John Daly II becomes NIL ambassador for Hooters as part of Daly deal

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
This one makes sense!
n what they're calling the "perfect pairing," Hooters and the Dalys are teaming up.

Hooters announced Tuesday morning that it had signed John Daly and his son, John Daly II, to endorsement deals, with the younger Daly, a freshman at Arkansas, being inked to a name, image and likeness deal.

Both Dalys will promote the Hooters brand "through various marketing activities, including significant roles on social media and other digital channels."

dalys_hooters_1920.jpg

This one makes sense!
n what they're calling the "perfect pairing," Hooters and the Dalys are teaming up.

Hooters announced Tuesday morning that it had signed John Daly and his son, John Daly II, to endorsement deals, with the younger Daly, a freshman at Arkansas, being inked to a name, image and likeness deal.

Both Dalys will promote the Hooters brand "through various marketing activities, including significant roles on social media and other digital channels."

dalys_hooters_1920.jpg
His granddaughter looks hot in that see through shirt and short skit I bet she puts out. John is looking rather old for a Razorback that graduated long after I went the the U of A in Fayettevillse. I wonder how that little problem with the US marshall went over drug trafficing,

Oxford, Mass.

John Daly’s wife and her parents pleaded guilty April 5 to federal money laundering charges.

The three made the pleas as their trial was scheduled to start.

Sherrie Miller Daly, who married the two-time major champion in 2001, and her parents, Alvis and Billie Miller, entered into an agreement April 2 with U.S. Attorney Paul Roberts to plead guilty.

:auiqs.jpg:Prosecutors said earlier that the golfer didn’t know about his wife’s alleged drug activities, which took place between 1996 and 2002.

Forum List

Back