Women in uniform

Can't you come back with an answer to why the president should be clamed, if that is indeed how you feel, or if that was a out of line explain how it was, rather than a ignorant, "Kiss my ass" comment?

I thought you wanted to guide your threads to a path if discussion, not curtail them by blasting participants into leaving the thread.

As little as I enjoy your little tidbits of advice, you might want to understand I'm not some cubicle dweller or a clerk in a fucking store.. I don't take crap...EVAH. Play nice or get what that putz got, capiche? :eusa_eh:

I assume you were in the military and for that I say thank you for your service. Honestly. However, with the personality flaw you apparently have, you seem to be a 2 bit bully. It doesn't take much of an IQ or EQ to further advance your career above a drill sergeant. I don't mean to knock a drill sergeant. They are very important in our armed forces and produce many a hero.

Colonel BullKurtz USMC (Ret) ya little mutt. I've ignored the fact you post like a stuffed toy and have nads the size of peanuts. I've resisted the temptation to scald ya like a pan of milk. Now you've stepped in it....watch how a "2 bit bully" treats a mewing mess like you from now on. :drills:

I think women in general would not be a very good idea to have on the front line. Their physiques in general are weaker, not conducive to carrying a wounded soldier in times of emergencies and when women are having their periods, stopping to change their tampons would be a challenge, let's face it. And some women are emotional during their times of the month if they don't have their meds. Generally not suited.
i know a lot of female soldiers that would laugh at you for saying that. i'm married to one of them.

I served in Vietnam and was around long enough after to see women introduced into combat support but not allowed to carry the combat arms MOSs.

I would have no problem serving with women on the front lines. Most of the grunts I was with got along well with them and respected the good work they do.

i know a lot of female soldiers that would laugh at you for saying that. i'm married to one of them.

And she may very well be right. Could she carry a wounded soldier very far, as far as a male counterpart? (My apologies to your wife about the rest, she would know better than me...)

depends on the counterpart. her big problem with her soldiers right now is the younger ones, men and women alike, aren't physically fit.

and to your point about women not being as large, yes, she may have a problem carrying a large male soldier. she may not have a problem carrying a female soldier though.

i will say that it's naive to think that only line units see combat.

Nobody said "only line units see combat" ya whimpering weasel. Never been the case, never will be. Interesting she's in and you ain't.....rectal polyps? :lol: I've never seen a woman fit for combat....EVER. No explaining necessary other than combat requires that on occasion you will thrust a bayonet into an enemy chest, follow them to the ground, put your foot on their heaving chest, pull the bayonet out, and put the second thrust through their throat....all while keeping your head up to know the circustances around you. No woman has ever done that in an American uniform and never will. PERIOD in all the ways that applies.

Kiss my ass motherfucker.

Can't you come back with an answer to why the president should be clamed, if that is indeed how you feel, or if that was a out of line explain how it was, rather than a ignorant, "Kiss my ass" comment?

I thought you wanted to guide your threads to a path if discussion, not curtail them by blasting participants into leaving the thread.

As little as I enjoy your little tidbits of advice, you might want to understand I'm not some cubicle dweller or a clerk in a fucking store.. I don't take crap...EVAH. Play nice or get what that putz got, capiche? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

I love Internet Badasses.

is ignorance truly bliss?

on topic though i don't think that there's a problem with carolers in public places at the VA, but I also think it's silly to blame half of what you do on the President.

Not all sailors have as short a fuse as this guy. Most of them are pretty nice people.

Oh, I walk the talk Mr. Moderator. If I said what I'd like to say, you'd put me on a permanent leave only Intense would rescue me from. Notice I do not start these little spats, nor do I ignore a taunt or an insult. Calling me "stupid" after surviving 4 combat theatres is one I will not ignore.

Good meeting. Happy New Year. :eusa_angel:

Not all sailors have as short a fuse as this guy. Most of them are pretty nice people.

:lol: That changes once you get to know us. I got a 10 inch fuse and rockets on my ass, sonny.

Oh, I walk the talk Mr. Moderator. If I said what I'd like to say, you'd put me on a permanent leave only Intense would rescue me from. Notice I do not start these little spats, nor do I ignore a taunt or an insult. Calling me "stupid" after surviving 4 combat theatres is one I will not ignore.

"Walk the talk"?

Dude, it's the fucking internet - all you can fucking do is "talk". There's no "walking". You're not scaring anyone, you just look like a blustery dumb ass.

I'm not sure, but personally, I have never ever seen a real badass use the affected term "EVAH". My nieces use it, and some gay friends and valley girls I know use it...

"Walk the talk"?

Dude, it's the fucking internet - all you can fucking do is "talk". There's no "walking". You're not scaring anyone, you just look like a blustery dumb ass.

"dude"? :lol:

And many happy returns. :eusa_angel:

I'm not sure, but personally, I have never ever seen a real badass use the affected term "EVAH". My nieces use it, and some gay friends and valley girls I know use it...

My wife is from Boston....I'm from Detroit....I'm bilingual. :lol:

Now go play with your dolls.

"Real" badasses generally don't feel the need to post about how badass they are on internet message boards.

"Real" badasses generally don't feel the need to post about how badass they are on internet message boards.

Oh? :eusa_eh: I'll keep that in mind.

Incidentally, if you're trying to get me to snap so you can hit your little ejector-button, ain't happening. :)

Last edited:

:lol: That changes once you get to know us. I got a 10 inch fuse and rockets on my ass, sonny.

To each his own, I suppose, Chief. If you like rockets in your ass, who am I to criticize. Just don't let the Duck Dynasty cats hear ya say that. Ya may want to keep such things quiet, not that there is anything wrong with it, I suppose.

To each his own, I suppose, Chief. If you like rockets in your ass, who am I to criticize. Just don't let the Duck Dynasty cats hear ya say that. Ya may want to keep such things quiet, not that there is anything wrong with it, I suppose.

(See this Mr.Moderator....this sorry excuse of a man just called me a queer. Can I ignore an insult of this nature?)

Read much, sloth?
1760.gif
No wonder you don't wear the pants in the family.

Last edited:

Incidentally, if you're trying to get me to snap so you can hit your little ejector-button, ain't happening. :)

I'm not going to ban you. You're way too entertaining, and this isn't the sort of message board where we really care about personal attacks, as long as they're in the right places. The rules are pretty specific about what's not allowed.

I'm not going to ban you. You're way too entertaining, and this isn't the sort of message board where we really care about personal attacks, as long as they're in the right places. The rules are pretty specific about what's not allowed.

Okay so I guess we're gonna be pals then. :cheers2: Say pal, I'm a little short so could you lend me a couple hundred until the Eagle flies?

Real badasses don't even think about snapping because they take a little heat on the internet. I swear, I would rather have a woman beside me in combat than someone like you. Hell, man. I had a tiny little guy lay down cover fire for me at times who was nick-named Shakey Jake and compared to you, he had nerves of steel.

Just calm down, macho man. You're a bad ass mother. Happy?

(See this Mr.Moderator....this sorry excuse of a man just called me a queer. Can I ignore an insult of this nature?)

Read much, sloth?
1760.gif
No wonder you don't wear the pants in the family.

Oh come on. I didn't call you a queer. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or whatEVAH, honey.

"10 inch fuse". Are you like a civil war vet?

I think women in general would not be a very good idea to have on the front line. Their physiques in general are weaker, not conducive to carrying a wounded soldier in times of emergencies and when women are having their periods, stopping to change their tampons would be a challenge, let's face it. And some women are emotional during their times of the month if they don't have their meds. Generally not suited.

And she may very well be right. Could she carry a wounded soldier very far, as far as a male counterpart? (My apologies to your wife about the rest, she would know better than me...)

My wife could carry a wounded soldier farther than my brother.

My brother is an active-duty Marine NCO.

Forum List

Back