WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

Who said it was 10 years later? The time to dispute it is when it is noticed. Again Your appeal to emotion fails... You're like an NPC in a game... Same repetitive patterns incapable of independent though or decision making. It would be kind of sad if it weren't so amusing...

Wow, guy, you repeat a meme you heard somewhere else and think you had an original thought.

Guy sounds like a major league creep to me. Then again, he's a friend of yours, so that should probably go without saying.

the thing is, whatever was wrong in their relationship, the kid didn't deceive him. The kid didn't lie when he called him "Daddy". The law is pretty clear... if you put your name on the birth certificate and act as that kid's father, you're his father.
The law was equally clear during the days of slavery, and Jim Crowe... So by your own standards you find that slavery and Jim Crowe were morally correct, and satisfied justice". Good to know. Your problem is that you have no positions. Other than opposition. You've never tempered your beliefs on the anvil of logic, with the hammer of reason. Typical NPC...
No, he does have a position: he worships The State with religious fervor. To Joey, The State can do no wrong.

Who said it was 10 years later? The time to dispute it is when it is noticed. Again Your appeal to emotion fails... You're like an NPC in a game... Same repetitive patterns incapable of independent though or decision making. It would be kind of sad if it weren't so amusing...

Wow, guy, you repeat a meme you heard somewhere else and think you had an original thought.

Guy sounds like a major league creep to me. Then again, he's a friend of yours, so that should probably go without saying.

the thing is, whatever was wrong in their relationship, the kid didn't deceive him. The kid didn't lie when he called him "Daddy". The law is pretty clear... if you put your name on the birth certificate and act as that kid's father, you're his father.
The law was equally clear during the days of slavery, and Jim Crowe... So by your own standards you find that slavery and Jim Crowe were morally correct, and satisfied justice". Good to know. Your problem is that you have no positions. Other than opposition. You've never tempered your beliefs on the anvil of logic, with the hammer of reason. Typical NPC...
No, he does have a position: he worships The State with religious fervor. To Joey, The State can do no wrong.
Sadly many do... Priceless is the look of their admixture of shock, and abject horror, when they become its victims. Truly priceless...

That would require a level of self-awareness I honestly think Joey is not capable of.

He has already openly come out in favor of terrorizing people's children and Stalin-type show trials. I truly believe that he is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on this forum.

I can tell you that I'm quite worried about the males in my life that I care about. This is an increasingly perilous society to exist in as a male, especially for those entering adulthood. I am getting the feedback in my circles that women, especially women with children, will be turning out in greater numbers for their local GOP legislators than they otherwise would have prior to Ballsy Ford and Di Fi....

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?

Women have sons, fathers, brothers and husbands....

The smart ones know a SCUM BAG LIBTARD SMEAR

when they see it...…..

So being responsible for your kids is the equivalent of slavery? Really?

Again, your friend was a soulless monster who tried to walk away from his sick child. The law said, "um, no, you gotta pay, buddy."

Not seeing a problem here.

The real problem is we don't hold deadbeat dads accountable enough.

I can tell you that I'm quite worried about the males in my life that I care about. This is an increasingly perilous society to exist in as a male, especially for those entering adulthood. I am getting the feedback in my circles that women, especially women with children, will be turning out in greater numbers for their local GOP legislators than they otherwise would have prior to Ballsy Ford and Di Fi....

Oh, noes, the horror of being a straight white male, where you still have most of the advantages in this society instead of ALL the advantages in society.

The RCP average has the Generic vote at +8 for Democrats...

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

One of the lamer fake news stories of the week; just a lot of anecdotal rubbish from 'sources' with no credibility.

No point in reading even half the OP to figure that out.

So being responsible for your kids is the equivalent of slavery? Really?

Again, your friend was a soulless monster who tried to walk away from his sick child. The law said, "um, no, you gotta pay, buddy."

Nice try. The father wasn’t being responsible for his kids. That’s the point. The cuckolded man who was defrauded was being forced to be responsible for another mans kid. At the detriment of his own actual children who were being deprived of their fathers resources. You fail yet again. Try harder...

Your post is the perfect illustration of retardation. You rail against not holding dead beat dads accountable. Then promote it. All in one post. You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you Joey...?

That would require a level of self-awareness I honestly think Joey is not capable of.

He has already openly come out in favor of terrorizing people's children and Stalin-type show trials. I truly believe that he is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on this forum.
Nah. Evil requires independent thought, and the free will to act. Joey is just a mindless bot, who reacts at the chance opposisition presents itself.

Nah. Evil requires independent thought, and the free will to act. Joey is just a mindless bot, who reacts at the chance opposisition presents itself.
Quite the contrary: evil relies on the lack of thought...just mindless obedience.

Quite the contrary: evil relies on the lack of thought...just mindless obedience.
Well he does have that in spades... LOL!

Nice try. The father wasn’t being responsible for his kids. That’s the point. The cuckolded man who was defrauded was being forced to be responsible for another mans kid. At the detriment of his own actual children who were being deprived of their fathers resources. You fail yet again. Try harder...

The minute he put his name on the birth certificate, it was his kid.

Don't have to try harder... the law is the law... and it's pretty sensible.

Your post is the perfect illustration of retardation. You rail against not holding dead beat dads accountable. Then promote it. All in one post. You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you Joey...?

Naw, man, your friend was a deadbeat dad... and he was held accountable. This is a good thing.

There's more to being a dad than donating sperm.

The minute he put his name on the birth certificate, it was his kid.

Don't have to try harder... the law is the law... and it's pretty sensible.

Naw, man, your friend was a deadbeat dad... and he was held accountable. This is a good thing.

There's more to being a dad than donating sperm.
An idiot makes claims absent facts. You. Are an idiot. He made his payments, and as such doesn't fit your fluid definition of a deadbeat dad. Which you're sure to change now that hour position of opposition has been shown to have no merit. And again; it's good to see you openly support slavedy, and Jim Crowe. As they were in fact the Law. Consistency my short peckered friend. Consistency. Without it. You have no moral, or philosophical foundation. As to being the father...? Genetics makes the point moot. All that remains to quibble is the nature of whether or not the father was a good one. This child's wasn't. Good thing for them, they had my friend in their life while they did.
Are you anything more than a one trick pony? Or is fail all you've got?

An idiot makes claims absent facts. You. Are an idiot. He made his payments, and as such doesn't fit your fluid definition of a deadbeat dad. Which you're sure to change now that hour position of opposition has been shown to have no merit. And again; it's good to see you openly support slavedy, and Jim Crowe. As they were in fact the Law. Consistency my short peckered friend. Consistency. Without it. You have no moral, or philosophical foundation. As to being the father...? Genetics makes the point moot. All that remains to quibble is the nature of whether or not the father was a good one. This child's wasn't. Good thing for them, they had my friend in their life while they did.

That was a lot of babble that said nothing. The law is written to protect children, as it should be. I'm sorry your friend was a lousy husband and father and probably human being, but the law is written the way it is to protect the interest of children.

He put his name on the Birth Certificate......... done deal.

That the courts bitch-slapped him for trying to abandon his sick child... well, that's on him, isn't it?

That was a lot of babble that said nothing. The law is written to protect children, as it should be. I'm sorry your friend was a lousy husband and father and probably human being, but the law is written the way it is to protect the interest of children.

He put his name on the Birth Certificate......... done deal.

That the courts bitch-slapped him for trying to abandon his sick child... well, that's on him, isn't it?
It said everything. Its your problem alone that it makes you uncomfortable to hear it.

826F72CF-6863-4520-BC74-C2424B185926.jpeg

That the courts bitch-slapped him well, that's on him, isn't it?
Mother fucker got what he deserved, huh? Hail The State. Just wait Mother Fucker. You’ll get your turn.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?

Women have sons, fathers, brothers and husbands....

The smart ones know a SCUM BAG LIBTARD SMEAR

when they see it...…..
I hope these women find out how badly NBC was lying.

It said everything. Its your problem alone that it makes you uncomfortable to hear it.

Naw, man, we have a law that makes really, a lot of sense... It's to protect children, not the hurt feelings of a cuckold. So he was inadequate as man in every aspect, whether it be in the bedroom or standing up for his responsibilities as a father.

Mother fucker got what he deserved, huh? Hail The State. Just wait Mother Fucker. You’ll get your turn.

Well, actually, I did. I served in the military for which the state rewarded me handsomely and I still get my props to this day. You see, this is what happens when you take on your responsibilities as a man rather than trying to weasel out of them.

We really wouldn't need a state if people did the right thing. The right thing is, you stand up, be a man and take care of your dying child.

Forum List

Back