Why have over 8 million immigrants come to the US under Biden?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
No one disputes the fact that record numbers of immigrants have come to the US under Joe Biden, but why? You can research the numbers yourself, but as near as I can tell under previous presidents the norm was about half a million illegals were coming across the border a year before Biden. Naturally, these numbers are very hard to find for a variety of reasons, namely because they are illegal and do it as secretly as they can, along with the media not wanting you to know because they are dedicated to helping them cuz they know that is what Jesus would have wanted. LOL

Trump would point to all of the reversals of Trump's immigrant policy as the reason. But I don't drink the GOP cool aid. The GOP ran on securing the border under Trump, and did nothing. NOTHING! They waited till voters got pissed off and let the DNC take over the House two years later, to try and implement reform at the border. Naturally, with a divided government, that was not going to happen.

Nonetheless, from what I hear, Obama sent back more illegals than Trump did. So, is the reason more are coming is because Joe Biden has sent the least number of illegals back?

So, what reason can you think of as to why over 8 million people have come illegally to the US under Biden.

1. Because of Joe's policies and Execvutive Orders?
2. Because he has sent the least number back from where they came.
3. Because the rest of the world has deteriorated so bad, so fast, that the US is really the last decent place on earth to live.

And if anyone can think of more reasons, please add them.

Damn, I thought it was "just" 6M.......It's far worse than I thought....It's just hard to keep up with the numbers.
The numbers are so bad, Biden claimed there was no crisis for 3 years, but could not pretend any longer. All of sudden, Biden blames Trump for stopping a bill to end the crisis even though Trump is no longer in government. Apparently, Trump, who is in court every day to fight for his life, has more sway over Congress than a sitting President.

I think this due largely to the Blue states suffering as they are. You can't lie your way out of the reality that voters face every day.

Naturally, Biden was not going to take credit for any of the crisis created in those 3 short years. No, it's Trump's fault

Last edited:
I guess we should mention the great replacement theory.

They just want more dark-skinned folks to have a less systemically racist society, but why the sudden increase the last 3 years?

QKBuylh.png

I honestly believe, that is Texas was forced to take them all in, that is exactly what Biden would be saying today.

Why? Cuz no one gives a damn about Texas, not even the Texans living in Austin.

But alas, sanctuary cities have revealed the truth to everyone.

Naturally, democrats in these sanctuary cities think the answer is, just print more money to take care of them, which is all they are really crying for.

They don't want to stop the flow of immigrants either.

The GREAT REPLACEMENT IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY!

DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE NUMBER OF CRIMINAL ALIENS INVADING THE US.

YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

The GREAT REPLACEMENT NOW IS DEMCORATS ARE REPLACING BLACK VOTERS WITH VOTERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

The GREAT REPLACEMENT IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY!

DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE NUMBER OF CRIMINAL ALIENS INVADING THE US.

YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

The GREAT REPLACEMENT NOW IS DEMCORATS ARE REPLACING BLACK VOTERS WITH VOTERS FROM ALL OBER THE WORLD.
Now, now, it could just be a coincidence that everything the conspiracy theory predicted is coming true, so there is that.

No one disputes the fact that record numbers of immigrants have come to the US under Joe Biden, but why? You can research the numbers yourself, but as near as I can tell under previous presidents the norm was about half a million illegals were coming across the border a year before Biden. Naturally, these numbers are very hard to find for a variety of reasons, namely because they are illegal and do it as secretly as they can, along with the media not wanting you to know because they are dedicated to helping them cuz they know that is what Jesus would have wanted. LOL

Trump would point to all of the reversals of Trump's immigrant policy as the reason. But I don't drink the GOP cool aid. The GOP ran on securing the border under Trump, and did nothing. NOTHING! They waited till voters got pissed off and let the DNC take over the House two years later, to try and implement reform at the border. Naturally, with a divided government, that was not going to happen.

Nonetheless, from what I hear, Obama sent back more illegals than Trump did. So, is the reason more are coming is because Joe Biden has sent the least number of illegals back?

So, what reason can you think of as to why over 8 million people have come illegally to the US under Biden.

3. Because the rest of the world has deteriorated so bad, so fast, that the US is really the last decent place on earth to live.

Reps say it is orchestrated by globalists or big biz / cheap labor or deps goal of perpetual dem rule or replacement theory or Cloward-Piven or...

soros (17).jpg

Now, now, it could just be a coincidence that everything the conspiracy theory predicted is coming true, so there is that.

Read how WIKI describes it:

The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as replacement theory or great replacement theory,[1][2][3] is a white nationalist[4] far-right conspiracy theory[3][5][6][7] espoused by French author Renaud Camus. The original theory states that, with the complicity or cooperation of "replacist" elites,[a][5][8] the ethnic French and white European populations at large are being demographically and culturally replaced by non-white peoples—especially from Muslim-majority countries—through mass migration, demographic growth and a drop in the birth rate of white Europeans.[5][9][10] Since then, similar claims have been advanced in other national contexts, notably in the United States.[11] Mainstream scholars have dismissed these claims as rooted in a misunderstanding of demographic statistics and premised upon an unscientific, racist worldview.[12][13][14] According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, the Great Replacement "has been widely ridiculed for its blatant absurdity."[3]

”widely ridiculed for its blatant absurdity”?

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF OUR EYES ALL OVER THE NATION.

The Dems want to process and give citizenship to as many criminal aliens as possible.

Some interesting numbers about immigrants

• the immigrant share of the U.S. population rose just 0.3 percentage points from 13.6 to 13.9 percent from July 2021 to July 2022;
  • the total immigrant population—legal and illegal—grew less than 1 million during that time;
  • despite the increase, the number of immigrants was nearly 2 million immigrants lower than the Census Bureau’s 2017 projection for 2022;
  • over the last decade, the United States has seen the slowest growth in the immigrant share of the U.S. population since the 1960s;

Asian migrants exceed Latin migrants

Read how WIKI describes it:

The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as replacement theory or great replacement theory,[1][2][3] is a white nationalist[4] far-right conspiracy theory[3][5][6][7] espoused by French author Renaud Camus. The original theory states that, with the complicity or cooperation of "replacist" elites,[a][5][8] the ethnic French and white European populations at large are being demographically and culturally replaced by non-white peoples—especially from Muslim-majority countries—through mass migration, demographic growth and a drop in the birth rate of white Europeans.[5][9][10] Since then, similar claims have been advanced in other national contexts, notably in the United States.[11] Mainstream scholars have dismissed these claims as rooted in a misunderstanding of demographic statistics and premised upon an unscientific, racist worldview.[12][13][14] According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, the Great Replacement "has been widely ridiculed for its blatant absurdity."[3]

”widely ridiculed for its blatant absurdity”?

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF OUR EYES ALL OVER THE NATION.

The Dems want to process and give citizenship to as many criminal aliens as possible.
I think the Neanderthals spouted the same theory
as did the Mongols Romans Greeks...

Maybe studying actual history would help people understand how stupid this is.

I'd say that's a closer number. And if you add that to the 20+ million that were already here, we're probably between 40 and 50 million illegal aliens that broke into our country. No matter we can't afford healthcare, housing, education and food. Back to MAGA.
We're looking at a 10% population increase by the end of this year at the current pace..
Largely being funded and orchestrated by China and the UN.
The Biden administration has sold us out .

I'd say that's a closer number. And if you add that to the 20+ million that were already here, we're probably between 40 and 50 million illegal aliens that broke into our country. That's why we can't afford healthcare, housing, education and food. Back to MAGA.

1 in every 5 public school student in CA is an Illegal or of Illegal. That was of ~2012. Do math. Probably 25% of 40 million is an illegal in CA. Or 10 million there. Probably a good number in Jail or clogging up probation logs.

Prisons…..not including county jails.****extremely costly.
Most inmates in California were born in the United States—81.4%, more than the 65.4% of adult US-born Californians. By contrast, just 13.5% of the state's prison population was born in another country (5.1% of inmates are of unknown national origin), while California's adult immigrant population is 34.6%.

Forum List

Back