Wonder why no national outrage over this.

Waiting for JoeB or Mac1958 to chime in on how if only we allowed the negroes to enslave each other in Africa, rather than taking part with the slave trade started by Africans and bringing them here, then poor little Rowan may be alive today looking forward to his 5th birthday.

He's another protected black piece of shit.
Doesn't sound very protected, nor should he be. No bond for this punk. Sounds like they have him pegged as a danger to society.

The media ignore such incidents because they (a) do not want to cast certain folks in a bad light and (b) they realize (in private) that the situation is intractable, so it's better to just turn a blind eye to it.

Local news. Itll never make National news. BLM is and always has been a joke. They only care if any white guy kills a black thug.

Let the police kill this piece of shit while saving others and the cities will burn

Local news. Itll never make National news. BLM is and always has been a joke. They only care if any white guy kills a black thug.

Let the police kill this piece of shit while saving others and the cities will burn

Yup. All true. Black people care the least about black lives, and they prove it routinely. If the police had killed this guy during the arrest, they would have burned the city in celebration of a black on black murderer.

Is it in any way related to...

The reason why we always see only whites robbing houses in those home security ADT commercials?

Some home security salesman knocked on our door, completely disregarding my sign about trespassers and solicitors and other fags, and wanted to sell me a home security system. I told him I wasn't interested and then he asked me if I had ever been the victim of a home robbery. I said yeah, that we had a breakin here but the guy didn't get anything. He said I was very lucky and wondered why the guy didn't get anything. I said because I shot him in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun and killed him. His expression was priceless.

He's another protected black piece of shit.
Doesn't sound very protected, nor should he be. No bond for this punk. Sounds like they have him pegged as a danger to society.
I'm talking about the corrupt media.

White6 doesn’t care about that.

MSM and him are on the same side.
I watch news from CNN, FOX, PMSNBC, I do not do any OAN as they have people known to write for Russian Sputnik news. I scan Drudge headlines and read stories daily along with the aggregator MemeOrandum. I just do not see him being protected. Want to place bets on whether he is found guilty? I suspect he will be. Criminals brought to justice is all I care about, and this one has been brought and is being held without bond. If you want him out to support your narrative, you start him a funding site. I'll pass.

I remember when Hillary Clinton made the remark about poor black males becoming "SUPER PREDATORS", it was spot on. And she was pro cop, its amazing. If THAT Hillary ran for prez, I would vote for her. Not the current alliteration.

Shot 5 people, 4 year old boy deliberately shot. Don't worry...

BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM

No outrage, national media outlets avoiding it.

I've seen the huge spectrum of black crimes, its far more egregious than you can imagine. But our illustrious main stream media lets them skate constantly, and instead they focus on a few bad whites and bad cops....Its amazing. Whilst the media is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic...come on now. They ignore the majority of black crimes, and over emphasize the few bad black/cop interactions instead. And they think we don't notice? Where do you go with that? I am voting Trump 2020.

We live in a society where shootings are commonplace. Just like the NRA wanted.
I highly doubt this guy has a NRA membership or attends a monthly gun show...I bet you have never been to the gun range...
Have to be patient. Left wing white women are nothing but overly emotional, ignorant, spoiled, idealistic morons.

We live in a society where shootings are commonplace. Just like the NRA wanted.
I highly doubt this guy has a NRA membership or attends a monthly gun show...I bet you have never been to the gun range...

That's true.

However the NRA essentially wants everyone to be able to purchase a gun with minimal safeguards in place to protect society. This is the result.

The politics come way later.

Forum List

Back