Women...how's feminism working out for you? Man crowned Miss Nevada......LOL.....

Uh, no, she was accused of bullshit crimes like selling drugs (although all she did was tell an undercover who was holding on that street, she didn't sell them herself). and they only started harassing her after she got into a tiff with the city about the residency thing.

So white woman commits massive fraud to get her slacker daughter into a school that she wouldn't have qualified for, cheating a hard working kid out of a slot. Meh, 11 days in a Club Fed.

Black woman tries to get her kid out of a school where there are shootings on a regular basis, and dammit, we are going to bring the full weight of the law on you, bitch! We are going to send in undercovers to frame you!

Massive fraud, by what, paying people off to get her daughter in college? Yes, if you assist somebody buying illegal narcotics you are complicit in the crime. Your problem is you lie so much it doesn't even bother you anymore. I understand it's normal for a leftist but you take it to new levels. Two entirely different people, one with one minor crime and another with multiple crimes, and you lie that they are the same thing.

Bullshit... you should not get a better sentence because you are white, dress nicely or can afford a better lawyer. This is the DEFINITION of an unjust system.

Frankly, I don't think EITHER of these women should have gotten prison. Huffman should have been forced to pay the tuition of one child who was cheated out of an admission by her daughter. Tanya should have been maybe fined the difference between the bad school and the good school, although I suspect that wouldn't have been much. Prison should actually be there for people who are dangerous.

As a taxpayer I think anybody that cheats me out of my tax money should be in prison. Half my property taxes go to our school system and that's theft. You are stealing MY MONEY to send your kid(s) to our schools that I support. It's not much different than going into my house and stealing cash. Rot in prison for all I care you thief. Somebody cheating the system to put their kid in college that THEY ARE PAYING for is such a petty crime it's not worth my time reading about.

Who said that you should get a lighter sentence if you're white? Again, if you didn't lie, you would have nothing to say. Judges give different sentences based on the individual. If one is a model citizen that made a mistake, they will likely get a smaller sentence than one who has contempt for our laws.

Massive fraud, by what, paying people off to get her daughter in college? Yes, if you assist somebody buying illegal narcotics you are complicit in the crime. Your problem is you lie so much it doesn't even bother you anymore. I understand it's normal for a leftist but you take it to new levels. Two entirely different people, one with one minor crime and another with multiple crimes, and you lie that they are the same thing.

She paid people to get her daughter into college OVER someone who got better grades and test scores, that's the point.

And, no, saying that "I know someone" isn't a crime. This was police harassment because she made the city look bad.

This is a racist system. White lady goes to a hotel, black lady gets years in prison.

As a taxpayer I think anybody that cheats me out of my tax money should be in prison. Half my property taxes go to our school system and that's theft. You are stealing MY MONEY to send your kid(s) to our schools that I support. It's not much different than going into my house and stealing cash. Rot in prison for all I care you thief. Somebody cheating the system to put their kid in college that THEY ARE PAYING for is such a petty crime it's not worth my time reading about.

Except she wasn't stealing anything. Her kid was entitled to go to school. He went to a school.

Who said that you should get a lighter sentence if you're white? Again, if you didn't lie, you would have nothing to say. Judges give different sentences based on the individual. If one is a model citizen that made a mistake, they will likely get a smaller sentence than one who has contempt for our laws.

You will get a lighter sentence if you are white.

Black men who commit the same crimes as white men receive federal prison sentences that are, on average, nearly 20 percent longer, according to a new report on sentencing disparities from the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC).

These disparities were observed “after controlling for a wide variety of sentencing factors,” including age, education, citizenship, weapon possession and prior criminal history.

According to the Sentencing Commission's report, the black/white sentencing disparities are being driven in large part by “non-government sponsored departures and variances” — in plain English, sentencing choices made by judges at their own discretion.
Judges are less likely to voluntarily revise sentences downward for black offenders than for white ones, in other words. And even when judges do reduce black offenders' sentences, they do so by smaller amounts than for white offenders.
That finding suggests that giving judges more discretion in sentencing, as the Booker decision did in 2005, allows more racial bias to seep into the process. But Marc Mauer, executive director of the Sentencing Project, a group working to reduce bias in the criminal justice system, says there's more to it than that. He says that decisions by federal prosecutors — whether to seek a charge carrying a mandatory minimum sentence, for instance — are also driving the disparities.

She paid people to get her daughter into college OVER someone who got better grades and test scores, that's the point.

And, no, saying that "I know someone" isn't a crime. This was police harassment because she made the city look bad.

This is a racist system. White lady goes to a hotel, black lady gets years in prison.

She didn't just say it, she tried to hook them up. A guy I worked with fell into the same problem. Yes, he's white, a typical Howdy Doody type who never had so much as an outstanding parking ticket. He was sentenced to a year in probation for simply introducing two friends to each other.

Except she wasn't stealing anything. Her kid was entitled to go to school. He went to a school.

Not that school he wasn't. You go to the school of the area you live in where YOU pay taxes, not to an area where you don't. If you put your kid in a better school system that other taxpayers are paying for, that's theft.

Yes you will because whites are more likely to cooperate with police officers. Whites are involved in much less crime per capita. Whites are more likely not to have a criminal record or charges pending of other crimes when they go to court. Whites are more likely to show respect to the judge and the court. Whites are more likely to be remorseful of their crimes.

She didn't just say it, she tried to hook them up. A guy I worked with fell into the same problem. Yes, he's white, a typical Howdy Doody type who never had so much as an outstanding parking ticket. He was sentenced to a year in probation for simply introducing two friends to each other.

Wow- so he got "probation" while she got "jail". Um, let me guess, he was white.

Not that school he wasn't. You go to the school of the area you live in where YOU pay taxes, not to an area where you don't. If you put your kid in a better school system that other taxpayers are paying for, that's theft.

Wow, you really are bending over backwards to find something this poor woman did wrong other than being poor and black.

Yes you will because whites are more likely to cooperate with police officers. Whites are involved in much less crime per capita. Whites are more likely not to have a criminal record or charges pending of other crimes when they go to court. Whites are more likely to show respect to the judge and the court. Whites are more likely to be remorseful of their crimes.

Whites are more likely to be white.. You are kind of making my point for me... the Criminal (in)Justice system is racist.

Black men who commit the same crimes as white men receive federal prison sentences that are, on average, nearly 20 percent longer, according to a new report on sentencing disparities from the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC).

These disparities were observed “after controlling for a wide variety of sentencing factors,” including age, education, citizenship, weapon possession and prior criminal history.

According to the Sentencing Commission's report, the black/white sentencing disparities are being driven in large part by “non-government sponsored departures and variances” — in plain English, sentencing choices made by judges at their own discretion.
Judges are less likely to voluntarily revise sentences downward for black offenders than for white ones, in other words. And even when judges do reduce black offenders' sentences, they do so by smaller amounts than for white offenders.
That finding suggests that giving judges more discretion in sentencing, as the Booker decision did in 2005, allows more racial bias to seep into the process. But Marc Mauer, executive director of the Sentencing Project, a group working to reduce bias in the criminal justice system, says there's more to it than that. He says that decisions by federal prosecutors — whether to seek a charge carrying a mandatory minimum sentence, for instance — are also driving the disparities.
So what?

That kind of shit has been happening ever since there were colleges,

Welcome to the real world.

So what?

That kind of shit has been happening ever since there were colleges,

Welcome to the real world.
Its funny how women will train their lives to play a sport and the idiot thinks that is no big deal that a guy, who thinks he is a women takes a woman’s place in an all female sport. He is real consistent.

Its funny how women will train their lives to play a sport and the idiot thinks that is no big deal that a guy, who thinks he is a women takes a woman’s place in an all female sport. He is real consistent.

If you train your whole life to do something and you can be beaten by a mediocre man, maybe you need to actually put your focus on something you can still do after you are 22.

lol ... i find it amusing, that the OP equates 'feminism' with an antiquated idea that a female's worth is in her 'beauty'.

Forum List

Back