Women have already disappeared from the streets of Kabul.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If the world really want to destroy the Taliban, they should welcome only women from Afghanistan (to the progressives, only biological women, not men identifying as women).

Let the men find the joy of love without females to own and see how long the peace among each other lasts when it's 30 men to 1 woman.

Kabul (CNN)The busy Kabul street looks almost as if nothing has changed. People rush by, as shopkeepers arrange their colorful merchandise, and police direct traffic.

There's one big change, though: There are almost no women here. Since the Taliban took over the Afghan capital on Sunday, women have largely stayed indoors.

The Taliban has repeatedly said that women's rights will be protected under their rule, but it is clear that many Afghan women are terrified by the prospect of life under the Taliban.

Far fewer women are venturing out into the streets now, compared to just a few days ago. Those who do brave the outside world tend to be dressed more conservatively than before, their faces often covered with niqabs, or veils.

Many of the educated, fearless women who spent the last decade building their careers are desperately looking for a way out, worried they may be targeted by the Taliban.

"I'm thinking about my future, my daughters, what will happened to them if they kill me -- two daughters without a mother," one woman told CNN.

Last edited:
Who the fuck did not know this was inevitable consequence of a taliban conquest? Speak dumbasses

It’s a puzzlement, that’s for sure. I pity the women there.
There is little to no puzzling about it. I don't know how old you are, but before the Taliban allowed the al Queada to train in their country, they were brutal to women. I suggest googling the brutality in Afghanistan prior to the war.

If the world really want to destroy the Taliban, they should welcome only women from Afghanistan (to the progressives, only biological women, not men identifying as women).

Let the men find the joy of love without females to own and see how long the peace among each other lasts when it's 30 men to 1 woman.

Kabul (CNN)The busy Kabul street looks almost as if nothing has changed. People rush by, as shopkeepers arrange their colorful merchandise, and police direct traffic.

There's one big change, though: There are almost no women here. Since the Taliban took over the Afghan capital on Sunday, women have largely stayed indoors.

The Taliban has repeatedly said that women's rights will be protected under their rule, but it is clear that many Afghan women are terrified by the prospect of life under the Taliban.

Far fewer women are venturing out into the streets now, compared to just a few days ago. Those who do brave the outside world tend to be dressed more conservatively than before, their faces often covered with niqabs, or veils.

Many of the educated, fearless women who spent the last decade building their careers are desperately looking for a way out, worried they may be targeted by the Taliban.

"I'm thinking about my future, my daughters, what will happened to them if they kill me -- two daughters without a mother," one woman told CNN.
No no no----that is how Europe went down. They are creating the Afghan crisis and the lib media running stories in unison about the women being victims is meant to cram muslim refuges upon the west and once here even the females are like little Omar--terror supporters and welfare hos in large part. Bringing the females over means more of their males also get to come over. Its the same game plan that they used on Europe. NO to the refugees.........

E86sW1iWQAIgWyG

The women are pondering their future and that of their daughters. Married or sold into sex slavery by age 12, no school past elementary and all the joys that 9th century Islamic rule brings.

The Taliban said that it will soon form an Islamic government in Afghanistan and added that the country's soil will not be used for terrorism or against any country.

They said there will be no discrimination against women, but whatever rights will be given to them, will be according to Islam. Women will be allowed to work in health, education and other areas.

They claimed that the Afghans will be completely safe under their rule.

Some countries such as Russia and Pakistan have even welcomed the Taliban. Russia said that since the arrival of the Taliban, Kabul has become more secure than before.

Pakistan went as far as saying that the Taliban have broken "shackles of slavery" by overthrowing the US-backed government in Afghanistan.

However, the history of the Taliban reveals a contradictory tale. At present, there is immense fear in Afghan women and rightly so.

The Taliban claim that they have changed. They say women will be given more freedom. In today's presser, a woman journalist interviewed the Taliban spokesperson. It was viewed all over the world, with some hoping that the attitude of the Taliban has changed towards women.

continued

The women are pondering their future and that of their daughters. Married or sold into sex slavery by age 12, no school past elementary and all the joys that 9th century Islamic rule brings.

Afghanistan used to have cafes, movie theaters, international schools, mini skirts and rock and roll.

^^^ Yeah, and Santa clause will visit you personally to deliver your presents

The Taliban said that it will soon form an Islamic government in Afghanistan and added that the country's soil will not be used for terrorism or against any country.

They said there will be no discrimination against women, but whatever rights will be given to them, will be according to Islam. Women will be allowed to work in health, education and other areas.

Some countries such as Russia and Pakistan have even welcomed the Taliban. Russia said that since the arrival of the Taliban, Kabul has become more secure than before.

Pakistan went as far as saying that the Taliban have broken "shackles of slavery" by overthrowing the US-backed government in Afghanistan.

However, the history of the Taliban reveals a contradictory tale. At present, there is immense fear in Afghan women and rightly so.

The Taliban claim that they have changed. They say women will be given more freedom. In today's presser, a woman journalist interviewed the Taliban spokesperson. It was viewed all over the world, with some hoping that the attitude of the Taliban has changed towards women.

continued

...and stupid uneducated Moon Bats will believe them.

No no no----that is how Europe went down. They are creating the Afghan crisis and the lib media running stories in unison about the women being victims is meant to cram muslim refuges upon the west and once here even the females are like little Omar--terror supporters and welfare hos in large part. Bringing the females over means more of their males also get to come over. Its the same game plan that they used on Europe. NO to the refugees.........

There are 3 million Muslims in the United States. How many have committed terrorist acts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back