Women are banned from Starbucks in Saudi Arabia

Women are BANNED from Starbucks in Saudi Arabia

At some point the non-Muslim peoples of the world have to decide that we are angry and aren't going to take it any more.

And this is it for me, the straw that broke the camel's back.

So long as Starbucks remains closed to women at any location, I will boycott all Starbucks.

There are plenty of places that sell coffee, and we can teach Starbucks that we don't need them, they need us.

I look forward to all the liberals and feminists on this forum to join this boycott. If you don't speak up here, I will assume that you hate women, and want to put them in their place inferior to men.

And if any of you liberals and feminists defend this, I will write your names on a list and I will never forget who you are.

is there a point?

who is defending it other than the voices in your head?

At some point the non-Muslim peoples of the world have to decide that we are angry and aren't going to take it any more.

So long as Starbucks remains closed to women at any location, I will boycott all Starbucks.

There are plenty of places that sell coffee, and we can teach Starbucks that we don't need them, they need us.

I look forward to all the liberals and feminists on this forum to join this boycott. If you don't speak up here, I will assume that you hate women, and want to put them in their place inferior to men.

And if any of you liberals and feminists defend this, I will write your names on a list and I will never forget who you are.

is there a point?

who is defending it other than the voices in your head?
Sunni Man.

How does a national policy in Saudi Arabia (or anywhere) translate to "Muslims"?

By your own logic this....

TB394547S.jpg

--- must be "Christian".

So by THAT logic a bakery should be able to ban gays and it doesn't have anything to do with "Christian".

Saudi has their own code and vice police
Saudi kill gays, including animals

How does a national policy in Saudi Arabia (or anywhere) translate to "Muslims"?

By your own logic this....

TB394547S.jpg

--- must be "Christian".

So by THAT logic a bakery should be able to ban gays and it doesn't have anything to do with "Christian".

Uhh.... what? :wtf:

See....liberals are ok with this you must respect their culture. All they need is diversity. Just add a bunch of Westerners there and they'll change. Or...bring a shit load of Muslims here and let them assimilate and see the light.

Guys....it works...trust libs.

Nah. I just don't see how people not buying a bunch of over priced coffee they already don't buy is tellin' 'em.

"Women are banned from Starbucks in Saudi Arabia"

You and others on the social right want government to force women to give birth against their will – you live in a very large glass house, put down the stones.
What a stupid person you are.

Clayton, I name you world's most stupid liberal, because you are defending Starbuck's rule that women can't go in and buy their own cup of coffee. Basically, you are a traitor and I hope other liberals will shun you from now on.

My breaking point came on 9/11/01. All the outrages that follow, even the mistaken war in Iraq, because of the outrages Islam has committed. I don't care what liberals say to defend these monsters, my cynicism is clashing with my disgust. Islam is a kool-aid drinking cultist that hates humanism and science and would use it against us. I am not liking them very much. In my mind, all the GOOD Muslims would bail to something else and leave Islam to the evil it inspires.

And leftist Starbucks is fine with it. Have to make a buck, morality be damned.

[...]

What if one, neither Liberal nor feminist, neither defends nor condemns such a social moré because it is common to a foreign culture?

Women in most Islamic nations are regarded differently from those in the Christian West. Many Muslims are raised to believe that women who do not adhere to the Islamic dress code are not entitled to respect or protection from sexual abuse. This is why male Muslim refugees feel justified, even invited, to sexually assault those women in Western host nations who dress and behave in a way which, to them, is brazenly provocative and calls for the kind of response we are seeing.

What we are seeing is a cultural conflict which will be either difficult or impossible to resolve. The depth of the cultural conflicts which exist between Eastern and Western cultures are what brought about the Crusades.

Forum List

Back