World's 1st vax murder case against Bill Gates

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

The company’s unlawful promotion of certain prescription drugs, its failure to report certain safety data, and its civil liability for alleged false price reporting practices.

The United States further alleges that GSK sponsored dinner programs, lunch programs, spa programs and similar activities to promote the use of Paxil in children and adolescents. GSK paid a speaker to talk to an audience of doctors and paid for the meal or spa treatment for the doctors who attended.

Between 2001 and 2007, GSK failed to include certain safety data about Avandia, a diabetes drug.

The missing information included data regarding certain post-marketing studies, as well as data regarding two studies undertaken in response to European regulators’ concerns about the cardiovascular safety of Avandia. Since 2007, the FDA has added two black box warnings to the Avandia label to alert physicians about the potential increased risk of (1) congestive heart failure, and (2) myocardial infarction (heart attack).

It also includes allegations that GSK paid kickbacks to health care professionals to induce them to promote and prescribe these drugs as well as the drugs Imitrex, Lotronex, Flovent and Valtrex. The United States alleges that this conduct caused false claims to be submitted to federal health care programs.

Constitution Bench of Supreme Court of India in Anita Kushwaha’s case (2016) 8 SCC 509, made it clear that the rights of Indians are no lesser than the people across the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm. I wonder if it will go anywhere. Gates also did other "experiments" on India citizens..children...that warped them mentally AND physically. I guess he figured India is too poor to do anything against his testing and using them as guinea pigs..just as he is doing to us.

Gates does not own AstraZeneca. Gates donated $750 million to Oxford University to create the vaccine, and then urged Oxford to sell the rights to the vaccine to AstraZeneca.

Gates made no money on the deal and has no ownership of the vaccine. In fact, he gave up $750 million.

So I fail to see how this lawsuit against him will succeed.

Gates does not own AstraZeneca. Gates donated $750 million to Oxford University to create the vaccine, and then urged Oxford to sell the rights to the vaccine to AstraZeneca.

Gates made no money on the deal and has no ownership of the vaccine. In fact, he gave up $750 million.

It may not succeed, but the HPV mentioned in the claim above, link to an agent of the Beijing CDC who has collaborated with the Australian E.C. Holmes. Edward Hooper knows about E.C. Holmes. Hooper’s page is the link to poliovirus vaccine, and the virus used in AstraZeneca comes from The Gambia, where Hooper in his book, has linked HIV-2.
www.aidsorigins.com/

It may not succeed, but the HPV mentioned in the claim above, link to an agent of the Beijing CDC who has collaborated with the Australian E.C. Holmes. Edward Hooper knows about E.C. Holmes. Hooper’s page is the link to poliovirus vaccine, and the virus used in AstraZeneca comes from The Gambia, where Hooper in his book, has linked HIV-2.
www.aidsorigins.com/
I am not following. What does this have to do with Bill Gates?

And are you trying to say the Trump Vaccine causes AIDS?

I am not following. What does this have to do with Bill Gates?

And are you trying to say the Trump Vaccine causes AIDS?
The chimp virus in AstraZeneca is from HIV-2 country. Is Gates involved in Africa, or not? Have you read Hooper, or not? Do you know about polio vaccines in Africa, or not?

STOP with the spinning bs. I am tired of the propaganda that are the GATES and their money grubbing foundations. Bill Gates is a pig and always has been. He's a crook and scams governments and taxpayers like he does everyone else. The Foundations are tax haven and money maker for him. Which includes those Vaccines---that he most certainly does profit off of.

The chimp virus in AstraZeneca is from HIV-2 country. Is Gates involved in Africa, or not? Have you read Hooper, or not? Do you know about polio vaccines in Africa, or not?
You are insanely connecting dots that don't connect.

The chimpanzee virus in the AstraZeneca vaccine has been modified so it cannot grow in humans. It was derived from a cold virus. The cold virus and Covid are both coronaviruses.

This has NOTHING to do with HIV.

As for polio, Bill Gates has worked tirelessly to eradicate it from the planet once and for all.

The company’s unlawful promotion of certain prescription drugs, its failure to report certain safety data, and its civil liability for alleged false price reporting practices.

The United States further alleges that GSK sponsored dinner programs, lunch programs, spa programs and similar activities to promote the use of Paxil in children and adolescents. GSK paid a speaker to talk to an audience of doctors and paid for the meal or spa treatment for the doctors who attended.

Between 2001 and 2007, GSK failed to include certain safety data about Avandia, a diabetes drug.

The missing information included data regarding certain post-marketing studies, as well as data regarding two studies undertaken in response to European regulators’ concerns about the cardiovascular safety of Avandia. Since 2007, the FDA has added two black box warnings to the Avandia label to alert physicians about the potential increased risk of (1) congestive heart failure, and (2) myocardial infarction (heart attack).

It also includes allegations that GSK paid kickbacks to health care professionals to induce them to promote and prescribe these drugs as well as the drugs Imitrex, Lotronex, Flovent and Valtrex. The United States alleges that this conduct caused false claims to be submitted to federal health care programs.

Constitution Bench of Supreme Court of India in Anita Kushwaha’s case (2016) 8 SCC 509, made it clear that the rights of Indians are no lesser than the people across the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm. I wonder if it will go anywhere. Gates also did other "experiments" on India citizens..children...that warped them mentally AND physically. I guess he figured India is too poor to do anything against his testing and using them as guinea pigs..just as he is doing to us.
That post is hilarious! An article about this so-called Indian Bar Association filing murder charges against Bill Gates and his Indian partner published on the Indian Bar Association's website. Do I have that right?

Boy, I can't wait for the US to extradite Bill Gates to India to face those charges. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen, and you know why!

That post is hilarious! An article about this so-called Indian Bar Association filing murder charges against Bill Gates and his Indian partner published on the Indian Bar Association's website. Do I have that right?

Boy, I can't wait for the US to extradite Bill Gates to India to face those charges. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen, and you know why!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gates doesn't give anyone money not expecting payback.

They're loonies.

Forum List

Back