World attacking us through Europe again with the China flu. Outbreaks across Europe, except Sweden, huh.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

WHO reports record one-day rise in global coronavirus cases amid European outbreak
Lisa Shumaker

The World Health Organization reported a record one-day increase in global coronavirus cases on Thursday, with the total rising by 338,779 in 24 hours led by a surge of infections in Europe.

Europe reported 96,996 new cases, the highest total for the region ever recorded by the WHO.

Global deaths rose by 5,514 to a total of 1.05 million.

--------------

Yes the new attack has begun, 3 weeks from the globalist election.

COVID 19, still not in the Top10. While not one of the Top 10 has cost a single one of us their job or their freedom.

top-10-global-causes-of-deaths-2016.jpg

AIDS, a disease largely considered to have been conquered since 2012, still leads to more than a million deaths annually.

Anything Communist China or the WHO says should be taken with a grain of salt. Neither of them can be trusted. China engineered this virus and intentionally contaminated the world with it. The WHO knew what they did and covered for them. I bet those communist assholes had a cure for this virus before they released it on the world. Red China sucks. They owe the world, big time.

COVID 19, still not in the Top10. While not one of the Top 10 has cost a single one of us their job or their freedom.

View attachment 399117

AIDS, a disease largely considered to have been conquered since 2012, still leads to more than a million deaths annually.
Trumpkins are ignorant morons. Put on a freaking mask and save lives. Unlike the orange psychopath

View attachment 399117

Trumpkins are ignorant morons. Put on a freaking mask and save lives. Unlike the orange psychopath

Who mentioned masks?

View attachment 399117

People are wearing masks and yet the virus spreads, so masks are just a small part of the solution.

Fact is better hygiene, social distancing and just avoiding large gathering will do more to help while also wearing a mask if you have health issues or are sick...

If sick and showing symptoms then it is best to isolate and quarantine yourself until you have two negative tests and take the medication that is required to help you through this lung infection that is caused by the virus.

Many that die because of complications from Covid die because of other heath related issues and not just because of Covid.

Most Americans are unhealthy and because of that Covid will wreak havoc on their lives either killing them or giving them long term lung issues...

Now it is your turn to tell me how I am defending Trump with what I wrote...

View attachment 399117

In the Czech Republic we had deep lock downs. Masks everywhere! Didn't make any difference. We're spiking like crazy now.

Horseshit!

I thought COVID-19 was a respiratory disease. No?
Suggestion: Don't look for facts, logic or reason. Just observe the paranoia.

Logic like putting plexiglass-glass between two candidates that are 12 feet apart? That was Harris’ genius idea. Science in the Democratic mind floats like a feather on a windy day...it is all over the place.

I thought COVID-19 was a respiratory disease. No?

It is and causes pneumonia...

Those infected with it you isolate and quarantine until the virus run it course.

The issue most of the time is those that carry the virus and show no symptoms which allow the spread without knowing...

I said it back when I was under the name Bruce T Laney and I will say it again and everyone should have been tested back in March and April so we could have slowed the spread but now it is too late!

Logic like putting plexiglass-glass between two candidates that are 12 feet apart? That was Harris’ genius idea. Science in the Democratic mind floats like a feather on a windy day...it is all over the place.
Not limited to democrats... But.. yes.

Forum List

Back