Wonder why prices are increasing?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A California sheriff is calling out national retailers Target and Walgreens for crying foul about rampant shoplifting in their stores, but stopping police from arresting repeat offenders — and instead locking up products and increasing prices to recoup their losses.

While meeting with Target's head of regional security, cops were informed they couldn't handcuff or arrest anyone inside the stores. They could detain them outside, though.

Walgreens corporate office, Cooper claims, called off an operation involving a dozen deputies, organized to capture shoplifters and "refused to cooperate with our deputies, making it impossible for us to carry out our operation at this Walgreen's store."

I’m guessing most, if not all, of us are experiencing higher prices. Explain to me why we’re paying at all.

MSN

A California sheriff is calling out national retailers Target and Walgreens for crying foul about rampant shoplifting in their stores, but stopping police from arresting repeat offenders — and instead locking up products and increasing prices to recoup their losses.

While meeting with Target's head of regional security, cops were informed they couldn't handcuff or arrest anyone inside the stores. They could detain them outside, though.

Walgreens corporate office, Cooper claims, called off an operation involving a dozen deputies, organized to capture shoplifters and "refused to cooperate with our deputies, making it impossible for us to carry out our operation at this Walgreen's store."

I’m guessing most, if not all, of us are experiencing higher prices. Explain to me why we’re paying at all.

MSN
This is the problem with a nation obsessed with race rather than character. They.also don't want an issue to.escalate,.someone killed over a stolen box of of chocolates and their store sued/called out in the media. Start withn character and sbstance. From leaders to police there is corruption and abuse. Crime is a social issue but people want to play whack a mole which bankrupts communities worse than the higher price of a box of.chocolates. Canada is a police state and our economy is on life support.

MSN
I think what the moral of this story is, why should anyone pay anything as long as criminals can walk free? Back in the day, if you stole a horse, it was a quick drop, and a sudden stop, with a cracking noise around the neck area. Maybe it is time to bring that punishment back. Or we just shoot the thugs...

MSN
We are a no fault society

Blame democrats and the brain dead lib voters in california, spineless retailers, insurance companies

But lets start with junkies who found an easy way to get their next fix by stealing

We are a no fault society

Blame democrats and the brain dead lib voters in california, spineless retailers, insurance companies

But lets start with junkies who found an easy way to get their next fix by stealing

Let's start with thinking that turning the education system and the media over to the left would not have long range consequences.

MSN
In today's times there is no reason whatsoever to have the police make an arrest in the store. To be blunt, it is showboating by law enforcement. Hell, there is no reason to make the arrest in the parking lot. The video evidence is on a hard drive, let their ass go home and arrest them when they are eating supper with their family.

I mean hell, we got video surveillance, facial recognition software, scanners that record every transaction. I have mentioned before, Walmart just catalogs skimmers, those that go through self-checkout and pouches a few items by not scanning them. Then, when they do it enough to reach a felony a cop comes and arrests them, at their home, while they are eating supper with their family.

What prices are rising? You mean the average 3.5% right now. Only for 15 years did we have a zero-inflation economy, and that was because of flooding the economy with trillions and trillions of dollars, both parties being a fault.

What prices are rising? You mean the average 3.5% right now. Only for 15 years did we have a zero-inflation economy, and that was because of flooding the economy with trillions and trillions of dollars, both parties being a fault.
Average 3.5%?? The goal is 2% PER YEAR not 3.5% per month...dumbass.

Thinker101 is losing it again. The 3.5% is the average at this month for the year (not the month). Yes, 2% is the goal.

This is why MAGA has been steadily losing since 2018. They are stupid.

Thinker101 is losing it again. The 3.5% is the average at this month for the year (not the month). Yes, 2% is the goal.

This is why MAGA has been steadily losing since 2018. They are stupid.
What the hell, Jack. Too frichen chickenshit to reply to the post?

Forum List

Back