World Population to fall

Parties are going to be a lot smaller...

images.jpg

Its a lot to get your head around.
There will obviously need to be changes in attitudes. But I am optimistic that our grandchildren will see a better world than the one that we leave them.
We're at 7.8 billion going to 8.8 billion. That to you is falling? :cuckoo:

There will obviously need to be changes in attitudes. But I am optimistic that our grandchildren will see a better world than the one that we leave them.
We're at 7.8 billion going to 8.8 billion. That to you is falling? :cuckoo:

You beat me by a few seconds

The population of the tremendous city of Youngstown Ohio has dropped from 170,000 to 65,000 between 1930 and the present epoch. Likewise the population of fantastic city of East St. Louis dropped from 82000 to 26000 since 1950.

I'm not sure that depopulation is really the key to a "better world" as you suggest.

I've been saying this for the past 20 years, but the 'overpopulation' chicken littles are unwilling to let go of a false crisis.

I've been saying this for the past 20 years, but the 'overpopulation' chicken littles are unwilling to let go of a false crisis.
Total population is still rising in his scenario. Try to keep up.

The population of the tremendous city of Youngstown Ohio has dropped from 170,000 to 65,000 between 1930 and the present epoch. Likewise the population of fantastic city of East St. Louis dropped from 82000 to 26000 since 1950.

I'm not sure that depopulation is really the key to a "better world" as you suggest.
US population is still rising, people are simply moving around to less shitty places.

The population of Austin has dipped from 2,900 in 1910 to 500 today.

Didn't create a better world for the Austinonians from the way it looks to me.

Main Street (PA 607) in Austin, September 2007

Yep....maybe after the Wuhan Flu takes it's course they can create another virus to wipe out even more people.....so you can live a happier life, asshole.

Looks fine.

Good. Too many people on the planets. We would need 6 planets to supply the whole world in current western middle class life styles and one and a half planets to supply the whole world in even the most eco-friendly lifestyle. Humans have overpopulated thanks to modern medicine, oil, and agribusiness.

created a better world for the 1400 who left Mayberry

But globalists are transfixed on limiting population levels.

It explains everything they do, like supporting abortion rights, gay rights, contraception, making the economies fail around the world so that people won't want to have children, etc.

It explains everything they do, like supporting abortion rights, gay rights, contraception, making the economies fail around the world so that people won't want to have children, etc.
Because they are stupid and immoral, that's the only way they can imagine satiating their hunger for control.

...Too many people on the planets. We would need 6 planets to supply the whole world in current western middle class life styles and one and a half planets to supply the whole world in even the most eco-friendly lifestyle. Humans have overpopulated thanks to modern medicine, oil, and agribusiness.
Do you even understand the topic at hand?

Because they are stupid and immoral, that's the only way they can imagine satiating their hunger for control.
It is a hunger for control

They are Godless and since the job has an opening in their twisted little minds, they intend of filling that role.

They then protect their precious natural resources with the delusion of saving planet earth.

But as C.S. Lewis said so long ago.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

Forum List

Back