World Is more violent because of Biden’s ‘lack of Support for israel’

Let Iran be Israel's problem and Israel will handle it.
And let Israel stop meddling in U.S. politics and in U.S. law enforcement and court systems. I am sick of Michael Bloomberg's Gun control SUPER PAC, AIPAC, the Republican Gun Control and the Democrat Gun Control being promoted by wealthy Jews in the United States.
I thought Bloomberg was from Boston and didn't even know there was any such thing as Republican Gun Control. Of course, I'm Baptist/Methodist, live in Tennessee and have all the guns and access to more that i want. Wish ammo prices and availability were better. Thinking of picking up another 500 rounds from IMI, Israeli Millitary Industries, just to plink with. Supposed to be good quality coming from the Israelis.

An aggressively violent, oppressive, openly racist apartheid regime, financed by US taxpayers is facing some pushback from the oppressed and it is the fault of the potus?
So, do you have anything beyond the hackneyed cliches Islamists created for useful idiots with very low IQs to repeat?

Let's see here -- Hamas promises to kill Jews "until they hide behind rocks and trees", yet you try to portray the targets of their desire for genocide as the evil ones. Arabs control VAST territories and have over 20 states, yet it is tiny Israel who is the oppressor.

Damn, but you stupid, uneducated fucks have led me to despise the democratic party to which I once belonged.

Wrong.
Moslems have never harmed Jews.
The Quran forbids harming Jews, and says both Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, "Brothers of the Book", meaning all 3 religions share the same Old Testament.
Jews in the Mideast, Spain, and other places lived under Islamic rule for over a thousand years, and is when they did best.
It is Christians who attacked Jews, not Moslem.
Like during the Crusades.

And no, Hamas has never said to harm Jews in any way.
What they said is that Israel must be destroyed because it is murdering people to steal land.
That is Zionist that is the enemy, not Jews.
And yes, clearly Israel is the aggressor, with unarmed Palestinians butchered by US armed Zionists.
I suggest you look up the Massacre of Dier Yassin, and other Arab villages that have disappeared.

When somebody shows up to your home with a bulldozer, be comforted that you have a whole country to be relocated to.
You forgot to mention how your home just happens to be sitting on top of a supply tunnel you dug in order to smuggle guns to be used to kill those Jews you hate so much.

Why worry about important details when you are trying to fool people into supporting terrorism, eh?

Wrong.
You would not need tunnels to smuggle a few guns.
The tunnels are for FOOD, for the 12 million Palestinians that Israel is trying to illegally starve into abandoning their homes and leaving.

The only terrorism in the Mideast is by Israel.

Lack of support for Israel is one of the most glaring problems with the biden regime....still yet most U.S. Jews vote democratic though that is slowly changing...mainly amongst the younger Jewish Population

What a lying POS, the Orange God impeach and voted out of office, X-president is. If he had supported Israel. He would have sold them the weapons they wanted, including air refuel capability, as they asked, so they could defend from all comers. Breitbart can keep MaraLardo in their thoughts to ease his pain,... and yours.
Moving the Embassy isn't support....how bout all the peace treaties with their neighbors....to claim Trump didn't support them is to lie
He continued the policy of not selling the air tanker refueling capability, they requested for years. That is what I was referring to. It places Israel in the position of basically having to say mother may I, before setting up long range missions to hand threat against their county. I liked moving the embassy and thought Israel was in favor of the move also. Is that not the case? I support free hand autonomy for Israel. Treaties with neighbors are a good thing, though I am not a big fan of some of those neighbors, as I am not the trusting type. Don't think Israel is totally trusting either, but high time they got a closer relationship with some. I will say, Obama and Bush did neither, to their mutual discredit.

How could you support the illegal occupation of Jerusalem, against the UN Resolutions?
The 1948 UN Partition already gave the 30% of the population that was Jewish, over 55% of the land.
Clearly that already was way more than the Jews should have been given, and Jerusalem was very specifically denied to Israel. I was totally inside the Arab side of the Partition.
There has never been any country as much in criminal violation of international law as Israel.

No. It’s because of his support of Israel.
Israel love them or hate them, are our proxy war along with the Ukraine...if we allow either which we are doing to fall---our enemies will see this as weakness and keep getting more and more brazen in their attacks here.

Wrong.
By supporting someone as evil and wrong as Israel, we destroy any credibility and cause the whole world to distrust us.

Lack of support for Israel is one of the most glaring problems with the biden regime....still yet most U.S. Jews vote democratic though that is slowly changing...mainly amongst the younger Jewish Population

Brietbart? Really? We already know that Bibi hates the Jay Street Jews who support peace in Palestine.

Remember, before Obama pledged another $50 Billion to Israel Bibi called him a damned Jay Street Jew.

"Peace in Palestine"? There is no country called Palestine.

Palestine was a province of Syria from about 500 BC.

And ancient Egyptian and Greek references to Palestine go back to as far as 2000 BC.

Originally it was the Land of Canaan, but the Canaanites seemed to allow all sorts of settlers.
{...
By the early Bronze Age (3000–2200 BCE), independent Canaanite city-states situated in plains and coastal regions and surrounded by mud-brick defensive walls were established relying on nearby agricultural hamlets for their food.[15] The Canaanite city-states held trade and diplomatic relations with Egypt and Syria. Parts of the Canaanite urban civilization were destroyed around 2300 BCE, though there is no consensus as to why. Incursions by nomads from the east of the Jordan River who settled in the hills followed soon thereafter.[12][16]

In the Middle Bronze Age (2200–1500 BCE), Canaan was influenced by the surrounding civilizations of ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia, Minoan Crete, and Syria. Diverse commercial ties and an agriculturally based economy led to the development of new pottery forms, the cultivation of grapes, and the extensive use of bronze.[12][17] Burial customs from this time seemed to be influenced by a belief in the afterlife.[12][18] The Middle Kingdom Egyptian Execration Texts attest to Canaanite trade with Egypt during this period.[19][20] The Minoan influence is apparent at Tel Kabri.[21]

A DNA analysis published in May 2020[22][23] showed that migrants from the Caucasus mixed with the local population to produce the Canaanite culture that existed during the Bronze Age.[24][25]
During 1550–1400 BCE, the Canaanite cities became vassals to Egypt as the Egyptian New Kingdom reunited Egypt and expanded into the Levant under Ahmose I and Thutmose I. Political, commercial and military events towards the end of this period (1450–1350 BCE) were recorded by ambassadors and Canaanite proxy rulers for Egypt in 379 cuneiform tablets known as the Amarna Letters.[26] These refer to several local proxy rulers for Egypt such as Biridiya of Megiddo, Lib'ayu of Shechem and Abdi-Heba in Jerusalem. Abdi-Heba is a Hurrian name, and enough Hurrians lived in Palestine at that time to warrant contemporary Egyptian texts calling the people of Syro-Palestinians Ḫurru.[27]
The Iron Age in Palestine stretches from about the 12th century to the 5th century BCE.[citation needed] For long, historians relied on the stories in the Hebrew Bible to create a narrative of the period. These stories have largely been discarded as myths as more archaeological finds have been unearthed that paints a radically different view of the epoch.[30][31]

Sometime in the 12th century BC, the Philistines occupied the southern coast of Palestine.[32] The Philistines are credited with introducing iron weapons, chariots, and new ways of fermenting wine to the local population.[33] Over time the Philistines integrated with the local population and they, like the other people in Palestine, were engulfed by first the Assyrian empire and later the Babylonian empire.[34] In the 6th century, they disappeared from written history.[35]

Traces of early Israelites appeared at about the same time as the Philistines.[36] The Israelites inhabited Palestine's barren hill country, a loosely defined highland region stretching from the Judean hills in the south to the Samarian hills in the north. The population, at most forty-five thousand, were poor and lived relatively isolated from the Canaanite city-states that occupied the plains and the coastal regions.[37] By the 8th century BCE, the population had grown to some 160,000 individuals over 500 settlements split into the two kingdoms Israel in the north and Judah in the south.[38] Israel was the more prosperous of the kingdoms and developed into a regional power while Judah was economically marginal and backward.[39] In contrast to the Philistines, the Israelites did not eat pork,[40] preferred plain pottery,[41] and circumsized their boys.[42]
...}

So the Philistines are the source of the name Palestine for the Gaza coast, not the poor Hebrew invaders who stayed in the hills.

The Hebrew only rules for a few hundred years, and were continually defeated by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, and even the Crusaders. They have no claim to the land at all, in any way.

Brietbart? Really? We already know that Bibi hates the Jay Street Jews who support peace in Palestine.

Remember, before Obama pledged another $50 Billion to Israel Bibi called him a damned Jay Street Jew.

Israel was an actual nation since 3,000 BC. It was occupied by The Roman Empire, and Babylon, and Assyria at times, but it always returned to being a nation.

Do you have any more lies allah-satan inspires you to tell?

The Word Palestine was a derisive term Roman soldiers gave Israel to insult The Hebrews living there.

There is no such thing as Palestine and there is no such thing as a Palestinian, unless you are talking about Hebrews The Romans derisively called Palestinians.

Herodotus called it Syria-Palestine in 500 BC.. Most of the history of Judah and Israel were about being ruled by Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Turks etc..

Chaucer and Shakespeare refer to Palestine. Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham.. His wife Keturah was an Arab.

Since the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", then the Hebrew were all Arabs most likely, since Hebrew is a language of Arab origins.

What a lying POS, the Orange God impeach and voted out of office, X-president is. If he had supported Israel. He would have sold them the weapons they wanted, including air refuel capability, as they asked, so they could defend from all comers. Breitbart can keep MaraLardo in their thoughts to ease his pain,... and yours.
Moving the Embassy isn't support....how bout all the peace treaties with their neighbors....to claim Trump didn't support them is to lie
He continued the policy of not selling the air tanker refueling capability, they requested for years. That is what I was referring to. It places Israel in the position of basically having to say mother may I, before setting up long range missions to hand threat against their county. I liked moving the embassy and thought Israel was in favor of the move also. Is that not the case? I support free hand autonomy for Israel. Treaties with neighbors are a good thing, though I am not a big fan of some of those neighbors, as I am not the trusting type. Don't think Israel is totally trusting either, but high time they got a closer relationship with some. I will say, Obama and Bush did neither, to their mutual discredit.

How could you support the illegal occupation of Jerusalem, against the UN Resolutions?
The 1948 UN Partition already gave the 30% of the population that was Jewish, over 55% of the land.
Clearly that already was way more than the Jews should have been given, and Jerusalem was very specifically denied to Israel. I was totally inside the Arab side of the Partition.
There has never been any country as much in criminal violation of international law as Israel.
My basic and quite possibly wrong understanding is that attacks on Israel proper is what has prompted Israel to extend, as it pushed back against attackers territory as a buffer. If you attack and lose, you can lose territory you attack from and that is fine with me. In modern times mortar and artillery ranges don't really matter with the ranges and accuracy of rockets. I don't approve giving back any of the Golan Heights, as it has historically been used to mount attacks on Israel.

When somebody shows up to your home with a bulldozer, be comforted that you have a whole country to be relocated to.
Shit happens when you don't have a permit.

The Arabs not only were there first and had the legal land rights, but Israel has no legal jurisdiction any where near to Jerusalem.
This is traditional Arab land Israel is trying to illegally confiscate.
Go look up the UN resolutions.
It is Israel that is in violation.

Israel was an actual nation since 3,000 BC. It was occupied by The Roman Empire, and Babylon, and Assyria at times, but it always returned to being a nation.

The Word Palestine was a derisive term Roman soldiers gave Israel to insult The Hebrews living there.

There is no such thing as Palestine and there is no such thing as a Palestinian, unless you are talking about Hebrews The Romans derisively called Palestinians.

Herodotus called it Syria-Palestine in 500 BC.. Most of the history of Judah and Israel were about being ruled by Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Turks etc..

Chaucer and Shakespeare refer to Palestine. Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham.. His wife Keturah was an Arab.
No problem...start a war with Israel and lose whatever land you have.

Israel started every war.
They started the 1948 war by massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
Even Israel admits they started the 1967 war with a sneak attack that wiped out Egypt's air force on the ground.

No problem...start a war with Israel and lose whatever land you have.

Israel attack Egypt while 70,000 Egyptian troops were fighting in Yemen. Read Moshe Dayan.
Egypt pays Israel to protect their border from Gaza.

Wrong.
The US pays Egypt to protect Israel.
We give Egypt about $5 billion a year.
There is no way Israel can protect Egypt from Gaza since Israel has no access to the border between Gaza and Egypt.

It places Israel in the position of basically having to say mother may I,
The Jews need to stop playing that game with gun rights in America before they get any respect from conservatives.
Turns out, I should have said "placed" as in past tense. Trump Administration approved selling them up to 8 KC-46 tankers sometime last year. Good move on the Trump Administration's part. Bush wouldn't do it. Neither would Obama. Trump sucks, but he and his people got this one right, and high time. Let Iran be Israel's problem and Israel will handle it.

Iran has never been a problem to the US.
If we had no ended the democracy in Iran in 1953, (Operation Ajax), then Iran would have been a friend and ally.
It is not their fault, but ours.

My basic and quite possibly wrong understanding is that attacks on Israel proper is what has prompted Israel to extend, as it pushed back against attackers territory as a buffer. If you attack and lose, you can lose territory you attack from and that is fine with me. In modern times mortar and artillery ranges don't really matter with the ranges and accuracy of rockets. I don't approve giving back any of the Golan Heights, as it has historically been used to mount attacks on Israel.

Wrong.
Israel has always been the only aggressor.
Look at the maps from the early 1940s and you see all Arab villages.
Look at the maps after 1948 and they all start disappearing, with the inhabitants massacred.
The 1948 war was about trying in vain to stop those massacres of Arab villages by Zionists.
Go look up the most famous, the Massacre of Dier Yassin.

You don't give those guilty of massacres anything.
Israel has no justified existence and is guilty of more war crimes than any country in the history of the planet.

Joe Biden hasn't gotten a foreign policy right in forty years...what makes you think he's going to start now?

And let Israel stop meddling in U.S. politics and in U.S. law enforcement and court systems. I am sick of Michael Bloomberg's Gun control SUPER PAC, AIPAC, the Republican Gun Control and the Democrat Gun Control being promoted by wealthy Jews in the United States.
I thought Bloomberg was from Boston and didn't even know there was any such thing as Republican Gun Control. Of course, I'm Baptist/Methodist, live in Tennessee and have all the guns and access to more that i want. Wish ammo prices and availability were better. Thinking of picking up another 500 rounds from IMI, Israeli Millitary Industries, just to plink with. Supposed to be good quality coming from the Israelis.

All gun control used to be republican.
Originally it was to keep Blacks, immigrants, and union organizers unarmed so organizations like the KKK could murder them more easily.
The first federal gun control was the republican law of 1934, and the next significant one was the republican Brady bill of 1986.
There was never any significant gun control by democrats. The federal gun control law known as the Assault weapons ban of 1994, really had very little substance. For example, it did not change the sale of AR-15s, but just made them remove the bayonet lug and flash suppressor.
Only recently are democrats insanely pushing irrational gun control.

The Jews need to stop playing that game with gun rights in America before they get any respect from conservatives.
Turns out, I should have said "placed" as in past tense. Trump Administration approved selling them up to 8 KC-46 tankers sometime last year. Good move on the Trump Administration's part. Bush wouldn't do it. Neither would Obama. Trump sucks, but he and his people got this one right, and high time. Let Iran be Israel's problem and Israel will handle it.

If we had no ended the democracy in Iran in 1953, (Operation Ajax), then Iran would have been a friend and ally.
Probably true. I am more than willing to let Israel deal with them, as they are the ones Iran threatened to wipe off the map.
Mom was friends with part of the royal family back in the 60s when she was in college. Seemed like very nice warm, friendly, interesting foreign people. Times change. Political landscapes change. I don't have a dog in middle east, except a belief that Israel should be free from us to chart it's own course and I am sure they have the where with all to do it. I am more than will to sit back, eat popcorn and watch.

Originally it was to keep Blacks, immigrants, and union organizers unarmed so organizations like the KKK could murder them more easily.
The first federal gun control was the republican law of 1934, and the next significant one was the republican Brady bill of 1986.
There was never any significant gun control by democrats. The federal gun control law known as the Assault weapons ban of 1994, really had very little substance. For example, it did not change the sale of AR-15s, but just made them remove the bayonet lug and flash suppressor.
Gun control legislation is not something I fear from Democrats or republicans. I have plenty and this ain't Louisiana, the place of the only true gun grab in our history, and that under a Republican president, after Hurricane Katrina, backed up by Federalized Guard troops.

Probably true. I am more than willing to let Israel deal with them, as they are the ones Iran threatened to wipe off the map.
Mom was friends with part of the royal family back in the 60s when she was in college. Seemed like very nice warm, friendly, interesting foreign people. Times change. Political landscapes change. I don't have a dog in middle east, except a belief that Israel should be free from us to chart it's own course and I am sure they have the where with all to do it. I am more than will to sit back, eat popcorn and watch.

Sorry, but very WRONG again.
The often misquoted speech about Iran threatening to wipe Israel off the map was by Ahmadinejad, who happens to be Jewish, since his mother was Jewish.
And Zionist are deliberately misquoting him.
He was actually quoting an old speech by the Ayatollah Khomeini, so we know exactly what he said and meant.
And the closest one can translate it into English would be something like, "Because Israel is a minority ruling over the majority, it is unstable, can not last, and will end up in the dustbin of history".
{...
Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Dan Meridor acknowledged on Al Jazeera English (4/14/12) that Iranian leaders have never called for Israel to be “wiped” off the map.

Meridor agreed with interviewer Teymoor Nabili’s suggestion that the supposed remarks were never actually made; Iranian leaders, Meridor said,

come basically ideologically, religiously, with the statement that Israel is an unnatural creature, it will not survive. They didn’t say “we’ll wipe it out,” you are right, but [that] it will not survive, it is a cancerous tumor, it should be removed.
Hostile words, to be sure, but not the menacing threat endlessly reported in corporate U.S. media in recent years. (Iran, Israel and “wiped off the map” occur together more than 8,500 times in the Nexis news database in the last seven years.)
...}

Gun control legislation is not something I fear from Democrats or republicans. I have plenty and this ain't Louisiana, the place of the only true gun grab in our history, and that under a Republican president, after Hurricane Katrina, backed up by Federalized Guard troops.

True. It was Bush who actually had armed NG going house to house illegally demanding guns from people who actually had such a real need for them, since the police had run off.

No. It’s because of his support of Israel.
Israel love them or hate them, are our proxy war along with the Ukraine...if we allow either which we are doing to fall---our enemies will see this as weakness and keep getting more and more brazen in their attacks here.
We have only made up enemies. If we had intelligent leadership not completely co-opted by big corporations, MIC, and billionaires we would make friends rather than enemies.
There are always bad guys out there that are always looking to take over their country and then others. Having no scrupples is actually an advantage in most people seeking power. Being nice doesn't make you friends in the big world.........all have their own their own interests and agendas. In any muslim nations case-----they are taught to bully and attack others at the sign of any weakness (they think when they see weakness aka kindness that this allah telling them that he wants them to attack as he is the one making their target weak. Other nations are often jealous or are looking to mooch......very very few people much less nations have any morals to do what is right because it is right.
You’re talking about the USA, but don’t know it.

This paranoia that some Americans have that another Hitler is around every corner has no foundation in reality, but the MIC loves you.

Forum List

Back