Women-How do you like your men?

marky.jpg

The other...debatable. He's clean-shaven and pouty-lipped....

Tuff Hedeman - that was a before picture. Before Bodacious :

"Bodacious , who is probably the baddest, most dangerous bull ever, I got on him three or four times," Hedeman said. "And the greatest ride I ever made was on him and the most serious injury I ever had was because of him."

Bodacious' head slammed into Hedeman's face, shattering his cheekbones into 11 pieces. It took six hours of reconstructive surgery and the insertion of six titanium plates to put Hedeman back together. But a month later, he was riding bulls again.

Bodacious_poster.jpg

That's what happens when you keep messin with me woman----hang around a target and your bound to git hit !! now shoo !!!

Ducky, ducky, ducky, ducky ...

When are you going to learn?

Remind me to slap you around later - gotta go - tornado warning for my area.

Shogun when he's barefoot, half pregnant and in the kitchen making me some pie.

I've never seen "half pregnant" before :confused:

I've had 4 kids but still not familiar with "half pregnant"
Ask Shogun. It's part of his justification for denying women the right to abort.

The genetic fact of a zygote doesn't keep you from treating your vag with more respect than any cat in an alley, ang...

ps, if you bitches are creaming all over Wahlberg you should go rent the movie The Big Hit today.

bokeem_woodbine_lou_diamond_phillips_mark_wahlberg_antonio_sabato_jr_the_big_hit_001.jpg

I've never seen "half pregnant" before :confused:

I've had 4 kids but still not familiar with "half pregnant"
Ask Shogun. It's part of his justification for denying women the right to abort.

The genetic fact of a zygote doesn't keep you from treating your vag with more respect than any cat in an alley, ang...

ps, if you bitches are creaming all over Wahlberg you should go rent the movie The Big Hit today.

bokeem_woodbine_lou_diamond_phillips_mark_wahlberg_antonio_sabato_jr_the_big_hit_001.jpg
seen it! Not great on plot but big on eye candy!:eusa_drool:

I wasn't interested in all that but I have a thing for cheesy movies and, lets face it.. this one was cheesy gold.

"Crunch: I said LAN-O-LIN, not that aloe-vera bullshit! Get it right, mutha fucka! "

:lol:

Last edited:

I wasn't interested in all that but I have a thing for cheesy movies and, lets face it.. this one was cheesy gold.

"Crunch: I said LAN-O-LIN, not that aloe-vera bullshit! Get it right, mutha fucka! "

:lol:

I am big fan of cheesy movies! Rent Fight Night, watched it the other day. Very cheesy but you get to see a girl kick a lot a men's asses.

Forum List

Back