor? Remember that? He’d come out with a scroll?

Watch mjf fight cm punk tonight

HulkHogan, Ultimate Warrior was all gimmick. Not a lot of moves in their matches just a lot of posing then one or two moves.
I have seen a lot of bad gimmicks over the decades. The Boogeyman comes to mind and when I was a kid an opening match wrestler dressed up as his low-rent version of Satan. It was awful but we kids were supposed to BOO! so we did.
In nxt this little Asian woman dresses like a baby and acts like a baby and incorporates being a baby into her moves. Like she hugged the leg but instead of a painful leg lock she fell asleep like it was a pillow. And if she gets hit she gets angry like a baby. Lol

Forum List

Back