Women who carry a gun.

This is what I wear in the summer.
Michelle+Heaton+wears+Tank+Top+with+Leggings.jpg

Kinda hard to hide a gun except under the breast (mine are bigger than that, so its a nice shelf) and underneath would be the gun. OR...inside the cup on the left side.

See my dilemma?

Similar to my wife's: you could use a shoulder rig if you wore something over the tank top.

You in an open-carry state?

Taking that pic as a guideline you couldnt hide a deringer.
I have big boobs. Or rather..boob. The cup for the empty side is big, albeit missing it's passenger. LOL

I'm still following...
Look at my next post for clarification.

If you carry, carry smart for the situation that may arise

cos-09-de-49842436.jpg

also keep one in your purse and shoot trough it if you must.

theres one I cant find, it's a double holster that fits over a woman belly. Literally can't tell they are there
I looked at that one but the middle section worries me. If my bra does not have a pocket build in especially for prosthesis, the prosthesis slides to the middle and never to the side. I have to keep adjusting cuz my fake breast winds up in the middle of my chest. I think this style would make it slide more, which would make the weapon slide with it. My 38 is small. I might be able to work that out in some way, but the 357 magnum...it wouldn't fit. Well, it would, but the barrel would be poking the hell out of the breast I have left.

I am going to get another gun. I think a 22. Small. Not sure yet. I will check them out when I go to the gun store tomorrow.
I suggest a small frame .380

Kinda hard to hide a gun except under the breast (mine are bigger than that, so its a nice shelf) and underneath would be the gun. OR...inside the cup on the left side.

See my dilemma?

Similar to my wife's: you could use a shoulder rig if you wore something over the tank top.

Nope. Gotta sneak. But ONLY IF. I might get the holster like your wife has. I just checked...it is NOT going to fit in my fake boob bra. It will have to go beneath.

I've been thinking about your boob size......:banana:
...........but not in a kinky way.
You'd have to have some serious space to hide a revolver like a .38 without discomfort on the scar tissue area. At least some large C's would be needed for padding on both sides of the holster.
I know. And scraping my scar tissue is what bugs me. When they cut it off...they cut it DEEP. I will forever be numb there, but that scare is right on my chest plate cage thingy. Just tapping it with my finger, I can't feel it on the skin, but I can feel the "strum zimg" and it's freaky feeling from the INSIDE of my chest cavity. When I told the oncologist, she said of course it would feel weird there. He took a shitload of muscle too and not much separates my skin from my heart/lungs except bone.

I cannot get another gun after all. Something has changed my financial situation. So..I have to work with what I have, which is the pic I posted above. Same gun. Same maker. Same style, etc. The hangle if awkward so no INSIDE the breast cup. It will have to go below it.

Might go with this one. hell, I can make this one all by myself.

femme-fatale-corset-nude-conceal.jpg

femme-fatale-corset-front-back.jpg

Last edited:

See my dilemma?

Nope. Gotta sneak. But ONLY IF. I might get the holster like your wife has. I just checked...it is NOT going to fit in my fake boob bra. It will have to go beneath.

I've been thinking about your boob size......:banana:
...........but not in a kinky way.
You'd have to have some serious space to hide a revolver like a .38 without discomfort on the scar tissue area. At least some large C's would be needed for padding on both sides of the holster.
I know. And scraping my scar tissue is what bugs me. When they cut it off...they cut it DEEP. I will forever be numb there, but that scare is right on my chest plate cage thingy. Just tapping it with my finger, I can't feel it on the skin, but I can feel the "strum zimg" and it's freaky feeling from the INSIDE of my chest cavity. When I told the oncologist, she said of course it would feel weird there. He took a shitload of muscle too and not much separates my skin from my heart/lungs except bone.

Than padding becomes double important on the chest side.
Again... if you arent sporting a double DD rack on one side I would scale down to a .380 like the Ruger LCP .380

upload_2016-1-15_21-22-1.png

I'll be a double D in a couple of years. Each one that passes, it stretches from the weight and gravity is not yer friend when you get old.

:lol:

Ha Ha!! Yep, I could sport that one and probably not hafta wear a bra at all! :lol:

Gracie,

Have you ever seen a North American Arms .22 Magnum mini revolver?

It's very small and would fit nicely in a bra with prosthetic accommodation. And .22 magnum hollow-point is a very effective defensive bullet at close range -- especially fired right in the face or in the groin.

It's not as effective as a .38, but it's 100% more concealable. In fact you can discreetly palm it when walking at night and it wouldn't be noticed.

North American Arms .22 magnum mini revolver - Google Search

Forum List

Back