Women have already disappeared from the streets of Kabul.

If the Taliban can be trusted why are they blocking the airport and only allowing foreigners to pass?

There is little to no puzzling about it. I don't know how old you are, but before the Taliban allowed the al Queada to train in their country, they were brutal to women. I suggest googling the brutality in Afghanistan prior to the war.
why? google will only display lies, and be deceitful....

If the world really want to destroy the Taliban, they should welcome only women from Afghanistan (to the progressives, only biological women, not men identifying as women).

Let the men find the joy of love without females to own and see how long the peace among each other lasts when it's 30 men to 1 woman.

Kabul (CNN)The busy Kabul street looks almost as if nothing has changed. People rush by, as shopkeepers arrange their colorful merchandise, and police direct traffic.

There's one big change, though: There are almost no women here. Since the Taliban took over the Afghan capital on Sunday, women have largely stayed indoors.

The Taliban has repeatedly said that women's rights will be protected under their rule, but it is clear that many Afghan women are terrified by the prospect of life under the Taliban.

Far fewer women are venturing out into the streets now, compared to just a few days ago. Those who do brave the outside world tend to be dressed more conservatively than before, their faces often covered with niqabs, or veils.

Many of the educated, fearless women who spent the last decade building their careers are desperately looking for a way out, worried they may be targeted by the Taliban.

"I'm thinking about my future, my daughters, what will happened to them if they kill me -- two daughters without a mother," one woman told CNN.

Is CNN going to pretend the Biden regime didn't know this was going to happen?

The average aghani citizen trusted the US. They could sleep at night with no fear. They could lead normal lives...their children were safe....that's over. Thanks to DementiaJoe.

I have heard reports that children are being killed in front of their parents by tallyban.

all this is happening and what is Biden concerned with. TOday...Joe Biden orders:

1629235277309.png

Know what this is? It's the modern day afghani taliban version of the Trojan Horse. we are stupid.

Last edited:
Things may change, but for now, the Taliban look like an increasingly confident ruling group in Afghanistan, focused on rebuilding the country from the ruins. At least, their first international statements are just about reconstruction.
We will see, but so far the first steps of the Taliban - an amnesty for civil servants, the co-optation of elements of the former regime into power, some liberalization in social issues, including women rights - show that they, today, are not a copy of themselves, from the 1990s, absolute religious fanatics.

Afghanistan used to have cafes, movie theaters, international schools, mini skirts and rock and roll.
The Democrats use to be a party of the working people. Now they are the party of the welfare queens and Illegals.

Times change.

The Democrats use to be a party of the working people. Now they are the party of the welfare queens and Illegals.

Times change.

We are discussing Afghanistan which may be on the verge of a renaissance thanks to new mining operations, power plants, railroads and Port Gwadar built by the Chinese.

We are discussing Afghanistan which may be on the verge of a renaissance thanks to new mining operations, power plants, railroads and Port Gwadar built by the Chinese.
Isn't is queer that the Chinese that made the Biden family rich now has access to all that rare earth materials in Afghanistan?

And that the Biden administration passed emission standards that require batteries that use that material?

Methinks something is rotten in Denmark.

But the Taliban said they will respect women in accordance with Muslim Law. What could possibly go wrong?
I know it's satire.
Imagine the Taliban regaining power, after fighting western civilisation for twenty years, been driven out live in caves, defeated the biggest military power in the world, watched their sharia traditions trashed then come back and declared everything is tickety boo, no revenge or discipline on the dissenters, everything to proceed as they found it.

Like fucking hell. they have already started killing women for showing their toes. The whole system of sharia law is based on murder and fear to control the masses.
That aside, they have had 20 years to leave or annihilate the Taliban and did nothing but fiddle around the edges and cosmetic changes.

America is right to leave under any circumstance they chose. Why should they stay there to protect them? They've been given every opportunity to defend themselves but all fled when they arrived.
Joe is 100% correct.

The generals and our leaders...presidents...have lied to us for 20 years. The Afghan people are gonna die and die horribly. There is not going to be any building or anything else of that nature. AFghanistan will revert to a hell on earth. Joe is not right. He is a coward and an idiot. He has left americans, he has deserted the women and children of aghanistan. He has allowed the president (ghani) to leave with sacks of cash. He is allowing taliban fighters into this country...he put them on that plane before families, before americans and american children....and those taliban fighters will arrive in this country and then bide their time killing americans. I HOPE they manage to kill a lot of democrat politicians.

I know it's satire.
Imagine the Taliban regaining power, after fighting western civilisation for twenty years, been driven out live in caves, defeated the biggest military power in the world, watched their sharia traditions trashed then come back and declared everything is tickety boo, no revenge or discipline on the dissenters, everything to proceed as they found it.

Like fucking hell. they have already started killing women for showing their toes. The whole system of sharia law is based on murder and fear to control the masses.
That aside, they have had 20 years to leave or annihilate the Taliban and did nothing but fiddle around the edges and cosmetic changes.

America is right to leave under any circumstance they chose. Why should they stay there to protect them? They've been given every opportunity to defend themselves but all fled when they arrived.
Joe is 100% correct.

Nobody questions if we should leave or not. Everybody agrees on that.

It is just how bad Joe Dufus is screwing up the departure, which is enormous.

Things may change, but for now, the Taliban look like an increasingly confident ruling group in Afghanistan, focused on rebuilding the country from the ruins. At least, their first international statements are just about reconstruction.
We will see, but so far the first steps of the Taliban - an amnesty for civil servants, the co-optation of elements of the former regime into power, some liberalization in social issues, including women rights - show that they, today, are not a copy of themselves, from the 1990s, absolute religious fanatics.

You'll see their true face once the foreigners have completely withdrawn.
Just one image in social-media can influence public opinion where US Army will have to intervene although they're withdrawing and evacuating.
Once evacuation is complete whole Afghanistan issue will get like 2% on-air time on Fox/CNN compared to what it is getting now, no matter what happens there in future.
It would be dump for Taliban to start some human-right violations now.

The biden administration has condemned the women and girls of Afghanistan to a fate worse than hell. Hypocrite democrat 'women' will completely ignore this.

If the world really want to destroy the Taliban, they should welcome only women from Afghanistan (to the progressives, only biological women, not men identifying as women).

Let the men find the joy of love without females to own and see how long the peace among each other lasts when it's 30 men to 1 woman.

Kabul (CNN)The busy Kabul street looks almost as if nothing has changed. People rush by, as shopkeepers arrange their colorful merchandise, and police direct traffic.

There's one big change, though: There are almost no women here. Since the Taliban took over the Afghan capital on Sunday, women have largely stayed indoors.

The Taliban has repeatedly said that women's rights will be protected under their rule, but it is clear that many Afghan women are terrified by the prospect of life under the Taliban.

Far fewer women are venturing out into the streets now, compared to just a few days ago. Those who do brave the outside world tend to be dressed more conservatively than before, their faces often covered with niqabs, or veils.

Many of the educated, fearless women who spent the last decade building their careers are desperately looking for a way out, worried they may be targeted by the Taliban.

"I'm thinking about my future, my daughters, what will happened to them if they kill me -- two daughters without a mother," one woman told CNN.
Who cares
They don't even give a rats ass about thier own countrymen ......let em all rot ...for globo homo inc

Forum List

Back