Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Honestly, I am willing to make exception for woke Karens like you. Saving a child from the psychological abuse of woke mothers is more important than preserving the sanctity of live.
I don’t car about your values. You have none.

You are just so goofy. You try to be elitist, but just end up a stodgy old goofball.
I don’t car about your values. You have none.

Well, it’s been a good talk, bitches. Hope the two of you had a good Trans Day of Visibility.

I appreciate the two of you terminating your pregnancies. Both of you are actually pretty stand up ladies for a couple of irresponsible and unscrupulous sows.

E96A8F87-D682-4056-BE8B-41C1B41E7160.jpeg

Well, it’s been a good talk, bitches. Hope the two of you had a good Trans Day of Visibility.

I appreciate the two of you terminating your pregnancies. Both of you are actually pretty stand up ladies for a couple of irresponsible and unscrupulous sows.
So, you’re a real Christian ? Seriously, if you consider yourself “ Christlike”, chose another religion. It ain’t working.

Let's cut to the chase. Leftists DO NOT care about human life AT ALL. They care about power, control, and political advantage. That's it. Pretending all abortions are because of rape is incredibly offensive for many reasons.

They despise women. Keep them ignorant and out of control. Teach them to kill their own children. Tell them they are nothing special. Anyone can be a woman, they are just a figment of your subjective reality.

Leftist’s hate woman.

Let's cut to the chase. Leftists DO NOT care about human life AT ALL. They care about power, control, and political advantage. That's it. Pretending all abortions are because of rape is incredibly offensive for many reasons.
Let’s cut to the chase, you can’t decide when an abortion can be performed without being a hypocrite.

5DD40922-4FFF-45DB-AC06-E70DF8CA105F.jpeg

So, baby murderers. Is there a point in the development of a unborn child where you would not agree with aborting the child? Tell us the week where you would draw the line.

Forum List

Back