World War III

The plan for the next world war (WWIII) has been to target the Islamic world to trigger a global war that would engulf many countries and in the end lead to a centralised control of the planet and all its people.

The war would most likely be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and the political Zionism [ the state of Israel] mutually destroy each other.

Who's "plan?"

It should have given you a clue when I mentioned "and in the end lead to a centralised control of the planet and all its people.

I'm reffering to the one's that are pulling all the strings, the puppet-masters, the Illuminati.

Hey Toro, they are on to you:lol:

I plan on dying :eusa_boohoo:

With every hero of mine that dies, or every loved one of mine that succumbs to cancer because of how badly we have poisoned our environment, I envy them. But, I know that is the easy way out, because, I think about the children, specifically, my own. What about the next generation, who shall teach and guide them? What sort of mess of a world have we left them? :redface:

The US, all of NATO, Japan, S Korea.....

Who are we going to fight in WWIII?

Who's "plan?"

It should have given you a clue when I mentioned "and in the end lead to a centralised control of the planet and all its people.

I'm reffering to the one's that are pulling all the strings, the puppet-masters, the Illuminati.

Hey Toro, they are on to you:lol:

Supposedly, here's "their" capital for after they have centralized control. :tongue:

Parliament_Astana.jpg
Asthana.jpg
800px-ASTANASEPT2009.JPG
Central_Downtown_Astana_pamorama.jpg
Astana_Center_and_BayterekTower.jpg
Kazakhstan_Central_Concert_Hall2.JPG
Ak_Orda_Astana.jpg
Khan-Shatyr.jpg
Astana_International_Airport_01.jpg

Astana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship. The city is still a huge construction site, but the buildings that are already completed already sum up Nazarbayev’s occult vision.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-astana-khazakhstan/
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2jJAAPf9Dw]ASTANA THE NEW CAPITAL FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmm. . . Well, we assume that alliances are fixed. Will we always stand with Isreal? Really? Will Turkey and Israel always have the same interests? Did you know that Greece and Israel have been quarreling over oil around Cyprus?

Likewise, the U.S. is more interested in the Suez and the Bosphorus?

Don't count on the integrity of the NATO alliance, nor all our "allies" in the middle east. lol It's really a crap shoot. We could be held hostage or black mailed by Israeli nuclear subs to come into a war on her side. If the non-commissioned officers revolted and refused, it is quite possible that Israel might launch a nuke on the US.

Obviously Russia, China and Pakistan might be opposed to the US and Israel. Plus, WWIII might be a war where there are more than two sides. . .

If things do go nuclear, look for it to happen in Iran because America's military is strung out and weak, and can't handle real causalities. That will pull in the Chinese and the Russians I imagine. . .

This is old intelligence, but the realpolik is still relevant: Much more accurate than the first video posted in the thread given the intelligence connections of the editors of VT.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuCkorr4eTA]Gordon Duff of Veterans Today, Israel and the Upcoming Nuclear War.flv - YouTube[/ame]

This was analysis during the Bush administration, but this is good intelligence also, we do have tactical nukes, this is true, had them since the 1960's. We also used them in Fallujah and to bring down the WTC 1&2 (But I don't wish to debate this) IMO:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQan1qo8T4]UN Inspector Scott Ritter: Fools would Bomb Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why is so much conspiratorial nonsense allowed in the clean room? This sort of paranoid propaganda hardly stands in for rational discussion.

"The long range trend toward federal regulation, which found its beginnings in the Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 and the Sherman Act of 1890, which was quickened by a large number of measures in the Progressive era, and which has found its consummation in our time, was thus at first the response of a predominantly individualistic public to the uncontrolled and starkly original collectivism of big business. In America the growth of the nation state and its regulative powers has never been accepted with complacency by any large part of the middle-class public, which has not relaxed its suspicion of authority, and which even now gives repeated evidence of its intense dislike of statism. In our time this growth has been possible only under the stress of great national emergencies, domestic or military, and even then only in the face of continuous resistance from a substantial part of the pubic. In the progressive era it was possible only because of a widespread and urgent fear of business consolidation and private business authority. Since it has become common in recent years for ideologists of the extreme right to portray the growth of statism as the result of a sinister conspiracy of collectivists inspired by foreign ideologies, it is perhaps worth emphasizing that the first important steps toward the modern organization of society were taken by arch-individualists -the tycoons of the Gilded Age- and that the primitive beginning of modern statism was largely the work of men who were trying to save what they could of the eminently native Yankee values of individualism and enterprise." Richard Hofstadter 'The Age of Reform' pp233,234

Why is so much conspiratorial nonsense allowed in the clean room? This sort of paranoid propaganda hardly stands in for rational discussion.

"The long range trend toward federal regulation, which found its beginnings in the Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 and the Sherman Act of 1890, which was quickened by a large number of measures in the Progressive era, and which has found its consummation in our time, was thus at first the response of a predominantly individualistic public to the uncontrolled and starkly original collectivism of big business. In America the growth of the nation state and its regulative powers has never been accepted with complacency by any large part of the middle-class public, which has not relaxed its suspicion of authority, and which even now gives repeated evidence of its intense dislike of statism. In our time this growth has been possible only under the stress of great national emergencies, domestic or military, and even then only in the face of continuous resistance from a substantial part of the pubic. In the progressive era it was possible only because of a widespread and urgent fear of business consolidation and private business authority. Since it has become common in recent years for ideologists of the extreme right to portray the growth of statism as the result of a sinister conspiracy of collectivists inspired by foreign ideologies, it is perhaps worth emphasizing that the first important steps toward the modern organization of society were taken by arch-individualists -the tycoons of the Gilded Age- and that the primitive beginning of modern statism was largely the work of men who were trying to save what they could of the eminently native Yankee values of individualism and enterprise." Richard Hofstadter 'The Age of Reform' pp233,234

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say with this article? Is it your contention that the corporatism and a trend toward fascism that we find in the United States today was originated by the conservatives and not the liberals? Fine, I'll not argue with you. Frankly, I don't give a damn. Political elites are political elites, they really don't have party affiliation. Your ego is too attached to the dominate paradigm, and I am willing to bet you haven't even taken even an entry level course at an University. Have you read the dialogs? Do you even know the end game? When confronted with it, you just moan and whine, "conspiracy theory." Fifteen years ago, the term "New World Order" was reserved for conspiracy theorists and wrestlers, now it is a given for the political elites. They bandy it about freely in the press and in their speeches, especially at the UN. It is their goal. Google up UN Agenda 23. You are being obtuse if you don't think there is a "hidden agenda." While I admit, using The Vigilant Citizen, is probably not a good resource in "The Clean" room, I thought people were seeking information, not seeking debate. I didn't realize there was actually globalists trying to hide the agenda from the public that wanted to debate the issue or hide the fact that that US sovereignty was under attack. If moderators want to, they can feel free to delete link to that site within my post. Personally, I feel it is a nice piece of journalism. All other sources I have used are from reputable sources and credentialed.

Why does the populace have a great dislike toward statism? Because the state insists on a monopoly on the use of force to exert its' will. It insists on the individual surrendering their sovereignty, not voluntarily, but by force. This is why the Constitution, as it was originally written, was superior, than what is enforced now, toothless and weak, stripped of much meaning due to the laws which have been enacted which are clearly unconstitutional. Likewise, more and more, the US has gotten itself slowly intertwined in a byzantine network of international codes and treaties that are starting to affect peoples lives on a daily level. Again, this is Unconstitutional. Why is the bad? Because people at a local level never had any say over the passing of these laws and codes that would affect their lives. This is antithetical to the character and culture of the American way of life. How much more will Americans take? Will they eventually even tolerate an "international tax?" From the sounds of your statist philosophical ignorance, it sounds like you might. I am willing to bet, most wouldn't. They are wise enough to remember what made them Americans, "NO TAXATION WITH OUT REPRESENTATION." Point of fact, they are too dumb to realize, they don't have that now. The only people that have representation in Washington right now, or in their state capitals are businesses and interest groups. Take some political science classes, you will understand. People might do the voting, but they don't follow how their representatives vote once they are seated like the special interests do, and the special interests donates based on how these senators and representatives vote.

This is neither here nor there when we are talking about how the Political Elites are members of clandestine interest groups. If you choose not to believe it, that is fine, I don't have to convince you. But go do your own research. Nearly everyone that has been among those who set the agenda have been in the economic elites. Go do a survey of congress. You don't find many in the middle class. And why do all the president's seem to always be related? Funny that. Even Obama's mother's family is tied in by blood. And his father's family is decended from African nobility. . . or chietans. Whatever. Kooky occultists. :rolleyes:

Why rational people believe in conspiracy

For a reasonable person to believe in conspiracy, all that is necessary is an impossible situation and group of people claiming there is no rational explanation ("It's magic!"). Below are three examples:

1) Physically impossible. Claiming supernatural powers, gurus, shamans, yogis, spirit mediums, and others have been levitating themselves for centuries ( see Indian levitation secret revealed by BBC ). This defies the laws of gravity and is physically impossible.

2) Statistically impossible. Through bull and bear markets, month-after-month, year after year, Bernie Madoff's investment fund produced consistent returns (down only 3 months out of 87 months). Madoff was earning 82% of the S&P 500's return with less than 22% of the risk which, as financial analyst-whistleblower Harry Markopolos pointed out, is "the equivalent of a Major League Baseball player batting .966 and no one suspecting a cheat." Madoff's returns were statistically impossible, and the obvious, rational reaction would be to suspect fraud. ( See how the government missed Madoff's crime for decades )

3) Logically impossible. Last year, the USDA reported record harvests while also declaring disaster areas across half the Midwest because of catastrophic crop losses. To eliminate any doubt that this could have been an innocent mistake, the USDA was even predicting record harvests in the same states (Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Alabama) where it had declared virtually all counties to have experienced 30 percent production losses. In an article last December ( 2010 Food Crisis for Dummies ), I pointed out that this was logically impossible ( for a recent update on the situation, see Food Crisis Fears Grow As Corn Prices Surge )

Magic VS Conspiracy

When a group of people (yogis in India, Madoff and his auditors, the USDA, etc) are claiming the impossible, a rational individual will suspect that they are lying, and a group of people lying together is called a conspiracy. Speculating on the actual explanation for impossible events (ie: those impossible profits mean Madoff is running a ponzi scheme) is called "engaging in conspiracy theories."

Now on to how deficits magically "stop mattering."
Why deficits stopped mattering : Magic or Conspiracy ?
Par Eric de Carbonnel - Market Skeptics
Publié le 01 novembre 2010
http://www.24hgold.com/francais/contributor.aspx?article=3180997226G10020&contributor=Eric+de+Carbonnel

You don't see the logical and statistical impossibility of maintaining these defense industries with out a highly classified clandestine network actively engaging in activities which would require their use? Why else would those forces be necessary? What enemy is there to guard against with out making enemies?
Defence-budgets-and-expenditure.jpg

Last edited:

Hmmm. . . Well, we assume that alliances are fixed. Will we always stand with Isreal? Really? Will Turkey and Israel always have the same interests? Did you know that Greece and Israel have been quarreling over oil around Cyprus?

Likewise, the U.S. is more interested in the Suez and the Bosphorus?

Don't count on the integrity of the NATO alliance, nor all our "allies" in the middle east. lol It's really a crap shoot. We could be held hostage or black mailed by Israeli nuclear subs to come into a war on her side. If the non-commissioned officers revolted and refused, it is quite possible that Israel might launch a nuke on the US.

Obviously Russia, China and Pakistan might be opposed to the US and Israel. Plus, WWIII might be a war where there are more than two sides. . .

If things do go nuclear, look for it to happen in Iran because America's military is strung out and weak, and can't handle real causalities. That will pull in the Chinese and the Russians I imagine. . .

This is old intelligence, but the realpolik is still relevant: Much more accurate than the first video posted in the thread given the intelligence connections of the editors of VT.

This was analysis during the Bush administration, but this is good intelligence also, we do have tactical nukes, this is true, had them since the 1960's. We also used them in Fallujah and to bring down the WTC 1&2 (But I don't wish to debate this) IMO:
]

Our alliances have been fixed for over 60 years.....what makes you think they would crumble in the next four?

We could be held hostage or black mailed by Israeli nuclear subs to come into a war on her side. If the non-commissioned officers revolted and refused, it is quite possible that Israel might launch a nuke on the US.

Lost all credibility with that one pal

There are any number of ways a conflagration could break out that would have very wide consequences. The premise of the video, that it is the explicit plan of a few, is almost true in a metaphorical sense, because it is a cabal of stupidity present in the world that would be responsible for a widespread war, just as in WWI. Literally, though, it is hard to buy.
If it comes, the US would be wise to stay as clear as possible at the beginning, if it is not engaged at the outset. Just as in WWII, America can best place its resources after the initial smoke clears a bit.

Our alliances have been fixed for over 60 years.....what makes you think they would crumble in the next four?

We could be held hostage or black mailed by Israeli nuclear subs to come into a war on her side. If the non-commissioned officers revolted and refused, it is quite possible that Israel might launch a nuke on the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Listen, I research A LOT. I don't know if you are familiar with the Liberty Incident that happened during the 6 days war. Some claim it was an accident, some say it was an intentional attack by Israel in an attempt to get the US into the war on her side, but she failed to sink the ship, so the sailors escaped to tell the truth about who attacked the ship.

IMO the attack was intentional, but LBJ probably didn't know about it until after it occurred. I wouldn't be surprised if he did though, and if he did, he wanted the US involved in the war. Personally, I think it was a white wash, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. However, I do believe you are being obtuse if you think at no time in the history of the United States no false flag incident has ever occurred. We have a documented case of one occurring to get the United States involved in Vietnam. (See the pentagon papers.)

Anyway, it would be a simple matter of sending a missile into an American city, and not identifying where it came from. Not identifying a missile has happened before. . . ) :tongue:

cryptogon.com » Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast

After that, the political elites that need to convince the populace, well actually, they just need to strike, and then tell the population it was Russia or China, it doesn't matter if it was Israel. . . :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Listen, I research A LOT. I don't know if you are familiar with the Liberty Incident that happened during the 6 days war. Some claim it was an accident, some say it was an intentional attack by Israel in an attempt to get the US into the war on her side, but she failed to sink the ship, so the sailors escaped to tell the truth about who attacked the ship.

IMO the attack was intentional, but LBJ probably didn't know about it until after it occurred. I wouldn't be surprised if he did though, and if he did, he wanted the US involved in the war. Personally, I think it was a white wash, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. However, I do believe you are being obtuse if you think at no time in the history of the United States no false flag incident has ever occurred. We have a documented case of one occurring to get the United States involved in Vietnam. (See the pentagon papers.)

Anyway, it would be a simple matter of sending a missile into an American city, and not identifying where it came from. Not identifying a missile has happened before. . . ) :tongue:

cryptogon.com » Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast

After that, the political elites that need to convince the populace, well actually, they just need to strike, and then tell the population it was Russia or China, it doesn't matter if it was Israel. . . :cool:

Yea...yea....You "research A LOT"
On conspiracy sites

There is A LOT of stuff there where you can blame everything under the sun on.......DA JEWS

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say with this article? Is it your contention that the corporatism and a trend toward fascism that we find in the United States today was originated by the conservatives and not the liberals? Fine, I'll not argue with you. Frankly, I don't give a damn. Political elites are political elites, they really don't have party affiliation. Your ego is too attached to the dominate paradigm, and I am willing to bet you haven't even taken even an entry level course at an University. Have you read the dialogs? Do you even know the end game? When confronted with it, you just moan and whine, "conspiracy theory." Fifteen years ago, the term "New World Order" was reserved for conspiracy theorists and wrestlers, now it is a given for the political elites. They bandy it about freely in the press and in their speeches, especially at the UN. It is their goal. Google up UN Agenda 23. You are being obtuse if you don't think there is a "hidden agenda." While I admit, using The Vigilant Citizen, is probably not a good resource in "The Clean" room, I thought people were seeking information, not seeking debate. I didn't realize there was actually globalists trying to hide the agenda from the public that wanted to debate the issue or hide the fact that that US sovereignty was under attack. If moderators want to, they can feel free to delete link to that site within my post. Personally, I feel it is a nice piece of journalism. All other sources I have used are from reputable sources and credentialed.

My comment was aimed at the OP and not your post above mine. I do love the put down though - an entry course in what? Reasoning? Been there done that. Anyone who has lived long enough in the world knows two people can hardly get together and conspire to do anything without the scheme either coming apart or being broadcast all over the place. That is particularly true in our modern times. The need for a reason is probably an evolutionary fact, to survive we must be suspicious and aware. But come on folks, this nonsense goes on and on and on and never has anything been proven. Could it be that the working of civilizations / nations imitates the working of our lives: luck, chance, work, time, place, and a whole lot of other things that create who we are and how we got here or there. Seems there is enough history and enough journalists to find out maybe there is no plan. If George W. Bush lost would Iraq still be Iraq. I guess Bush was part of the conspiracy too. I can't take you guys seriously, too off the wall for this old timer. Proof must take a form of prediction and replication, and conspiracies are always after the fact explanatory creations. Libya required a whole lot of conspirators, maybe you can ask one? Maybe one will come clean.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question-4.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nspiracy-theorist-question-4.html#post1740277

Last edited:
On conspiracy sites

There is A LOT of stuff there where you can blame everything under the sun on.......DA JEWS

What's your definition of a "conspiracy site?" Anything that is not in collusion with the State?

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media
Variations on Bollinger's government-must-save-journalism theme have been proliferating over the past year. The institutions, organs, and venues promoting it include: the USC/Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, Nation magazine, the Aspen Institute, the Free Press, the Knight Foundation/Knight Commission, PBS, Rep. Henry Waxman, the Los Angeles Times, and the Columbia Journalism Review.

The Pratt House Matrix and "Ruling Class Journalists"
Big Media has been the handmaiden to Big Government for decades. Now that the Internet and independent media are challenging the statist game plan, Big Media and Big Government are desperately seeking to formally legitimize their longstanding illicit affair. To longtime observers it is not in the least surprising that the key players in this perverse Big Government-Big Media-Big Foundation symbiosis seem to hale disproportionately from the membership roster of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Like the slime trail that leads to the slug, most of the major efforts to centralize, nationalize, and cartelize political and economic power over the past century can be traced back to the CFR and the matrix of corporations, foundations, think tanks, and universities its members dominate. So it is with the current push to have the federal government fund and control more and more of the media. Dr. Bollinger (of Columbia University and the Federal Reserve) is a CFR member. As are Alberto Ibarg?en, president and CEO of the Knight Foundation and Walter Isaacson, president and CEO of the Aspen Institute, key operatives leading the FOCAS campaign.

Listed as "FOCAS 2010 leaders and experts" are CFR members Marcus Brauchli (the Washington Post), Alberto Ibarg?en, (besides heading the Knight Foundation he is also chairman of both the World Wide Web Foundation and the Newseum in Washington, D.C.), Vivian Schiller (National Public Radio), Paul Steiger, (ProPublica), Ernest J. Wilson III (Annenberg School for Communication), Norman Ornstein (American Enterprise Institute), Charlie Firestone (Aspen Institute), Barbara Cochran and (University of Missouri School of Journalism).

It goes on and on. Another significant voice in the government-media merger choir is Geoffrey Cowan (CFR), co-author of the USC/Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism 2010 study, Public Policy and Funding the News. Cowan, who headed the Voice Of America under President Clinton, is director of the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy, dean emeritus of the USC Annenberg School and USC University Professor, and holds the Annenberg Family Chair in Communication Leadership.

The CFR's "Profile of the Membership" in its 2008 Annual Report lists 398 members as journalists, correspondents, and editors. That includes members such as:

Michael P. Hirsh (Newsweek)
Jim Hoagland (Washington Post)
Fareed Zakaria (Time, CNN)
Thomas Friedman (New York Times)
Erin Burnett (CNBC)
Ethan Bronner (New York Times)
Paula Zahn (Discovery cable channel)
Heather Nauert (Fox News)
Norman Podhoretz (Commentary magazine)
Tom Brokaw (NBC)
Lesley Stahl (CBS)
Andrea Michell (NBC)
Elaine Sciolino (New York Times)
Diane Sawyer (ABC)
Deroy Murdock (Scripps Howard News Service and National Review Online)
David Ignatius (Washington Post)
Alan S. Murray (Wall Street Journal)
Jim Lehrer (PBS)
Margaret Warner (PBS)
Judy Woodruff (PBS)
Christopher Dickey (Newsweek)
Mortimer Zuckerman (U.S. News & World Report)

The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)

Jeffrey Bewkes (Chairman, CEO of Time Warner, in which capacity he oversees Time, CNN, TNT, HBO, TBS, Warner Bros., etc.)

Christopher Isham (CBS News vice president), and Barry Diller (IAC/InterActiveCorp and Washington Post).

In addition to the above-mentioned individual members there are CFR Corporate Members, which are major financial supporters of the CFR and its programs and agenda. The media organizations that have become CFR Corporate Members include Time Warner, ABC Inc., Bloomberg, News Corporation, General Electric (NBC Universal), Google, Thomson Reuters, and the Washington Post.

The Washington Post's ombudsman and columnist Richard Harwood detailed the CFR's domination of his own profession in an October 30,1993, column tellingly entitled "Ruling Class Journalists." In what was a rare admission (and/or boast) from a CFR establishment journal, Harwood characterized CFR members as "the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States."

Harwood wrote:

In the past 15 years, council directors have included Hedley Donovan of Time Inc., Elizabeth Drew of the New Yorker, Philip Geyelin of The Washington Post, Karen Elliott House of the Wall Street Journal, and Strobe Talbott of Time magazine...

The editorial page editor, deputy editorial page editor, executive editor, managing editor, foreign editor, national affairs editor, business and financial editor and various writers as well as Katharine Graham, the paper's principal owner, represent The Washington Post in the council's membership.

The executive editor, managing editor and foreign editor of the New York Times are members, along with the executives of such other large newspapers as the Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times, the weekly news magazines, network television executives and celebrities, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Jim Lehrer, for example, and various columnists, among them Charles Krauthammer, William Buckley, George Will and Jim Hoagland.

And if you were paying attention to any of my posts, the implications from the information from the resources drawm upon don't implicate "everything under the sun on.......DA JEWS." The Jewish criminal mafia is just one other covert clandestine elite power group that has been used as an unwitting dupe in the power game as much as any other nations, ethnic groups or religious groups interest group. And don't make the mistake of thinking their elite power groups don't know what is happening either. There are many elements. The strongest of them all, has been, and has always been The Vatican.

Last edited:

My comment was aimed at the OP and not your post above mine. I do love the put down though - an entry course in what? Reasoning? Been there done that. Anyone who has lived long enough in the world knows two people can hardly get together and conspire to do anything without the scheme either coming apart or being broadcast all over the place. That is particularly true in our modern times. The need for a reason is probably an evolutionary fact, to survive we must be suspicious and aware. But come on folks, this nonsense goes on and on and on and never has anything been proven. Could it be that the working of civilizations / nations imitates the working of our lives: luck, chance, work, time, place, and a whole lot of other things that create who we are and how we got here or there. Seems there is enough history and enough journalists to find out maybe there is no plan. If George W. Bush lost would Iraq still be Iraq. I guess Bush was part of the conspiracy too. I can't take you guys seriously, too off the wall for this old timer. Proof must take a form of prediction and replication, and conspiracies are always after the fact explanatory creations. Libya required a whole lot of conspirators, maybe you can ask one? Maybe one will come clean.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question-4.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nspiracy-theorist-question-4.html#post1740277

Wow, I liked all those "debunking articles" and scientifically reviewed papers. And hypothesizing those that disagree with you are drain bamaged? :clap2: But like I said, I don't want to debate 911, it always comes down to a disagreement over source material and the establishment.

There have been many that have come clean. There have also been laws passed that prevent them from coming clean, and pressured their peers from stepping forward. Plus the establishment keeps professionals in line. If you have a good career, security, a family, there is too much at stake, and too much to gain to question the dominant paradigm. I don't believe there is a grand hidden conspiracy, otherwise, if it were hidden, how could anyone tell anyone about it? I suppose I'm just too Right Brained. What's going on is pretty obvious to me, but then, I question everything I read and see the forest for the trees. I like to read a lot of history, I don't just see what is going on right now, but I like to see events through the prism of time. Democrats, Republicans, Communists, Socialists, Jews, Muslims, Christians. . . its all the same to me. :tongue: Among the educated class of the world, right now I think the United States voter is a laughing stock. :popcorn: Go to the mall, watch your AI, eat your tofu.

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ford.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A]The Story of Your Enslavement - YouTube[/ame]​

I learned a long time ago to not worry about these things. If there is some grand conspiracy for a New World Order, the players involved are so much more powerful than a simple guy like me, that there's not much I can do about it.

But, I'll tell you what.....if there is in fact, a plan such as this, look no further than the huge multinationals and their ownership. They are the only entities powerful.enough to affect National and Global governments.

On conspiracy sites

What's your definition of a "conspiracy site?" Anything that is not in collusion with the State?

Variations on Bollinger's government-must-save-journalism theme have been proliferating over the past year. The institutions, organs, and venues promoting it include: the USC/Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, Nation magazine, the Aspen Institute, the Free Press, the Knight Foundation/Knight Commission, PBS, Rep. Henry Waxman, the Los Angeles Times, and the Columbia Journalism Review.

The Pratt House Matrix and "Ruling Class Journalists"
Big Media has been the handmaiden to Big Government for decades. Now that the Internet and independent media are challenging the statist game plan, Big Media and Big Government are desperately seeking to formally legitimize their longstanding illicit affair. To longtime observers it is not in the least surprising that the key players in this perverse Big Government-Big Media-Big Foundation symbiosis seem to hale disproportionately from the membership roster of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Like the slime trail that leads to the slug, most of the major efforts to centralize, nationalize, and cartelize political and economic power over the past century can be traced back to the CFR and the matrix of corporations, foundations, think tanks, and universities its members dominate. So it is with the current push to have the federal government fund and control more and more of the media. Dr. Bollinger (of Columbia University and the Federal Reserve) is a CFR member. As are Alberto Ibarg?en, president and CEO of the Knight Foundation and Walter Isaacson, president and CEO of the Aspen Institute, key operatives leading the FOCAS campaign.

Listed as "FOCAS 2010 leaders and experts" are CFR members Marcus Brauchli (the Washington Post), Alberto Ibarg?en, (besides heading the Knight Foundation he is also chairman of both the World Wide Web Foundation and the Newseum in Washington, D.C.), Vivian Schiller (National Public Radio), Paul Steiger, (ProPublica), Ernest J. Wilson III (Annenberg School for Communication), Norman Ornstein (American Enterprise Institute), Charlie Firestone (Aspen Institute), Barbara Cochran and (University of Missouri School of Journalism).

It goes on and on. Another significant voice in the government-media merger choir is Geoffrey Cowan (CFR), co-author of the USC/Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism 2010 study, Public Policy and Funding the News. Cowan, who headed the Voice Of America under President Clinton, is director of the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy, dean emeritus of the USC Annenberg School and USC University Professor, and holds the Annenberg Family Chair in Communication Leadership.

The CFR's "Profile of the Membership" in its 2008 Annual Report lists 398 members as journalists, correspondents, and editors. That includes members such as:

Michael P. Hirsh (Newsweek)
Jim Hoagland (Washington Post)
Fareed Zakaria (Time, CNN)
Thomas Friedman (New York Times)
Erin Burnett (CNBC)
Ethan Bronner (New York Times)
Paula Zahn (Discovery cable channel)
Heather Nauert (Fox News)
Norman Podhoretz (Commentary magazine)
Tom Brokaw (NBC)
Lesley Stahl (CBS)
Andrea Michell (NBC)
Elaine Sciolino (New York Times)
Diane Sawyer (ABC)
Deroy Murdock (Scripps Howard News Service and National Review Online)
David Ignatius (Washington Post)
Alan S. Murray (Wall Street Journal)
Jim Lehrer (PBS)
Margaret Warner (PBS)
Judy Woodruff (PBS)
Christopher Dickey (Newsweek)
Mortimer Zuckerman (U.S. News & World Report)

The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)

Jeffrey Bewkes (Chairman, CEO of Time Warner, in which capacity he oversees Time, CNN, TNT, HBO, TBS, Warner Bros., etc.)

Christopher Isham (CBS News vice president), and Barry Diller (IAC/InterActiveCorp and Washington Post).

In addition to the above-mentioned individual members there are CFR Corporate Members, which are major financial supporters of the CFR and its programs and agenda. The media organizations that have become CFR Corporate Members include Time Warner, ABC Inc., Bloomberg, News Corporation, General Electric (NBC Universal), Google, Thomson Reuters, and the Washington Post.

The Washington Post's ombudsman and columnist Richard Harwood detailed the CFR's domination of his own profession in an October 30,1993, column tellingly entitled "Ruling Class Journalists." In what was a rare admission (and/or boast) from a CFR establishment journal, Harwood characterized CFR members as "the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States."

Harwood wrote:

In the past 15 years, council directors have included Hedley Donovan of Time Inc., Elizabeth Drew of the New Yorker, Philip Geyelin of The Washington Post, Karen Elliott House of the Wall Street Journal, and Strobe Talbott of Time magazine...

The editorial page editor, deputy editorial page editor, executive editor, managing editor, foreign editor, national affairs editor, business and financial editor and various writers as well as Katharine Graham, the paper's principal owner, represent The Washington Post in the council's membership.

The executive editor, managing editor and foreign editor of the New York Times are members, along with the executives of such other large newspapers as the Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times, the weekly news magazines, network television executives and celebrities, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Jim Lehrer, for example, and various columnists, among them Charles Krauthammer, William Buckley, George Will and Jim Hoagland.

And if you were paying attention to any of my posts, the implications from the information from the resources drawm upon don't implicate "everything under the sun on.......DA JEWS." The Jewish criminal mafia is just one other covert clandestine elite power group that has been used as an unwitting dupe in the power game as much as any other nations, ethnic groups or religious groups interest group. And don't make the mistake of thinking their elite power groups don't know what is happening either. There are many elements. The strongest of them all, has been, and has always been The Vatican.

Oh I get it

DA JEWS and DA POPE

Oh I get it

DA JEWS and DA POPE

:bang3:

If you don't want to read all my posts, and don't want to think, then there really is no point in discussing things. No, that is not all. It isn't a conspiracy. When the royalty and aristocracy of the world ruled the peasantry in the middle ages and before, it wasn't a conspiracy, it was just they that held the power, the knowledge, had the right. The question remains for us, the general citizenry, should they still be allowed to rule by hereditary birth right if they are allowed to retain that power, or by inheritance, as they have since centuries past.

http://books.google.com/books?id=FEuYZ_6QyTsC&pg=PA48&lpg=PA48&dq=bureaucratic+compartmentalization&source=bl&ots=GEpSG69Lv-&sig=wfFqkG5rV6ZcBQRzCZ8pUVC7FRs&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rlpvULLZNcPpygHroYHYDg&ved=0CDQQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q=bureaucratic%20compartmentalization&f=true

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/iron_mountain_full.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain#Statements_made_by_John_Kenneth_Galbraith_in_support_of_authenticity

http://www.inp.uw.edu.pl/mdsie/Political_Thought/Plato-Republic.pdf

Forum List

Back