WooHoo! Brazos Bottom Goode Company Pecan Pie!!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Just Got Our Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie!!!!
These things are insanely Good!!!!
This will be long gone before Christmas....
But thats okay,we have an Apple Cranberry pie made by Miss Cleo from the Houstonian coming for Christmas!!
She's a fantastic Baker!!
And no she cant tell you your fortune.....as far as I know.

1608080069960.png

Attachments

• 02FA75F0-2B08-42BD-B586-14A6A99E1834_1_201_a.jpeg
    02FA75F0-2B08-42BD-B586-14A6A99E1834_1_201_a.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 079272D0-E375-4AFF-A965-D1DE505BE993.jpeg
    079272D0-E375-4AFF-A965-D1DE505BE993.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 74
Why don't you make yer own?

The answer is obvious....
These things are legendary in Texas and I couldnt possibly come close to this kind of excellence.
My Grandma lived in south central Okiehoma and made them and I learned from her, she was a baker at the state school for the mentally handicapped...Texas does have good pecans but that's about all in Texass that's worth a damn..

These things are legendary in Texas and I couldnt possibly come close to this kind of excellence.
My Grandma lived in south central Okiehoma and made them and I learned from her, she was a baker at the state school for the mentally handicapped...Texas does have good pecans but that's about all in Texass that's worth a damn..

:finger3:
Thats ok,I cant think of a single thing thats good from okeyhomo.
Well,Maybe your Grandma but I never met her so I cant say for sure.

So you like TEXAS nuts? Bwahahah.

So you like TEXAS nuts? Bwahahah.
I bet you say that to all the members of the Rangers...

Last edited:

Me neither that is why I moved away from it in 1985. My Papa was from Texas he was born around 1987 his grandparents lived in Ohio and when the Civil War broke out he didn't want to be neutral, his community wasn't having it so they ran him out of the state and they ended up in Texass after they were taken out of the war.

Pecan pie is my favorite pie. I’ve made it before, but it never came out as good as the stuff you can get in a bakery, or even supermarket lol. But the pie in your OP looks awesome

Me neither that is why I moved away from it in 1985. My Papa was from Texas he was born around 1987 his grandparents lived in Ohio and when the Civil War broke out he didn't want to be neutral, his community wasn't having it so they ran him out of the state and they ended up in Texass after they were taken out of the war.

Your Papa was born in 1987 huh?

Pecan pie is my favorite pie. I’ve made it before, but it never came out as good as the stuff you can get in a bakery, or even supermarket lol. But the pie in your OP looks awesome

Oh it is!!!
While the Wife makes a pretty good pecan pie even she'll admit it's not close to a Goode Company pecan pie.

Forum List

Back