World leaders react to US election result

US election 2016: How world leaders reacted to Donald Trump's win

Absolutely LOVE seeing all these populist and nationalist party leaders expressing pleasure for this result! I can't wait for a worldwide populist wave!
btw dont see anything in there in a quick glance that they are relived as we are that the witch did not get in.

I am glad trump got elected but lets just see if he is any different than Bush or Obama at serving his masters.Lets see if he opens up an INDEPENDENT 9/11 investigation not done by the government for starters.

That is the only way i will believe that he is not double speak like Obama who never had any intentions of doing what he said he was going to do and knew he was there to serve his masters.If Trump really is a loose cannon to the establishment as we have been led to believe,he will suffer the same fate as JFK our last real president not a puppet for the establishment who paid the price for it,we both know that.That is why I still have my doubts about him. whatever happens under him though I will never regret that he got elected instead othe mass murdering evil witch.

Last edited:
Once the world gets used to Trump things will just balance out and calm down.

Forum List

Back