Why have over 8 million immigrants come to the US under Biden?

Their countries have become intolerable shitholes thanks to corruption, violence, economic upset* (and natural disasters).

*Caused by drug use in America.

Last edited:
20 million.
That is just stupid. The total number of immigrants, both legal and illegal, in the United States, is around 45 million. And, as pointed out within this thread, the total immigrant population grew by less than one million from 2021 to 2022.

So, how is it that six million people illegally cross the border and yet the immigrant population only grows by a million? Easy, one million people CROSSED SIX DAMN TIMES.

Part of the cause has to do with the Trump administration's 2020 reforms to the country's immigration code under Title 42 of the U.S. health code, which allowed the administration to more quickly reject asylum-seeking migrants under the guise of protecting the public from diseases like COVID-19.

While this helped the administration expand beyond the existing avenues allowed under Title 8—where immigrants are detained and assessed before they are admitted into the country—the Trump administration inadvertently created a veritable catch-and-release system that allowed migrants to make multiple attempts to enter the U.S. from the southern border.

No one disputes the fact that record numbers of immigrants have come to the US under Joe Biden, but why? You can research the numbers yourself, but as near as I can tell under previous presidents the norm was about half a million illegals were coming across the border a year before Biden. Naturally, these numbers are very hard to find for a variety of reasons, namely because they are illegal and do it as secretly as they can, along with the media not wanting you to know because they are dedicated to helping them cuz they know that is what Jesus would have wanted. LOL

Trump would point to all of the reversals of Trump's immigrant policy as the reason. But I don't drink the GOP cool aid. The GOP ran on securing the border under Trump, and did nothing. NOTHING! They waited till voters got pissed off and let the DNC take over the House two years later, to try and implement reform at the border. Naturally, with a divided government, that was not going to happen.

Nonetheless, from what I hear, Obama sent back more illegals than Trump did. So, is the reason more are coming is because Joe Biden has sent the least number of illegals back?

So, what reason can you think of as to why over 8 million people have come illegally to the US under Biden.

1. Because of Joe's policies and Execvutive Orders?
2. Because he has sent the least number back from where they came.
3. Because the rest of the world has deteriorated so bad, so fast, that the US is really the last decent place on earth to live.

And if anyone can think of more reasons, please add them.

8 million? Is that the real figure? Who's paying for this?

That is just stupid. The total number of immigrants, both legal and illegal, in the United States, is around 45 million. And, as pointed out within this thread, the total immigrant population grew by less than one million from 2021 to 2022.

So, how is it that six million people illegally cross the border and yet the immigrant population only grows by a million? Easy, one million people CROSSED SIX DAMN TIMES.

Part of the cause has to do with the Trump administration's 2020 reforms to the country's immigration code under Title 42 of the U.S. health code, which allowed the administration to more quickly reject asylum-seeking migrants under the guise of protecting the public from diseases like COVID-19.

While this helped the administration expand beyond the existing avenues allowed under Title 8—where immigrants are detained and assessed before they are admitted into the country—the Trump administration inadvertently created a veritable catch-and-release system that allowed migrants to make multiple attempts to enter the U.S. from the southern border.

Biden and Dem states illegally used Covid money relief money approved only for Americans to gift shit to the illegals to lure them here. Free pre-paid credit cards, free food, shelter, healthcare. Free legal, free bus/plain tickets.

Look, if you want to send the US military into Mexico to render destruction on the drug cartels, I am right there with you. I mean fawk bombing a bunch of dipshit Muslim fawkheads in Syria, bomb the fawk out of the drug cartels in Mexico. I mean it is pretty obvious. Mexico can't handle the situation, time we took it in our own hands and handled it. Mexico can get the hell out of the way.

But punishing the immigrants, that makes no sense. Most of the illegal drug trade comes here through legal points of entry, and carried by American citizens. The actual idea that some illegal immigrant is going to struggle across the desert in Arizona with a backpack full of fentanyl is comical.

Terrorists, they aren't going to take the chance of entering illegally by swimming across the Rio Grande, they are going to buy a ticket and fly in, on a tourist Visa, and just overstay. Seriously, how many of the 9/11 perpetrators snuck across the border? ZERO.

And that is just it. The majority of illegal aliens in this country entered through a legal port of entry, or more likely, an AIRPORT, on a tourist or student VISA, and they just don't leave. Seems to me, if you are serious about the problem of illegal immigration you would address the avenue in which most of them get here. Instead, you want to make it all about the border.

No one disputes the fact that record numbers of immigrants have come to the US under Joe Biden, but why? You can research the numbers yourself, but as near as I can tell under previous presidents the norm was about half a million illegals were coming across the border a year before Biden. Naturally, these numbers are very hard to find for a variety of reasons, namely because they are illegal and do it as secretly as they can, along with the media not wanting you to know because they are dedicated to helping them cuz they know that is what Jesus would have wanted. LOL

Trump would point to all of the reversals of Trump's immigrant policy as the reason. But I don't drink the GOP cool aid. The GOP ran on securing the border under Trump, and did nothing. NOTHING! They waited till voters got pissed off and let the DNC take over the House two years later, to try and implement reform at the border. Naturally, with a divided government, that was not going to happen.

Nonetheless, from what I hear, Obama sent back more illegals than Trump did. So, is the reason more are coming is because Joe Biden has sent the least number of illegals back?

So, what reason can you think of as to why over 8 million people have come illegally to the US under Biden.

1. Because of Joe's policies and Execvutive Orders?
2. Because he has sent the least number back from where they came.
3. Because the rest of the world has deteriorated so bad, so fast, that the US is really the last decent place on earth to live.

And if anyone can think of more reasons, please add them.
2 words..............FREE SHIT

Blah blah blah

More BS from a Branch Covidian
You are one stupid piece of shit. Highest death rate? Like in Florida, a stupid ass governor manages to KILL FLIPPIN PEOPLE. And your ignorant ass applauds that shit. That bitch ain't worth tits on a boar hog and South Dakota is a complete cesspool. You couldn't pay me to live there.

Look, if you want to send the US military into Mexico to render destruction on the drug cartels, I am right there with you. I mean fawk bombing a bunch of dipshit Muslim fawkheads in Syria, bomb the fawk out of the drug cartels in Mexico. I mean it is pretty obvious. Mexico can't handle the situation, time we took it in our own hands and handled it. Mexico can get the hell out of the way.

But punishing the immigrants, that makes no sense. Most of the illegal drug trade comes here through legal points of entry, and carried by American citizens. The actual idea that some illegal immigrant is going to struggle across the desert in Arizona with a backpack full of fentanyl is comical.

Terrorists, they aren't going to take the chance of entering illegally by swimming across the Rio Grande, they are going to buy a ticket and fly in, on a tourist Visa, and just overstay. Seriously, how many of the 9/11 perpetrators snuck across the border? ZERO.

And that is just it. The majority of illegal aliens in this country entered through a legal port of entry, or more likely, an AIRPORT, on a tourist or student VISA, and they just don't leave. Seems to me, if you are serious about the problem of illegal immigration you would address the avenue in which most of them get here. Instead, you want to make it all about the border.
We had them stopped at the southern Mexican border.......

Anyway this is well beyond drugs now. Hezbollah will be rising and who knows who's already here.

Funny how all these storage buildings are big business across the country......do we know what's in them ? I suspect probably not

We had them stopped at the southern Mexican border.......

Anyway this is well beyond drugs now. Hezbollah will be rising and who knows who's already here.

Funny how all these storage buildings are big business across the country......do we know what's in them ? I suspect probably not
Hell, I know what is in those storage buildings. All my wife's shit, she has three flippin units. One probably full of shoes.

You are one stupid piece of shit. Highest death rate? Like in Florida, a stupid ass governor manages to KILL FLIPPIN PEOPLE. And your ignorant ass applauds that shit. That bitch ain't worth tits on a boar hog and South Dakota is a complete cesspool. You couldn't pay me to live there.
More Lies.

Tell me about India and Africa?? 2.4 billion peeps less deaths

Hmmm How did they Mr. Jones.??

The numbers are so bad, Biden claimed there was no crisis for 3 years, but could not pretend any longer. All of sudden, Biden blames Trump for stopping a bill to end the crisis even though Trump is no longer in government. Apparently, Trump, who is in court every day to fight for his life, has more sway over Congress than a sitting President.

I think this due largely to the Blue states suffering as they are. You can't lie your way out of the reality that voters face every day.

Naturally, Biden was not going to take credit for any of the crisis created in those 3 short years. No, it's Trump's fault
Add to that the 1.8 million "gotaways" under Biden and the number is near 10 million.,

I think the Neanderthals spouted the same theory
as did the Mongols Romans Greeks...

Maybe studying actual history would help people understand how stupid this is.
Race is key to politics.

Why?

Because politics is forming one group to gain power over another group. And what better way to form groups than by people looking the same or different than you are.

Now I Nazi Germany, they had a problem. They wanted to attack the Jews, but they looked white. As a result, they forced them to wear special garb, like a pointed hate or Star of David so people could distinguish groups.

Only in politics does race matter because it is the art of dividing and conquering.

Their countries have become intolerable shitholes thanks to corruption, violence, economic upset* (and natural disasters).

*Caused by drug use in America.
They’ve always been that way since the Conquistadors looted, murdered an raped their way across Latin America,

They’ve always been that way since the Conquistadors looted, murdered an raped their way across Latin America,
I suspect they lack a stable sense of national identity as well as they are a hodge podge of different ethnicities.

Forum List

Back