Woman Wins Grand National For The First Time

Happy for her. I couldn’t tell you who any of the greats are in the sport or anything about it, nor do I really care but if she is happy and created history, then that’s great.

Happy for her. I couldn’t tell you who any of the greats are in the sport or anything about it, nor do I really care but if she is happy and created history, then that’s great.
Wait till Harris becomes President. I wonder if we will see Republicans pop the Champagne corks allowing their sense of history to overcome their party allegiance.

Wait till Harris becomes President. I wonder if we will see Republicans pop the Champagne corks allowing their sense of history to overcome their party allegiance.

I really don’t care if or when a female becomes President, if they are a Democrat or a Republican, we will see continue to see more of the same fiscal irresponsibility. I’d celebrate any President that didn’t add to the debt.

Forum List

Back