Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

Your ‘argument’ (such as it is) is about discrimination. AA is about discrimination. Try again.
Nope!! AA is about trying to erase the effects of PAST discrimination. This is about the continued effects of CURRENT discrimination. Try again!

Why should 'minorities' NEED affirmative action [AA] to 'compete fairly' .
Common logic dictates that 'competing fairly' entails you getting the job on the basis of your QUALIFICATIONS and not your gender, race, religion, sexual psychosis and other privileged class designation.

To imply that they NEED AA is to imply that said group is inferior in some way - That's Racist, Sexist yada yada yada .....
What do we have here??! Oh yes, an ad hominem logical fallacy as a pathetic attempt to mask the fact that you do not have a clue as to what affirmative action is or how it works. Minorities most certainly have to be equally qualified. The job never goes to a less qualified person. However, if a minority group is underrepresented AND all else being equal ( including qualifications) yes the job goes to the minority person. That is not giving any individual an unfair advantage . It is ensuring that the environment reflects the community. I was an AA officer in state government and know what I'm talking about, and don't you EVER fucking DARE to call me a racist- BITCH
So, you were given the power to reward a black person for their race while punishing an Asian or Jewish person for theirs.

Sounds like the ultimate dream job for you.
He also apparently had a job ensuring ‘breeders’ didn’t get to adopt kids at the ‘expense’ of gays adopting kids. He really cares about equality and, more importantly, what’s right for the individual kids ;-)

Extremists never recognize themselves, do they?

Red Herring Logical Fallacy. I did not take a stand on affirmative action and your just brining it up as a means of avoiding the argument that I'm presenting
Your ‘argument’ (such as it is) is about discrimination. AA is about discrimination. Try again.
Nope!! AA is about trying to erase the effects of PAST discrimination. This is about the continued effects of CURRENT discrimination. Try again!

Common logic dictates that 'competing fairly' entails you getting the job on the basis of your QUALIFICATIONS and not your gender, race, religion, sexual psychosis and other privileged class designation.

To imply that they NEED AA is to imply that said group is inferior in some way - That's Racist, Sexist yada yada yada .....
What do we have here??! Oh yes, an ad hominem logical fallacy as a pathetic attempt to mask the fact that you do not have a clue as to what affirmative action is or how it works. Minorities most certainly have to be equally qualified. The job never goes to a less qualified person. However, if a minority group is underrepresented AND all else being equal ( including qualifications) yes the job goes to the minority person. That is not giving any individual an unfair advantage . It is ensuring that the environment reflects the community. I was an AA officer in state government and know what I'm talking about, and don't you EVER fucking DARE to call me a racist- BITCH
So, you were given the power to reward a black person for their race while punishing an Asian or Jewish person for theirs.

No, actually not because in the agency where I worked, Blacks and Latinos were actually over represented. I never had to pass over a white person to meet AA goals. In fact, the annual AA report that I had to submit, to show that minority representation was adequate was a joke, because white representation was actually lacking.

It’s descrimination against Asians, Jews, Whites and others, pure and simple. So you DO support discrimination (and racism) when it suits and only ‘care’ about it when you perceive it to negatively effect you and your ilk.
Quite the hypocrite!

I see that you can actually use words some times, such as they are , instead of just mindlessly clicking the funny face. However, your reading comprehension needs work. Obviously you understood nothing that I wrote about AA .
I understood your fantasy version of AA. The fact remains that as well as being a Christianophobe, you are PRO descrimination and racism when it is affecting other people and isn’t affecting you and your ilk.
Thanks for confirming, regressivepervert, that like all leftards, you are a raving hypocrite! Lol.
th
Can’t stop thinking about arses for any length of time, can you?
You filthy scatalogical vulgarian :cheeky-smiley-018:

He also apparently had a job ensuring ‘breeders’ didn’t get to adopt kids at the ‘expense’ of gays adopting kids. He really cares about equality and, more importantly, what’s right for the individual kids ;-)
Don't care about the kids though does he? Two queers shouldn't be raising kids.

What the fuck are you talking about now. I doubt if you even know. Your just blowing crap out of you pie hole. AA does not apply to adoption, and yes , I did place kids for adoption with gay folks- when it was the best match for the kids.

It’s descrimination against Asians, Jews, Whites and others, pure and simple. So you DO support discrimination (and racism) when it suits and only ‘care’ about it when you perceive it to negatively effect you and your ilk.
Quite the hypocrite!

I see that you can actually use words some times, such as they are , instead of just mindlessly clicking the funny face. However, your reading comprehension needs work. Obviously you understood nothing that I wrote about AA .
I understood your fantasy version of AA. The fact remains that as well as being a Christianophobe, you are PRO descrimination and racism when it is affecting other people and isn’t affecting you and your ilk.
Thanks for confirming, regressivepervert, that like all leftards, you are a raving hypocrite! Lol.
th
I think that you having an extreme melt down . Better take a Xanax and chill before you hurt yourself or someone else

What the fuck are you talking about now. I doubt if you even know. Your just blowing crap out of you pie hole. AA does not apply to adoption, and yes , I did place kids for adoption with gay folks- when it was the best match for the kids.
Where did I say AA applies to adoption? Comprehension problems again? I’m just pointing out the several areas in which you are discriminatory, a bigot and a hypocrite. For example, you have demonstrated you are a Christianophobe, a Heterophobe, and Pro Racist Discrimination - unless it negatively impacts on you and your ilk.

Quite the hypocrite!

th
I think that you having an extreme melt down . Better take a Xanax and chill before you hurt yourself or someone else
If laughing at and pointing out your bigotry - and your poor vulgar attempts at humour constituents a meltdown - so be it - it’s fun!

Where did I say AA applies to adoption? Comprehension problems again? I’m just pointing out the several areas in which you are discriminatory, a bigot and a hypocrite. For example, you have demonstrated you are a Christianophobe, a Heterophobe, a Racist and Pro Discrimination - unless it negatively impacts on you and your ilk.
Jesus fucking Christ! You brought up adoption during a discussion of AA. Are you really so mentally disorganized that you can't stay more focused. Wipe the spit off of your chin .........

th

No, actually not because in the agency where I worked, Blacks and Latinos were actually over represented. I never had to pass over a white person to meet AA goals. In fact, the annual AA report that I had to submit, to show that minority representation was adequate was a joke, because white representation was actually lacking.

Identifying people by their race or skin color is racist.

No one gives a rats hind parts about what you agree with or disagree with, or what you consider normal or abnormal, or what you accept or not accept. You are free to struggle with those issues and torment yourself until you head explodes. The only thing that matters is how you treat others and what you advocate for as far as how the law society treats others who are different. It is quite obvious that you have some serious issues with homosexuality. It might be time for you to do some soul searching and possibly get professional help.

If you don't give a rat's ass they why bother replying? In fact, why bother trying to make the majority of Americans accept homosexuality as normal and natural? Seems to me, you are the one with 'serious issues' you seem to have a hard time accepting that others don't share your sexual fetish. Maybe YOU better do some 'soul searching'......Maybe you just have a hard time understanding that ACCEPTING homosexuality as normal is quite different than TOLERATING homosexuality which is what most folks do. Just like we tolerate mental illness and handicaps...we don't ask people to ACCEPT it as normal.

Identifying people by their race or skin color is racist.
The more you people call me a racist, the clear it becomes what you are

f you don't give a rat's ass they why bother replying? In fact, why bother trying to make the majority of Americans accept homosexuality as normal and natural? Seems to me, you are the one with 'serious issues' you seem to have a hard time accepting that others don't share your sexual fetish.
You don't read to good do ya? My sexual "fetish?"" Shit, you are more stupid than a rock!

Maybe YOU better do some 'soul searching'......Maybe you just have a hard time understanding that ACCEPTING homosexuality as normal is quite different than TOLERATING homosexuality which is what most folks do. Just like we tolerate mental illness and handicaps...we don't ask people to ACCEPT it as normal.
Thank you for admitting your stupidity and bigotry

Maybe YOU better do some 'soul searching'......Maybe you just have a hard time understanding that ACCEPTING homosexuality as normal is quite different than TOLERATING homosexuality which is what most folks do. Just like we tolerate mental illness and handicaps...we don't ask people to ACCEPT it as normal.
Thank you for admitting your stupidity and bigotry

So in your highly estimable opinion, being tolerant of people with mental problems and handicaps is somehow 'stupid' and bigoted? Thank you for admitting your intolerance.

You don't read to good do ya? My sexual "fetish?"" Shit, you are more stupid than a rock!

Well....In reading your posts...you seem to have a sexual fetish when it comes to homosexuality. No shame...just admit it. Aberrant sexual behavior is tolerated. Just don't expect everyone to blindly accept it. Enjoy your fetish as long as you are not hurting anyone and keep it to yourself.

Oh so now you were an adoption counselor or some other hyper bullshit... an hour or so ago you worked for an affirmative action agency - dude you are so full of sh*t that when you talk I'm not sure whether to hand you toilet paper or breath mints

200w.webp

Well as another Progressive Parrot thread winds down it looks like the OP got his head handed to him again ... sad thing is he'll strut around beating his chest like he won something ... to ignorant to see just how lame he really is

Forum List

Back