No, Not Hillary Clinton.

No, Not Obama Bin Lying, BUT CLOSE.

How bad was Obama Bin Spying at playing President?

Really, Really Bad. Everything he did was NOT in America's Favor.
In Fact you can argue he intentionally sabotaged The United States every chance he got.

Now this: A little bit of Truth from an unlikely source. The Games Obama Played Are Dangerous. He put the entire World in Peril when he cozied up to Russia, North Korea and Iran. A Little Snippage for you with your Hot Cup Of Outrage!

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist

Saudi Arabia's crown prince affirmed Israel's right to exist and criticized former President Obama's Iran policy in an interview published Monday, pointedly bucking other leaders in the Arab world and signaling support for President Trump's Middle East agenda.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, told The Atlantic that both Israelis and Palestinians "have the right to have their own land" -- a surprising assertion given that many Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, do not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel.

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

Prince Mohammed then took aim at Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

“Hitler didn’t do what the supreme leader [of Iran] is trying to do," the crown prince told The Atlantic. "Hitler tried to conquer Europe. This is bad. But the supreme leader is trying to conquer the world.

"He is the Hitler of the Middle East."

- Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, on Iran's Supreme Leader

"He believes he owns the world. They are both evil guys. He is the Hitler of the Middle East. In the 1920s and 1930s, no one saw Hitler as a danger. Only a few people. Until it happened."

Asked about the Obama administration's nuclear deal with Iran -- which President Trump has long lambasted -- the crown prince sided with the current White House.

“President Obama believed that if he gave Iran opportunities to open up, it would change,” he said. “But with a regime based on this ideology, it will not open up soon. Sixty percent of the Iranian economy is controlled by the Revolutionary Guard. The economic benefits of the Iran nuclear deal are not going to the people.

“They took $150 billion after the deal — can you please name one housing project they built with this money? One park? One industrial zone? Can you name for me the highway that they built? I advise them — please show us something that you’re building a highway with $150 billion. For Saudi Arabia, there is a 0.1 percent chance that this deal would work to change the country. For President Obama it was 50 percent. But even if there’s a 50 percent chance that it would work, we can’t risk it. The other 50 percent is war. We have to go to a scenario where there is no war.”
DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5
Misleading garbage...Libya had already lost its sovereignty over nearly all its territory, prior to Ghaddafi's ill fated campaign to kill his own people.
And you know this from living in Libya of course.
The point being that bad things happened on Obama's watch, no thanks to his own interference. He tried to do the same in Egypt and Syria but was rejected.
Both Boosh administration was just like Heaven...
Bush is friends with the Clintons, so Bush was part of the same establishment.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

In Fact you can argue he intentionally sabotaged The United States every chance he got.

Now this: A little bit of Truth from an unlikely source. The Games Obama Played Are Dangerous. He put the entire World in Peril when he cozied up to Russia, North Korea and Iran. A Little Snippage for you with your Hot Cup Of Outrage!

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist

Saudi Arabia's crown prince affirmed Israel's right to exist and criticized former President Obama's Iran policy in an interview published Monday, pointedly bucking other leaders in the Arab world and signaling support for President Trump's Middle East agenda.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, told The Atlantic that both Israelis and Palestinians "have the right to have their own land" -- a surprising assertion given that many Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, do not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel.

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

“Hitler didn’t do what the supreme leader [of Iran] is trying to do," the crown prince told The Atlantic. "Hitler tried to conquer Europe. This is bad. But the supreme leader is trying to conquer the world.

"He believes he owns the world. They are both evil guys. He is the Hitler of the Middle East. In the 1920s and 1930s, no one saw Hitler as a danger. Only a few people. Until it happened."

Asked about the Obama administration's nuclear deal with Iran -- which President Trump has long lambasted -- the crown prince sided with the current White House.

“President Obama believed that if he gave Iran opportunities to open up, it would change,” he said. “But with a regime based on this ideology, it will not open up soon. Sixty percent of the Iranian economy is controlled by the Revolutionary Guard. The economic benefits of the Iran nuclear deal are not going to the people.

“They took $150 billion after the deal — can you please name one housing project they built with this money? One park? One industrial zone? Can you name for me the highway that they built? I advise them — please show us something that you’re building a highway with $150 billion. For Saudi Arabia, there is a 0.1 percent chance that this deal would work to change the country. For President Obama it was 50 percent. But even if there’s a 50 percent chance that it would work, we can’t risk it. The other 50 percent is war. We have to go to a scenario where there is no war.”
DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5
Misleading garbage...Libya had already lost its sovereignty over nearly all its territory, prior to Ghaddafi's ill fated campaign to kill his own people.
The point being that bad things happened on Obama's watch, no thanks to his own interference. He tried to do the same in Egypt and Syria but was rejected.

Some say the COUP in Turkey was also OBAMA's Doing and that what he was trying to do was help to actually Create The Islamic Caliphate to surround Israel with by launching COUPS conducted with Radical Islamic Forces in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, and by supporting The PLO, HAMAS, Al Nusra, The Muslim Brotherhood, and getting out of the way of ISIS!
The Caliphate...and who is the supreme leader of this Caliphate?
Nobody.
Thanks to Trump it doesn't exist anymore.

Some say the COUP in Turkey was also OBAMA's Doing and that what he was trying to do was help to actually Create The Islamic Caliphate to surround Israel with by launching COUPS conducted with Radical Islamic Forces in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, and by supporting The PLO, HAMAS, Al Nusra, The Muslim Brotherhood, and getting out of the way of ISIS!
The Caliphate...and who is the supreme leader of this Caliphate?
Nobody.
Thanks to Trump it doesn't exist anymore.
Who was the Caliph?

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5

Totally agree with that. Any Independent Libertarian, and Knowledgeable Conservative I know, Do Not LIKE THE BUSH FAMILY. In fact, I would go so far as to say, that after Reagan, we have had NOTHING BUT OWNED PRESIDENTS, and EVIL MEN in THE WHITE HOUSE.

I think The Establishment is so used to getting their way and Owning Presidents for the last few decades that they are having Hissy Fit Epileptic Seizures because they cannot buy or control President Trump.

He is a real threat to their RIGGED GAMES and this is why you see Massive Amounts of Money, Propaganda, and Schemes by The Elite Entrenched Establishment to Undermine him and even remove him from OFFICE if possible, over well, they don't like his hair, or that Hot Chics Dig Him!

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5
Libya was attacked by the US during Reagan and he didn't know the Clintons...

Totally agree with that. Any Independent Libertarian, and Knowledgeable Conservative I know, Do Not LIKE THE BUSH FAMILY. In fact, I would go so far as to say, that after Reagan, we have had NOTHING BUT OWNED PRESIDENTS, and EVIL MEN in THE WHITE HOUSE.

I think The Establishment is so used to getting their way and Owning Presidents for the last few decades that they are having Hissy Fit Epileptic Seizures because they cannot buy or control President Trump.

He is a real threat to their RIGGED GAMES.
Reagan gave support to the Iranians...

The agenda that Oblama used in foreign policy has been foriegn policy since Nam was lost or given up....

I'd say that attack was justified since it was verified that Libya and The Libyan Government had a part in some Terrorist Activities.

After they were Chastened, they actually cooperated with us quite nicely, so there was ZERO REASON for Obama & Clinton to attack and Destabilize Libya.

May I remind you Comrade Tree that Saudi Arabia produced 11 of the 19 hijackers on Sept 11th 2001....

And for those so concerned with the Obama conversation on the ''hot mic'' was obama doing and saying the RIGHT thing and not making any new deals prior to the election when the possibility of him not winning the reelection was there, and he shouldn't start something new that would be forced on to the new president if it were not himself... thus, more flexibility after the election.
-------------------------

Putin just ordered the murder of the ex spy in Britain and his daughter with a war, nerve agent of theirs....

and the disgusting, immoral, crooked to his very core Trump licked Putin's butt and invited him here a week later....:eek:

May I remind you Comrade Tree that Saudi Arabia produced 11 of the 19 hijackers on Sept 11th 2001....

And for those so concerned with the Obama conversation on the ''hot mic'' was obama doing and saying the RIGHT thing and not making any new deals prior to the election when the possibility of him not winning the reelection was there, and he shouldn't start something new that would be forced on to the new president if it were not himself... thus, more flexibility after the election.

Putin just ordered the murder of the ex spy in Britain and his daughter with a war, nerve agent of theirs....

and the disgusting, immoral, crooked to his very core Trump licked Putin's butt and invited him here a week later....:eek:
If Putin is SO BAD, then Why DID Obama & Clinton Sell Them 20% of our strategic Uranium to him while Comey, Mueller, Lynch and McCabe looked the other way?

Why Did Clinton, Obama and The DNC BUY RUSSIAN Propaganda from Putin and Knowingly use that to FILE FALSE AFFIDAVITS in a FISA Court to Spy on The Trump Campaign?

If Putin is so bad, why did Obama pull Missiles out of Europe and let Putin take Crimea, and inject themselves in to The Ukraine?

If Putin is so bad, why did Obama make a deal with them to pay Russia a lot of Money to Fly out Astronauts back and forth to the Space Station while drastically cutting NASA's Budget at the same time?

Your Turn Joseph Goebbels.

trump has been brainwashed by Russia, or Russia has something on him.... or he needs Russian money to operate his businesses...

there is something extremely wrong about the way he has been acting, against the USA's best interest and strength....

I'd say that attack was justified since it was verified that Libya and The Libyan Government had a part in some Terrorist Activities.

After they were Chastened, they actually cooperated with us quite nicely, so there was ZERO REASON for Obama & Clinton to attack and Destabilize Libya.
No reason but destabilization...Just like when Reagan bombed it it was for cooperation..The message is clear, join or die...

If Putin is SO BAD, then Why DID Obama & Clinton Sell Them 20% of our strategic Uranium to him while Comey, Mueller, Lynch and McCabe looked the other way?

Why Did Clinton, Obama and The DNC BUY RUSSIAN Propaganda from Putin and Knowingly use that to FILE FALSE AFFIDAVITS in a FISA Court to Spy on The Trump Campaign?

If Putin is so bad, why did Obama pull Missiles out of Europe and let Putin take Crimea, and inject themselves in to The Ukraine?

If Putin is so bad, why did Obama make a deal with them to pay Russia a lot of Money to Fly out Astronauts back and forth to the Space Station while drastically cutting NASA's Budget at the same time?

you are such an IDIOT PROPAGANDIST....

A LIAR!

Russia has never gotten a drop of uranium from the US mining operation and never will, it all is mined then sold and used in the USA.

the reset with Russia DID NOT WORK, and Obama learned such quite quickly with Putin's invasion and interference in Crimea and the Ukraine. Putin is the one who said F - YOU to the USA....

And he can put his F- YOU to the USA up his own ass and learn who's his daddy, the USA and our allies.

WE in the USA have nothing to gain from Putin, we have learned our lesson....everyone in the USA knows this, including agency heads and cabinet heads of Trump, but the idiot Trump who continues to bend over for the murdering thug.

Last edited:

A LIAR!

Russia has never gotten a drop of uranium from the US mining operation and never will, it all is mined then sold and used in the USA.

the reset with Russia DID NOT WORK, and Obama learned such quite quickly with Putin's invasion and interference in Crimea and the Ukraine. Putin is the one who said F - YOU to the USA....

And he can put his F- YOU to the USA up his own ass and learn who's his daddy, the USA and our allies.

WE in the USA have nothing to gain from Putin, we have learned our lesson....everyone in the USA knows this but the idiot Trump who continues to bend over for the murdering thug.
They never mention the yuge deposits of uranium that the company they bought control in eastern Europe....

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

You're criticizing Obama for cozying up to Russia? Really? Seriously?

What next? Accusing Obama of putting tariffs on Chinese steel?
Tell Vlady I'll have more flexibility after the election...
And yet Obama built the missile shield anyway, sent more military hardware toeastern Europe, and poured on the sanctions.

Compare that to your hero Donnie...whose own party controls Congress, yet they had to pass a law to keep him from LIFTING sanctions on Russia.

It's not even close. You sound desperate.

Let me guess, he built a missile shield that annoyed Putin because he was cozying up to Putin... wait, that makes no fucking sense.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

Poor senile, delusional Original Tree...when he's not being mouthpiece for the Kremlin, he's being mouthpiece for the Saudi royal family...poor little shill....

So you don't care to discuss the topic and instead decided to Troll Me? You are on Ignore. I have no reason to even respond to you. I should just report your post.

What an ignore happy faggot. :lol:
kinda like dot com....he was the same way....

A LIAR!

WE in the USA have nothing to gain from Putin, we have learned our lesson....everyone in the USA knows this, including agency heads and cabinet heads of Trump, but the idiot Trump who continues to bend over for the murdering thug.
You are The Propagandist and Russian Troll and Bot, and Enemy of The United States of America.

I will ask you these same questions all over again and add more. If you refuse to answer them, then please just leave the thread and quit trolling the thread. Is this a dialogue or a TROLL MONOLOGUE by you?

If Putin is so bad, then why did HIllary Clinton Accept $145 Million for The Clinton Foundation from him?

If Putin is SO BAD, then why did John McCain act as a Courier for them to deliver Russian Propaganda to our Government Officials?

If Putin is so bad, then why did Bill Clinton fly to Russia requiring a Secret Service detail to go with him to accept $500,000 a speech from Putin?

If Putin is SO BAD, why didn't Mueller and James Comey warn everyone of a ongoing Bribery Scheme to grease the wheels to get Uranium One approved, with the help of Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton and others like John McCain?

If Putin is SO BAD, then why did The Podesta Group have their entire board made up of Russian Businessmen, and why were they allowed to receive Millions in Compensation and Shares of Stock in Russian Companies, which they DID NOT DECLARE & disclose, and why didn't Obama's FBI and DOJ prosecute them for it?

If Putin is SO BAD, then Why Did Clinton, Obama and The DNC BUY RUSSIAN Propaganda from Putin and Knowingly use that to FILE FALSE AFFIDAVITS in a FISA Court to Spy on The Trump Campaign?

If Putin is so bad, why did Obama make a deal with them to pay Russia a lot of Money to Fly OUR Astronauts back and forth to the Space Station while drastically cutting NASA's Budget at the same time?

If Putin is SO BAD, then why did The Obama Administration tell Putin he could be more flexible in his deal making After The Election?

if Putin is SO BAD, then why did Obama, Clinton and The State Department engage in the RUSSIAN RESET Campaign?

If Putin is SO BAD, then why was the following allow to occur?

Russian Infiltration Scandal Breaks…Hillary, Holder Approved…FBI, DOJ Buried

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
It turns out there may be some truth to the Russia collusion story, but it happened on former President Barack Obama’s watch, and it has former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s fingerprints all over it.

According to a report Tuesday in The Hill, a controversial Obama administration decision in 2010 to approve a deal that gave a Russian company control of 20 percent of the United States’ uranium supply came through, despite an FBI investigation at the time that showed “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”

US - Witness - Industry - Recordings - Emails
A confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry made secret recordings and amassed emails going back as early as 2009 that showed Moscow bribed an American uranium trucking firm with kickbacks, violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, according to The Hill.

This goes back to 2010, when then-Secretary of State Clinton, along with then-Attorney General Eric Holder, joined the Committee on Foreign Investment that approved the purchase of the Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian firm of Rosatom.

Deal - Rosatom - Control - Amount - Uranium
The deal would give the Russian state-owned Rosatom control over a large amount of American uranium.

Federal agents gathered evidence that included recordings and emails that go back as early as 2009 showing Moscow bribed the trucking firm. The Obama Justice Department dragged its feet and investigated the matter for years rather...

(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

Poor senile, delusional Original Tree...when he's not being mouthpiece for the Kremlin, he's being mouthpiece for the Saudi royal family...poor little shill....

So you don't care to discuss the topic and instead decided to Troll Me? You are on Ignore. I have no reason to even respond to you. I should just report your post.

What an ignore happy faggot. :lol:
Reported

Forum List

Back