Woohoo!!! Coming soon: "London Has Fallen", sequel to super patriotic Olympus Has Fallen

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Can't wait!! Another epic guns and bad guys movie London Has Fallen. Sequel to Olympus Has Fallen. Some notes....

- Terrorists this time appear to be European white guys.....change up from the Asians in Olympus.
- Morgan Freeman is in it. He probably should win an Oscar for this. Either him or the new black guy playing Jesse Owens in "Race".....one of them will win Best Actor at the Oscars....not sure which, I'll have to watch the movies to see who was better first.

They're making a sequel to that piece of shit?
That shit was fucking awesome. So was the other one with the same exact premise but I forget what it was called.

Damn right it was. If they had thrown in a couple pairs of tits and a football scene....woulda been ALMOST the perfect movie, 10/10, the unicorn.

Quiz
What movie has hit all of the mandatory perfect man movie requirements:
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Only 1 that I know of has hit the holy...um...fivefecta of all 5. The Unicorn rating.

That shit was fucking awesome. So was the other one with the same exact premise but I forget what it was called.

Damn right it was. If they had thrown in a couple pairs of tits and a football scene....woulda been ALMOST the perfect movie, 10/10, the unicorn.

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Only 1 that I know of has hit the holy...um...fivefecta of all 5. The Unicorn rating.
The high school student reboot of Aliens?

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Shit I'm totally drawing a blank. My guesses are either missing football or tits. What is it?

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

The high school student reboot of Aliens?

I don't think so

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Shit I'm totally drawing a blank. My guesses are either missing football or tits. What is it?

Ughhhh.....seeing your South Park signature I assumed you had flawless taste in entertainment. I thought wrong. Ok....

I present to you.....The Unicorn (can't shown the boobs shower scene, board rules):

Ok back to hating each others politics!

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Ughhhh.....seeing your South Park signature I assumed you had flawless taste in entertainment. I thought wrong. Ok....

I present to you.....The Unicorn:

Oh come on how am I supposed to remember that football scene? And I was trying to think of car chases not spaceships. I have a special place in my heart for that movie. It was the first time I saw titties!

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Oh come on how am I supposed to remember that football scene? And I was trying to think of car chases not spaceships. I have a special place in my heart for that movie. It was the first time I saw titties!

Ok I'll give you a pass. Yes...Starship Troopers is in a league of its own. They did chase some aliens in ground vehicles a couple times.

How freaking hot was Denise Richards in it!!?? Remember the dance scene when she says "My father's not home tonight...".....I knew immediately it was gonna be a classic!!

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Ok I'll give you a pass. Yes...Starship Troopers is in a league of its own. How freaking hot was Denise Richards in it!!?? Remember the dance scene when she says "My father's not home tonight...".....I knew immediately it was gonna be a classic!!

That movie's an under-appreciated masterpiece.

Quiz
- Guns/Bombs
- Vehicle chases/crashes
- Aliens
- Tits
- Football

Ok I'll give you a pass. Yes...Starship Troopers is in a league of its own. How freaking hot was Denise Richards in it!!?? Remember the dance scene when she says "My father's not home tonight...".....I knew immediately it was gonna be a classic!!

That movie's an under-appreciated masterpiece.

:beer:

Ok OldSchool.....let me give you a second chance in movies.

Rank the following comedy movies to help me judge your taste in comedies. Rank them and choose wisely....

- Dumb and Dumber (1994)
- Team America (2004)
- Every other comedy ever made

Rank the following comedy movies to help me judge your taste in comedies. Rank them and choose wisely....

- Dumb and Dumber (1994)
- Team America (2004)
Oh fuck man. The problem with the comedy genre is there are too many masterpieces. Both of those have a claim to the top. But so do several others. Put a gun to my head... and I'll gamble on Dumb and Dumber every time.

- Dumb and Dumber (1994)
- Team America (2004)
Oh fuck man. The problem with the comedy genre is there are too many masterpieces. Both of those have a claim to the top. But so do several others. Put a gun to my head... and I'll gamble on Dumb and Dumber every time.

Sir, you are a wise man.
:eusa_clap:
:happy-1:

Forum List

Back