Wonderful News! Europe Was The Birthplace Of Mankind, Not Africa Scientist Find

I could be wrong here, but where the continents are now was not where they were a few hundred thousand years ago.

Now when or where present Europe was in the time human beings first stood up right is perhaps impossible to know.

Then again if anyone can identify the rate that the continents drift, then they could make a pretty good educated guess.

Bottom line is Antarctica was at one time where the equator is now. There are ancient sea fossils at the top or Mount Everest.

Funny stuff. Anything though that can fuck with a liberal, I am all for. Just to watch their fucking responses. Such music.

I am going for a piss.

They are so clueless. They treat every utterance that has the word *science* in it as The Word of God. They are so ignorant of the very nature of the study of science that they think that once someone has a scientific *study* and presents definitive *results* then that's the end of it, there is no room for discussion or challenge.

Which is of course the antithesis of scientific endeavor.

This means Africa was just the home of failed species and evolutionary dead ends which survived there because of an easy existence in a warm climate.

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
I have always thought that several of the many races developed in parallel due to the type of climate that they lived in. Also the interbreeding shows some influence. The main reason that the investigators think what they think is that the oldest bones found are in the areas of Africa. As must of you know that ideas change as data is discovered.

So everybody has been looking in Africa, but it just isn't working because of the molar root structure that they have. They say in this study that there really isn't that much information, but what information they DO have is not necessarily pointing to Africa and in fact seems to point more to these other areas, where they DO have some lineage evidence, based on this molar root structure fossil record.

"The overwhelming effort to reconstruct hominin origins have been focused on the African continent. However, ancestral lineages remain largely unknown [16]. A crucial problem in identifying ancestral lineages is the prevalence of homoplasy and the relative lack of derived morphological features that reduces the phylogenetic resolution around lineage divergence [17, 18]. Root morphology might be a potential feature, which is less affected by homoplasy. Studies on fossil hominids, extant great apes and humans indicate that the premolar root number is not primarily linked to a functional adaptation, and is interpreted to represent a genetic polymorphism [19, 20]. Hence, homoplasy is only a minor consideration for the traits of premolar root numbers, which therefore may provide a useful phylogenetic signal. "

"In this study, we propose based on root morphology a new possible candidate for the hominin clade, Graecopithecus freybergi from Europe. Graecopithecus is known from a single mandible from Pyrgos Vassilissis Amalia (Athens, Greece) [38] and possibly from an isolated upper fourth premolar (P4) from Azmaka in Bulgaria [39] (Fig 1A and 1B). A new age model for the localities Pyrgos Vassilissis and Azmaka, as well as the investigations on the fauna of these localities [40] confirms that European hominids thrived in the early Messinian (Late Miocene, 7.25–6 Ma) and therefore existed in Europe ~ 1.5 Ma later than previously thought [39]. This, and recent discoveries from Çorakyerler (Turkey), and Maragheh (Iran) demonstrate the persistence of Miocene hominids into the Turolian (~8 Ma) in Europe, the eastern Mediterranean, and Western Asia [41, 42]."

Potential hominin affinities of Graecopithecus from the Late Miocene of Europe
Not to many years ago they said that the first known female was found in China. Boy she got around.............God this color is gay.

I could be wrong here, but where the continents are now was not where they were a few hundred thousand years ago.While you are in there take on for me.LOL
Now when or where present Europe was in the time human beings first stood up right is perhaps impossible to know.

Then again if anyone can identify the rate that the continents drift, then they could make a pretty good educated guess.

Bottom line is Antarctica was at one time where the equator is now. There are ancient sea fossils at the top or Mount Everest.

Funny stuff. Anything though that can fuck with a liberal, I am all for. Just to watch their fucking responses. Such music.

I am going for a piss.

Forum List

Back