Women need to know

That the world doesn't revolve around them and to stop being selfish.

SOME women do.

Eccentric, prissy and they overrate themselves.

I cannot stand anyone whom looks down on others because of their last name, statute, finincial and social standing. Snobs, they happen; and some women flaunt it well.

Not all women are like that, but I could almost count all day the women I know whom think they are better than anyone else.

Shadow 355

main-qimg-c1a153d25950add9cb26058ac2771027

Fair point. However, women have to put up with a lot of bullshit from men too.

I am amazed that they try to stay together...
If I thought that I could suck a dick without becoming physically ill I would turn gay in a second. Unfortunately I am confined to the arena of heterosexuality.
Me too, but I am not sure at my age if it's worth the price I must pay..So I took a vow of celibacy....does masturbation violate that vow?

If I thought that I could suck a dick without becoming physically ill I would turn gay in a second. Unfortunately I am confined to the arena of heterosexuality.
Me too, but I am not sure at my age if it's worth the price I must pay..So I took a vow of celibacy....does masturbation violate that vow?
Fuck no! I look at it as medicinal, like popping a zit. Really it is the same as morning coffee. I need 2 cups in the morning to get my head cleared and get motivated. If you are horny you cannot concentrate or be productive. Rubbing one out clears up your head so that you can function to your potential. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Fuck no! I look at it as medicinal, like popping a zit. Really it is the same as morning coffee. I need 2 cups in the morning to get my head cleared and get motivated. If you are horny you cannot concentrate or be productive. Rubbing one out clears up your head so that you can function to your potential. What could possibly be wrong with that?
Just a couple of years and I can hit on those little old ladies that have had menopause....

Just a couple of years and I can hit on those little old ladies that have had menopause....
Gross. Be sure to carry a tube of KY jelly on your dates.

Gross. Be sure to carry a tube of KY jelly on your dates.
And a pic of Rachel Welch to tape to the head....

truly educational conversation above....
gee I wonder why women think men are pigs.... hmm......

speaking for myself only, I am a low-maintenance woman.
in defense of high maintenance women, if you are too subservient to your man, it only makes matters worse.....

there is no reward in it.....

Forum List

Back